Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasizing: A+

You mean nice evil twin? Lol

Yeah. Fuck this. White hair on young people is seen as platinum blonde but since you guys are being like that. Im not going to listen to it. Im dropping

Right. How many people here thought that there was the slightest hint of that not being a joke?

I dont care. You guys didnt shut up about it. Im not going to put up with it. You dont see me making fun of the fucking retarded Rider.

I already have enough stress with college and work, and I don't need to receive 'jokes' after I finally get a small amount of free time and post.

Then I apologize for the misconception and will be adding a note on all future RPs that I run to make sure that the distinction is clear.

Yeah. I guess I'm sorry as well. It was just a joke.

Whatever. I overreacted myself and I won't drop. I just have so much shit going on and you guys doing that was insulting, even if it was suppose to be 'teasing and joking'.

<_< v_v >_> ^_^

Yeah. I have a similar feeling. However, I don't think I'll bring it up till after the Thanksgiving rush.

I'll stop being sleep deprived and post up Caster finishing preptime. Nev, expect a PM on defenses set up later.

What about Lancer? .-.

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
Oh yeah, Lancah too. Just one question for you on that front:

Charge in, yay/nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.