Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can command seals be anywhere on the master's body or just the top of their hand?

It is generally on the back on the hand.

I expected alot of posts in the weekend. Surprised there weren't :P

Halloween. Some people have plans.

I've been helping my mom cook Jambalaya all day >_< and playing AC Liberation lol.

Edit: Just to let you know @RareSecret Killala's hair is white not purple, its hard to tell with her pic tho so I understand the mixup lol.

Last edited:
And so the festivities begin. As a heads up, Sonar, command seals were intended for use on a servant. That is where they'll be most powerful. They can be used for other spells like how Kotomine does it but that isn't really the potential of their magic.

And so the festivities begin. As a heads up, Sonar, command seals were intended for use on a servant. That is where they'll be most powerful. They can be used for other spells like how Kotomine does it but that isn't really the potential of their magic.
Oh she didnt use power from the command seals, she used her jewel magic. She was only rubbing the command seals lol

Ah, ok. I thought that was weird. Well, just to make it clear, let's not take a book out of the page of the newb known as Shirou and throw it out there that all command seal use requires verbal recognition. "By the power of my command seal..." or something to a similar point. Sadly, I don't think that Hitler is going to make himself known right off and give everyone a wtf moment so they can look down at Taka like the scum of the earth for having summoned him.

Woopdi doo. A sneaky little assassin xD

Huh. A Saber and Rider fighting atop a skyscraper. Where have I heard that before...?

The one where one noble phantasm toasted the other.

Don't worry, Assassin will get in. He always gets in~

And thus we slowly gather all the Servants and Masters atop a small platform many meters in the air.

This will end well.

Don't worry, Assassin will get in. He always gets in~
Lol in order for you to actually get in there, you would need to really get close to them >.<

Like ontop of that very roof itself.

oshit

is that fuckin' yen sid?

is that ex phantasm fantasia?

x.x

FSN Saber vs Rider on the roof.

And Yen Sid is Disney only. As funny a Fate as that would be, it would be narrow. Narrow but hilarious.

Assassin - Scar
Caster - Jaffar/Merlin/Maleficent/Yen Sid
Saber - Captain Hook/Hercules
Lancer - Tarzan/King Triton
Rider - Aladdin :P/a bunch of less awesome riders
Archer - John Smith/Clayton/Robin Hood
Berserker - The Beast/Hades/Queen of hearts

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Oh, I just realized. If @UltimaCircuit gets tired of waiting, and Choi's cool with it, I could probably find my original second Master CS and drop it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.