Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear god XD that should be entertaining

I believe I said before that I was seriously considering it.

Let's keep atleast the servants to 7 at max. I'd rather not have 8.

Okies ^_^ Then if you haven't figured it out yet, your servant will be Edge with Assassin and we may or may not have another Servant slot open up but if we do, it will be Archer and your master will be Phantom's one that isn't up yet.
That's kind of pointlessly impossible to hide. None of the characters will know but if we tried to conceal which servant was with which master, we'd have the cat out of the bag as soon as people started posting. It isn't like we aren't going to see others interacting with each other in the thread. It'd be impossible to conceal their classes either as they are verbally called by their classes and refer to themselves as such. What we're hiding are the servant sheets which will be between you, me, and your respective master.
Well you can always collab the post with the master, and have the master post it. Until you actually battle with the said master. The cat would be out of the bag THEN and not before, but then again I see your point. Not everyone wants to collab posts with their master.

That is what I originally intended on doing, but I guess its lost its purpose, now that master-servant relationship is already revealed in the OC.

Yeah, well the only thing that's really important to hide from the CS is the bio and your techniques, I guess.

Sorry for not being clear with that. Time zones for some of the groups would make forced collab pretty hard. I don't think I'd try to do that unless I had absolute confidence that I knew the whole group ahead of time and that it wouldn't rub people the wrong way.

Name:

Freyja Telesma van Falken

Female

Norway

Student/ Magus

Appearance:

Anime_Anime_girl_with_a_book_042276_.jpg

Peace, Solitude, Sour foods, Rainy Weather, Reading

Dislikes:

Arrogance, too much sweets, too much sunshine and heat, People who look down on the underdogs, Unnecessary Violence

Wish:

To help her family rise from the shadows of the other Magic Families such as the Einzberns, Tohsakas and Makiris/Matous

Personality:

Stoic, level-headed and calm, Freyja was never the type of person to brag about her prowess in magic nor the wealth and stature of her family. She is a very modest and genuine person who would help those who are under her get to the same level as hers or higher rather than mock them or step down on them. But her family has been a victim of much criticism and discrimination for not having major accomplishments in the field of Magic despite already being 5 Generations old. Acquiring the Holy Grail was the only method she could think of to lift the Falken's status into that of the Enxbern, Tohsaka and Matou or even higher.

She believes in the necessity of all things, only applying what is necessary to complete her objective be it force, effort, compassion, violence and even evil. As such, she would not kill those who oppose her until she deems it necessary in order to realize her goals. Before, she was actually a pacifist but she abandoned that way of thinking when she was given the responsibility of giving their family a great reputation.
Bio:

Freyja was born to the Falken family, a Magic Family that hails from Norway. Their contribution to magic involves research of various pagan mythologies of different early civilizations. They are under the pretense of a family of renowned archaeologists and as such they can get their hands on various artifacts a lot more quickly than other families. In fact, they have been hired numerous times in previous wars to obtain certain artifacts but they have never been given proper credit.

Even when they are already one of the most affluent Magic Families around, their status as mere pawns to the other major families still remained. Freyja, even as a child, saw the discrimination towards her family as most she witnessed most people from other affluent families pushing her relatives around. She, herself, was a victim of such discrimination. There was a time when she was mocked for only being able to perform tracing magic despite belonging to a family with a rich history. Her classmates, people who belong to respectable Mage Families, also speculated that such useless magic is befitting for a Mage Family with no remarkable contributions to Magic.

As such, this inspired her to master the only magic she is ever good at. Through years of rigorous training, she was able to achieve a mastery in Tracing Magic that she can already utilize the Magnum Opus of the Family, Index Librorium Prohibitum in her magic.

