Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know all about that already. Alerts also don't show up sometimes when you don't reply to the Thread in awhile and people keep posting.

Yeah, prettymuch. That's how I miss alerts.

I am a victim of missing alerts myself but surely you cannot miss pm's... You haven't replied to my pm's since Sunday @Edge to the point that I have asked Nevvy to temporarily take control of Assassin. All I'm asking is for you to edit your Assassin post so that he would actually go inside the barrier to gather what little information there is to gather. His presence concealment won't allow anyone to detect him.

I got that PM. Didn't know I had to reply to acknowledge the fact that I received it. I was going to make him entering a new post rather than re-editing the old one. It is a barrier, he has no idea what it is capable of. For all he knows, if he touches it, it might begin to shock him or reveal his location. He isn't just going to charge straight into a barrier without knowing anything about it.

Well, as long as you guys are communicating, its all good.

I would think that barriers would give off some vague sort of idea of what they do. A normal human wouldn't be able to tell the difference and the unskilled might not be able to tell what it does but ones that keep out (which are more solid) would at the least feel (as in from sense, not just physical touch) more solid than a barrier that doesn't bar entry but rather detects, shrouds, etc. Even if the servant isn't familiar, a magus that's not Rayne would be pretty likely to be able to tell.

So.. Where is everyone? Where are the posts? XD

I posted not to long ago in the IC. I don't know why the OOC is so barren.

I know Phantom Zero was supposed to be busy for the weekend. Choi and Ultima are communicating.

Well, I'm waiting for a suitably theatrical opening for Caster to go crash the party.

As for Team Lancer, my PM with Choi may or may not have bearings on further action.

Though if I do end up crashing the party with Team Lancer, I'll probably have them waiting right outside the front door like a pair of ominous girl scouts selling cookies and spear-based death.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'm gonna post soon. Closing in on Finals for college so I got a shit ton of papers

It is ironic that they chose the school to meet at given that Rayne was telling Caster to set up a field around it.

Don't worry about it, Edge. We understand that people have lives.

...............I didn't see that but it's realistic. You don't know what's going to happen when you plan something. Also can I say DRAMA!

Its near the top of the last page. She told Caster to do it on account that the previous wars have had a fair number of younger masters. So she could use it gain some information on how many prospective masters could be kids.

Well, I have an alliance! TAKE THAT CASTER!

No offense............

I'm leaving it up to you guys to make a call on the timing. Specifically you, Phantom since I don't know how quickly Caster can finish the fortifications.

That alliance is so not present and shaky that it might as well not be there.

I would like to know exactly who this blonde man in Edge's post is. He seems to be very interesting.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
He is clearly seeing double and imagining rider as a man too.

Status
Not open for further replies.