Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make my Servant CS when I get my Master.

I also might just post my CS in here for everyone to see...just to see my CS. I Don't care if people know or not, I mean. Come on. The servant I'm making is a Japanese Assassin o.o xD (If people somewhat know me, then they will already know)

Oh Geezus. Somebody finally started a Fate Rp. Are there any spots left?

2 Master Spots left.

How about Servant spots?

2 Master spots left. All Servants are filled.

Awesome.

Anyway, Nevvy, do I have a greenlight to make a Caster who can summon an eighth Servant, or do I get to narrow down my list of potential Servants?

cvbn m,.png

Name: Vivianne Lucille Aufort

Dislikes: When people call her Vivianne. Getting sick. Cooking.

Wish: To get rid of the disease within her family

Personality: Vivianne Lucille has an obsession with being called Lucille instead of Vivianne because of the way Vivianne sounds. Calling her Vivianne is a quick way to get on her bad side.

Lucille is a person who is secretive and has guard up until they are in a familiar place. In the unfamiliar place, she suspects everybody but doesn't show it. When she is in a familiar place, she is very susceptible to doing stupid things even though she has been described as smart and clever.

Lucille also isn't proficient in day to day conversation in Japan since she is from France. Things she say might be inappropriate for the situation or not make sense at all.

Bio: She comes from the Aufort family which is notorious for their affinity for elemental magic and have been producing Average One's (People who can use all five elements) for 8 generations through breeding. They have been using magic for a long time but due to her great-grandfather dying in a Holy Grail War they have stopped teaching magic to future generations even though they try to preserve having the Average One's abilites.

Her grandfather learned magic on his own despite that and has taught Vivianne Lucille magic when she was 3 till she went to the war. He didn't want to teach her father because he was still learning magic and now he is too old. During this time, her mom had gotten sick with a disease that was incurable and is hereditary.

She learned how to use elemental magic and her grandfather soon pushed her to join the Holy Grail War to prove that the family should continue magic. She didn't object because she had her own wish.

Magus rank: B+

Magical background: Because of the breeding methods her family has gone through, she has the ability to manipulate all five elements. Even though she has this ability, the amount of magic she can use at a time is extremely limited and can perform only two spells without her mystic code. Her spell casting time is average and she has plenty of magic circuits. She doesn't have affinity for any other type of magic.

Gear: She carries around a bag, which looks like a make-up bag, full of silver beads which hold prana and disappear after a single use. They are her mystic code. In her home, she has a dagger but it doesn't contain any magical properties. She bought it when she came to Japan for self-defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Nevvy is it okay if I add a little to Killala's magic background? Since I know a bit more about Fate I have a few ideas for her

Sonar, go ahead.

Rare secret, approved. Your servant class is Saber.

I don't think so, Phantom. 7 servants per war barring unusual circumstances and having you have effictively 3 masters would be rather dulling to the cast. Let's just nab another. If Accelerator joins, we'll have all we need.

Thanks! Can't wait for the RP since I watched stay night and played the VN. I got to get onto Zero but haven't done it yet.

In case you haven't skimmed through the thread, Akashi is the one you'll be working with.

Yo Nev, what's your opinion on genderbending characters in myth?

Totally fine. Just justify it. They have to have a reason to assume the role.

I might update Taka's Magecraft repertoire as well.

BTW, I can put up the banner ad for you Nevvy if you don't mind.

I don't really mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.