Magus Rank: B

Magical background:

Gradation Air: Personal Reality

Also known as Tracing Magic, it is a type of magecraft that is commonly looked down upon by most mages due to its inefficiency in long-term usage and practicality. Shirou Emiya's tracing magic is unique in its own right as not only does it reproduce the shape and substance of an object, but also its entire history as well. Freyja's Tracing, on the other hand, differs from Emiya Shirou's and all other forms of Tracing in a way that she has to utilize a book as a mystic code in order to perform Tracing. She can basically pull any object or creature from a book into reality. However, properties of the pulled object or creature are reduced compared to their original state. She can maintain these objects at a longer rate due to her Massive Prana Pool.

Gradation Air: Broken Legends

A variation of the Tracing magic she usually uses, she also needs to utilize a book in order to perform this tracing magic. However this differs from the former Tracing magic as she can Trace weapons and objects from most forms of mythologies from all over the world such as Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Norse Mythology, etc. Furthermore, she can maintain these Broken Phantasms at a longer rate due to her massive Prana pool. However, since the objects that she does Trace are nothing more but mere fakes and shadows of the originals. That isn't to say that they are considerably weak as they are only one rank lower from the originals.

Massive Prana Pool:

While she is only capably of using Gradation Air for her Magic, she possess a massive prana pool that allows her to make up for the inefficiency of Tracing and the Prana Cost that comes with it. This also allows her to maintain the Traced object for longer periods of time.

Gear:

Index Librorium Prohibitum - A book that allows Freyja to conjure the weapons and objects of different pagan mythologies and turn them into Broken Phantasms through tracing magic. Without it, she cannot perform Gradation Air: Broken Legends. It was painstakingly written by the Falkens in hopes that one day, one from their bloodline would be able to use it in order to lift their status into one of the greatest Magic Families in history.

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Ooh, a tracer. I was wondering if we were going to get one ^^ Seems to check out just fine. Accepted. Just remember that by doing more with imagination and less physical structure results in shorter base duration tracing. It sounds like 2-3 steps are being used for each trace as opposed to Shirou's typical 7 steps. As a technical bit in case you're unaware, stuffing more prana into traces won't necessarily last longer. Their duration is usually determined by the steps of construction and understanding and less so about how much prana you put in. They are destroyed by the world at that point regardless of their physical state at the time.

Last edited:
Hmmm.. Norway xD

Lol you found a buddy Akashi!

I still exist, and I hope you did not give up my archer spot. I have been busy this weekend, and I will work on my CS today.

Don't worry. I didn't. I wouldn't give it away till you had sufficient time to come on, see the message, and deliberately ignore it.

EDIT: SAVED AND MOVING TO BLOG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the heroes have to be super canon as in who they were in reality or can you tweak it like Saber was actually the female KING of Camelot?

You may wish to save that and edit that out. We're keeping servant sheets hidden to make it more interesting. Skim back for what you've missed.

Akashi, yes you can. There is a changes to history section in the servant template just for that. But do explain things like cross dressing motives or why history ended up getting it wrong how it did. All within reason.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
@UltimaCircuit: I think Archer is suppose to only have Independent Action and Increased Sight for Class Skills. But I'm going off of Nevvy's intro post.

Clairvoyance is not a Class Skill.

And I think it'd be fine to have the CS revealed for fem!Simo. She has Information Erasure, which means even if you know it OOC you can't apply it IC without breaking the rules.

EDIT: Also, Eye of the Mind (False) is literally Instinct + EotM(T)

...Actually, I'll just write up a Servant sheet review like I did for Lancer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Soñar Gardián I looked at the class skills according to the Type Moon Wiki and I do not see an Increased Sight skill there.

@Nevvy Should I just save it in my blog and keep it to my self or leave it out so you can all see what she is capable of?

Magical resistance is an archer class skill. I just didn't give them an auto rank up in it as it is weaker than Saber's. The list is not 100% canonical as I did a little liberty of class balancing. Just a little.

Increased sight was made up to help give archers a little push as were a few other things. It does not canonically exist. It does exist here.

You can do with it as you wish , Ultime, though it is true that no one can legally apply what they see here anyway but even more so with the skill.

No. Base stats are more something to think about for those who are more Fate savvy. Just rank her as you feel she belongs on the comparative scale against the other heroes and villains of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.