Fate/Grandiose Delusion

Archers are easier to support than the other classes, but they're still bound to the Mastah and whatnot. But yeah, they can just not connect themselves to the Master's prana supply, though they still need to be connected to the Master through the contract because rules of the world and stuff.

Besides, BxD circuits aren't like, bad or anything. It's average-ish. Which is good, since everyone and their mother has been apping AxA all over the place so it's nice to see some distinction. Either way he won't be "unable to support a Servant", it's nowhere near that bad.

Unless David starts spamming NPs all day, that is. I don't recommend that.
He could probably Spam Hamesh Avanim with no problem. but he couldn't spam Ark.
Alright, I'll probably be ok.

No nitpicking at all InconvenientAtaraxia? I'm disappointed o3o

Yeah. I figured that David would be ok with a slightly slower prana count and that being Archer of the independent action it'd be an opportune place to have a little personality contrast. I've actually never played Assassin's Creed (any of them for more than 5 minutes) so I can't speak to the comparison.

Seriously, no one? Guess I'll have to start with the picking of nits then.

Reinforcement, in particular using it on your body, is a big no no for people who just picked up on magecraft, especially if they had only books to learn from and nothing like a special Sorcery Trait etc. that would make them good at it.

Also, how the heck did he find something in his research material about the HGW, even though he has no connection to the magus world at that point?

I was generally leaving that to our GM, but okay, here:

Reinforcement: Increasing one's own physical abilities (he only learned how to enhance himself but does it reasonably quickly and effectively.)

Tragedy strikes when you least expect it, because:

"That's not true. I can at least use strengthening magic"
"Strengthening… that's an awfully odd magic. So, you can't do anything other than that?"

FSN convo between Sword Boy and Tohsaka. That ain't basic, yo.

And have something from Side/Materials, with Food's commentary attached.

Reinforcement [Magecraft]An elementary spell that was extremely difficult to master.Even though elevating the target's existence through the infusion of mana was the basis of all magecraft, due to the high degree of freedom and lack of concrete protocols, there were very few users who could reinforce everything.Shirou of course was only a half-baked user who could only reinforce weapon-related objects.Since Reinforcement enhanced the target's meaning of existence, knives would become sharper, food would become more nutritious, and maids would become more moe.It was impossible to reinforce something that was exceedingly vague.By the way, it was difficult to infuse another living being with one's mana, thus Reinforcement of another human was a spell of highest difficulty.

Reinforcement is like chess, really easy to pick up, but pretty much impossible to master. The reason is simple, basically there are no rules. Reinforcement is not really one spell, but an infinite number of different spells. To reinforce something, you need to first understand it. However, a human is different from a kettle, so you need to take drastic different approaches. This is why there are almost no "all purpose Reinforcement master". The common misconception is that Reinforcement is just strengthening an object with mana. This is not quite true. Reinforcement is actually enhancing an object on the conceptual level. The maid example Nasu gave is pretty retarded, but it really drove home the point. Again, Caster stronk. Pimping Kuzuki with body Reinforcement and let him donkey-punch Saber.

Also, two years isn't a lot of time to get all of General Magecraft down-pat, because.

魔術全体の共通常識類感魔術と感染魔術、地脈、マナ学。。。を五年ほど学び、その後に家どとに受け継いだ. ..
Out of Magecraft's entirety, the most common of common, sympathetic magecraft and contagious magecraft, Leylines, Mana... I studied these for five years. After that I became the head of the household...

Flauros took five years to learn general magecraft.
That said, since this RP's general magecraft system doesn't include sympathetic or contagious magecraft because we know nothing about them besides info from the Golden Bough, it might take less than five years. All the same, two years is like nothing, especially if he'd never opened his circuits beforehand and is learning from scratch.

It's tragic, I know.

He knew nothing of it and probably would not have been a master at all, having not completed the ritual, accidentally or intentionally but his personal drive to excel in all things would not allow him to leave the mark alone. Poring through research material, he eventually found the source of the marking, the grail war, and decided to win it.

