Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Base stats are more something to think about for those who are more Fate savvy. Just rank her as you feel she belongs on the comparative scale against the other heroes and villains of history.
This.

I cant seem to find the CS for the Servants. Where is it?

Also, when I've completed the CS, I just PM it to my characters master, yes?

Page 8, one of Nevvy's posts.

You also PM it to Nevvy.

I added it to the first post for easier finding.

Since we're kind of getting there with most of the characters in, how... adult would we like this to end up being? I mean that in all forms of the word. Don't worry. A certain level of violence is guaranteed.

Last edited:
Well, here is how Saber looks. And its a male.

The first and the second picture is how he looks without armor, just imagine him being in a suit while not in battle mode, and more like how he keeps his identity hidden from normal human beings and such.
The third picture to the far right. He has no horns, but the armor and the sword stays, along with his white hair.
KxZtbe9.jpg
9Aawwfh.jpg
PEYDKzB.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
INCREASED SIGHT IS CLAIRVOYANCE ULTIMA C RANK GIVES YOU UP TO 4 KM OF SHARINGAN-LEVEL BULL OMG DO YOU NOT LIFT TYPE MOONPEDIA PAGES?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: E.T.
Oh, calm thyself.

XD *hides behind Akashi*

I think we have one master and 2 servant sheets pending off the top of my head.

Vivianne Lucille Aufort - Master of Saber
??? - Master of Archer
Ilsesviel "Ilse" von Einzbern - Master of Lancer
Killala "Kil" Ookami - Master of Rider
Takahiro "Taka" Kurosawa - Master of Berserker
Rayne Kanzaki - Master of Caster
Freyja Telesma van Falken - Master of Assassin

Neevy, can you please add this to the front page? Trying to find one profile through 13 pages is x.x

Also, can we at least post the base stats of the servants on those little picture pages for reference? Masters can see them, yes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Masters can see stats and skills (both class and personal), barring the effect of NPs (e.g. For Someone's Glory, Secret of Pedigree) or Skills (e.g Information Erasure)

I'll get my Tohsaka-Emiya Master up either tonight, or tommorow if today ends up being too busy

EDIT: And I'll definitely get back to Ultima on the Archer sheet.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'd like to reserve a spot for a master, if there's still one open.

No spots, but I'm willing to do a dual-Mastership since I have two, and they each have justifiable reasons as to why they'd get a partner to own Command Seals/Supply Prana.

Wait, you have two masters? Wouldn't it make sense to just give up a slot? Having two masters sounds like a lot of work.

Eh, not really. I'm used to playing upwards of six-seven characters. Three's no big.

Besides, I already put the work into it, just need to finish the Personality sect.

Okay, I don't mind having a dual-mastership as long as he gets to fight.

Not to sound offensive or anything, but it would be better if each master role had their own players behind it, so if you have two master characters, I'd give up a slot for a new player, plus the only reason why you said yes to two master roles was because it was hard filling up all the roles. Diversity would make this even more interesting. Not that I mind you guys going with dual-mastership. Just giving my two cents on this.

Reactions: Mosaic
Status
Not open for further replies.