Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shrug* T'was just an idea. If the GM wants I can scrap my second.

...Or I can re-app as the shady Church Supervisor.

Lol, so another Kirei? That would actually be interesting. But yeah, upto you guys.

Rejoice.png

Brought to you by the shampoo of anguish.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I just noticed...like all the Masters are extremely young Females with one Male. Another thing. All the Masters are young xD

Beats the Fourth War sausage fest.

EDIT: But yeah, if I DO end up gettin Shady Church Supervisor (tm), then I'll probably have him be allied with one of the Masters like Risei and Tokiomi (or Kirei and Bazett :3) so I don't dick around in the Church On The Hill the whole time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about myself.

But anyway, I have concerns about the Archer sheet, Ultima, so don't kick me from the convo just yet.

Well. I've updated my Saber class' appearance.

The first and the second picture is how he looks without armor, just imagine him being in a suit while not in battle mode, and more like how he keeps his identity hidden from normal human beings and such.
The third picture to the far right. He has no horns, but the armor and the sword stays, along with his white hair.
KxZtbe9.jpg
9Aawwfh.jpg
PEYDKzB.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I just noticed...like all the Masters are extremely young Females with one Male. Another thing. All the Masters are young xD

The 5th war (Fate/Stay Night) also had mostly female masters and most of them are still in high school.

The 5th war (Fate/Stay Night) also had mostly female masters and most of them are still in high school.
Even a loli, lel.. >.<

Wouldn't say its a loli but yeah..

There isn't gonna be any bloodshed, just drama and slapping and acting friendly in front of one another >.>

You don't have to. Make a character as you see fit.

There isn't gonna be any bloodshed, just drama and slapping and acting friendly in front of one another >.>
Lol I hope there's bloodshed XD having slap fights doesn't sound very epic..-3-

*shrug* T'was just an idea. If the GM wants I can scrap my second.

...Or I can re-app as the shady Church Supervisor.

This is totally fine.

Mosaic, do whatever the heck you feel like that's within the rules.

Hmm...but at the same time...if Phantom wants to reapp as a shady supervisor, I wouldn't mind taking the job of the holy grail vessel.

Yeah, you were saying that you might reapp as the supervisor instead of an einzbern right? Or is the supervisor supposed to be a completely different character entirely?

The vessel would be a master though you could technically make your own if you knew how and there's already one Einzbern vessel. So it can totally be done... just entirely not necessary.l

Status
Not open for further replies.