Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Kariya was a pawn who became miserable in the end. He achieved nothing.

Also had hots for Tokiomi's wife.

Ah, it depends on the battle/setting for Lancer's BGM.

To be fair to Kariya, he had Aoi first. He just didn't want Zouken to go full Worminator on her like he did to Byakuya's wife/Shinji's mom.

And he did accomplish something! Let's go through the list:
1) Got Berserker to top 3
2) Strangled and brain damaged the love of his life
3) Got his brother interrogated and shot by Kiritsugu
4) Forced Zouken to adopt Sakura...
5) ...Then utterly destroyed her hope of escaping the Worminator by dying right in front of her
6) Made friends wth the Creepriest
See? He accomplished something >:D

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
In case anyone wanted to know, this is Saber's theme song. The track is really good.

What wonderful accomplishments.

Kayneth was just butthurt because Waver stole his relic. Would have been hilarious if Kayneth got Iskandar, though. He'd be dragged around all over.

By the way, Since it's been a century after Fate/Stay Night are we allowed to make any significant changes to Fuyuki?

Such as? If it is your personal domain, do whatever you want. If it is a major landmark change or something related to an important place like a leyline, propose it and the cast can agree or not. Either way, any major changes should be gone over so we can all stay on the same page.

I was thinking of making some changes to Ryuudou Temple, but before that which route of F/SN do we consider canon for this RP?

UBW is the canon route.

Mmh, I see. So I was thinking that Ryuudou Temple has fallen to decline after the 5th Holy Grail War. After being damaged by the summoning of the Holy Grail and the fight between Shirou and Archer. There are still two or three monks in the temple as well as the Ryuudou family.

Sounds reasonable enough.

I found Lucille's battle music. I absolutely adore the anime that it's from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akashi
You know what I just noticed, though it isn't that big of a deal. Lancer's classes are suppose to have a lot of 'Bad Luck' and Suffering. *Coughs at FSN and FZ, especially FZ*

After playing through the Unlimited Blade Works route, I desperately wanted Lancer to have at least one good ending.

That's a commonality and I may do a little twist around if we do this again but in this case, it makes sense.

I've heard that ost before. Actually I have seen the anime Mai-Hime a long time ago. Anyways, that is a good OST. However if I am not wrong, that OST is actually from Kara no Kyoukai movie series. Which I enjoyed alot!

As for the one I posted. That's one of the many theme songs for my class :D

And yeah. Lancer hasn't had the best luck in most of the routes, or perhaps in all.

Status
Not open for further replies.