Fate/Grandiose Delusion

Yea, the white hair and complete absence of any sort of tan really looks good in contrast to Ramesses :P

It really does. I might end up using that to twist around his history in Egypt a bit and make him more of a indoors kind of guy.

So that's why God let them wander through the desert for so long...he just wanted Moses to get out of his room. o3o

Well, he got 40 years worth of a tan after.

So, would you like to have Saisha as Moses' Master Nev?

Sure. Seems like an interesting dynamic fit.

Alrighty, considering I'd much rather not want this to die, I'll be starting the IC thread today or tomorrow. Since not all Servants need be summoned at the same time and all.

@YuriLucien @Ornstein

So yeah.

Almost done with a Noble Phantasm! Might only have one, but meh

That's good.

That's how it's supposed to be.
"Answer me, Archer…! A heroic spirit can only have one Noble Phantasm. No, some have more, but two should be the limit."
Isn't it sad?

Do you mind if my master char pairs with your Lancer servant?
Gotta get the pairings over with to make the RP start smoothly.

Hello good Christian boys and girls, have you vanquished any heathens yet? No? Okay.

Well I'm updating the OP, linking to characters and stuff.

Wave 2 of me being a Fate/Nazi: Start.

The one noble phantasm thing was just said in zero. It was the case less than half the time.

Zero rider has Gordius Wheel and Ionioi Hetairoi.
Zero lancer has two different spears, each a phantasm. I forget their names.
Zero berserker has several too.
I believe Gilgamesh has Enuma Elish classed separately from the gates.
Saber has the air thing, Excaliblast, and though not by summoning sometimes Avalon.
Rider has the blood fort thing and Bellerophon.
Caster has rule breaker and the coin thing that she can't make use of.
Berserker has god hand and nine lives.

And there's more I'm sure.

Oh yes, most Servants have two or more NPs by now.

Limiting heroes to only one Noble Phantasm makes some of them ridiculously useless :P

The one noble phantasm thing was just said in zero. It was the case less than half the time.

Zero rider has Gordius Wheel and Ionioi Hetairoi.
Zero lancer has two different spears, each a phantasm. I forget their names.
Zero berserker has several too.
I believe Gilgamesh has Enuma Elish classed separately from the gates.
Saber has the air thing, Excaliblast, and though not by summoning sometimes Avalon.
Rider has the blood fort thing and Bellerophon.
Caster has rule breaker and the coin thing that she can't make use of.
Berserker has god hand and nine lives.

And there's more I'm sure.
FSN actually. Fate route.

At any rate, Servants having two Noble Phantasms doesn't violate that statement, because the "canon" examples are generally exemplary Heroic Spirits anyway. So Iskander, Diarmuid, and whatnot don't break that rule.

Herc has plenty of NPs, but he only ever gets more than two if he gets a Greece summon. Without that, the max of what he can get is a Class-Specific NP and Nine Lives.

Ea's from the Gate so it's all part of the same thing. It has its own stat sheet because it's special, but it all stems from the Gate because the Gate contains "everything Gil owns".

Medusa, Lancy, half of the Apocrypha Cast, and so on all do, though. Hell, Successful Shinji has five.

That's why that was what we call a [joke]~

Oh yes, most Servants have two or more NPs by now.

Limiting heroes to only one Noble Phantasm makes some of them ridiculously useless :P
That just means you're probably building them wrong.

I thought Iskandar said it to Waver.

I thought Iskandar said it to Waver.
Oh, you mean this?

"... Hey, Rider, Servants usually have just one Noble Phantasm, right?"
"Generally, yes. Sometimes, there are Heroic Spirits who managed to get two or three. I myself, for example, am one of this case."
That's right, the night he arrived in the present world, Rider showed Waver a Noble Phantasm and said it wasn't his only trump card.
"Eh, there's no sense in considering the number of Noble Phantasms. As you must know, Noble Phantasms are the crystallization of the historical facts and anecdotes that made the Heroic Spirit famous, but that doesn't have to be a weapon; it can be a specific ability or a unique mean of attacking."
"... So, throwing ten or twenty weapons at once could be a "Noble Phantasm" in itself?"
"A sword that splits in an infinite number, eh? That could happen. It has the potential of being one "Noble Phantasm", yes."
"..."
Still, what defeated Assassin is yet again something different. Waver did see through the eyes of his familiar that the weapons thrown weren't all the same. That wasn't a multiplication. Those were all unique weapons.
Could they have all been Noble Phantasms after all? That shouldn't be possible. There weren't just one or two blades flooding down on the crawling Assassin.
That happened too. The bit I quoted above was from FSN.

Yeah. Lol. That.