Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Ilse might figure as much. All the better if someone else becomes the vessel. Then she can actually live.

NO. FIGHT ME. I DEMAND THAT YOU FIGHT ME IN A CONTEST TO SEE WHO GETS TO TURN INTO A GLORIFIED CUP T____T

alright, time for posties. hoping to get this little thing over before the site goes on maintenance.

• Love
Reactions: Crow
But srsly though.

Yomi + Ilse + "Yo I can be a magic cup for you" = Founding Family Alliance OP/OTP

That would cause Ilse to end up being the full cup probably. Other way around lets her get away scott free.

Anyway, gonna be busy this weekend. No posts from me.

Just assume Caster is prep-timing, slapping together Bounded Field, ghetto-rigging more Mystic Codes, and/or explaining the intricacies of magus lifestyle to Rayne.

As for Ilse, just assume she's going along with whatever Lancer says.

Though that's only if the plot progresses/has to progress without me.

I'll make it work in whatever way.

@vegan choi I have talked to Nevvy regarding Rider's sudden detection of Assassin and he has confirmed that she has nothing in her arsenal to detect assassin's location nor perceive him actually being there with his level of Presence Concealment. Please edit your post.

I see on the front page that there are two Servants missing (Berserker and Assassin). Just in case it simply hasn't been updated, I'll ask; are there spots open for either position?

Those were just for links to pics. Since I posted them openly below (the giant jumble of pictures and stats in the first post), I didn't feel the need to go link something already on the page. Sorry but all slots have indeed been filled.

@Accelerator

Orly? One of the skills has a bit of a detection element to it. But I guess it ain't enough for an A-rank presence concealment. Ignore that part then. I'll cut it out and shove in something else when I have the time.

Not saying what his rank for it is but you won't be able to pick it up unless he does something significant like use an ability, fight, etc. While most wouldn't be able to pick up on it, Rider would probably be able to pick up him quietly and covertly making use of his abilities in a small way.

Choi, is your master going to get moving so we can not leave Ultima hanging?

I'm waiting on Phantom for some pm stuff. Gotta sort out a few details. Plus, Ultima's at school and I'm a tad busy until the weekend, so we're on hold for a bit.

Me and Ultima agreed that we'll skip the summoning ritual. Start our part with archer summoned and out, so we can catch up a bit.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
No problem. As long as you guys are communicating.

Damn alerts D:

What? You missed the alerts?

If I recall, if you mouse over the alerts section, all the noted alerts will be counted as seen. So if you mouse over when there are 5 alerts and click on one, it'll still count the other 4 as having alerted you and won't give you redundant alerts till you actually visit the thread again. Or something of that variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.