Grail Wars are pretty pleb city to the point where like nobody keeps records on them due to how irrelevant they are, but this isn't my place to say anything on that front.

That said, Marks of the Chosen don't really stand out. They just look like bruises. I don't know how searching "weird bruise on my hand" would get you "La Mancha Holy Grail War". Seems more like Web MD would tell you that you have cancer.

Either way, none of this is my place to say, hence why I didn't say anything earlier, so feel free to ignore it.

I imagined that chi flow control or the equivalent through martial arts would make him more naturally inclined to self reinforcement than object being about the same thing conceptually.

How does anyone that's not a magus stumble upon the magical world? I am not familiar with the how but given that there are purer magical family lines and a helluva lot of newer ones, I imagine there must be some reasonable doorway in, especially if one is looking for it. I can easily twist it to give him more direct methods to get into it, though.

I imagined that chi flow control or the equivalent through martial arts would make him more naturally inclined to self reinforcement than object being about the same thing conceptually.

How does anyone that's not a magus stumble upon the magical world? I am not familiar with the how but given that there are purer magical family lines and a helluva lot of newer ones, I imagine there must be some reasonable doorway in, especially if one is looking for it. I can easily twist it to give him more direct methods to get into it, though.
That's closer to a breathing and walking thing. The way you had it previously though doesn't work because then you don't have circuits. You could give him minor learned B&W like Kuzuki though, so he's just better at punching things and doesn't have wasted movements, but you'd need a reason why he learned that.

You can do body modification like what a few people have done, but that has a pretty big drawback if used. Up to you. Either way, Reinforcement on living things is way difficult.

The Association generally finds you, or something. You can be self-taught because you found magecraft books or whatever, that's not a big deal. Finding out about some backwater ritual is a bit harder, but Phantom hasn't been too strict on stuff like that so meh.

Well, I can just adjust a little. An old family thing that he formerly dismissed as mythical, superstitious bs or something that he can dig into and use as his doorway in.

I thought that the symbols were clear long before the war (At least they appeared that way in zero) as opposed to just a strange bruise which is much less distinct.

I'll chat over with Phantom over the reinforcement bit though I think there's a greater level of leniency being given due to me being one of the minority that isn't going A this, A that. I can also push it back to 3 years prior since some of the masters got their marks back at that time too.

@Nevvy it will be fun to RP as David with your character. He's Templarish, because they're Knowledge from Order or something. I think he and David could get along just fine...

Yo Silver feel free to show the class William Wallace.

Alright. Will Wall will be posted in a minute.

Appearance:
Name: William Wallace
Master: Unknown
Class: Berserker
Alignment:Chaotic Neutral
Height: 1.95 M
Weight:
Unknown
Armament: Two handed sword
FREEDOM! Those that will help him in his goal
Dislikes: The British, oppressors
Wish: For Scotland to be Free again

Parameters
STR: B
END: B
AGI: C
MGI: D
LCK: B

Class Abilities
Mad Enhancement: D
He can only shout Freedom, and Gaelic phrases, and occasionally Latin.

Personal Skills

Bravery: B
He faced England. That's pretty freaking brave! plus, his nickname was Braveheart.

Charisma: C
He gathered an army to face England! Yeah, they lost, but that's still charismatic taht he gathered an army.

Riding: C
He can ride because he reportedly rode a horse into battle.

Noble Phantasms
Name: Claymore
Title: The sword that shattered England
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1-10
Maximum Number of Targets: 20-50
Description: A Blade of considerable length and renown, Claymore is a great Scottish Longsword, made popular by William Wallace's use of it. It causes the enemy to gain a stat rank down, and if the enemy is English, they gain Mental interference equal to the Rank of the NP.

Name: For Scotland!
Title: The shout that Almost freed Scotland
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 15
Maximum Number of Targets: 30
Description: He cries out FOR SCOTLAND! and other various freedom cries, and it raises his stats.

Just need the appearance.

Awesome, awesome.

Everything is coming together.

Just according to keikaku*

*keikaku means plan

People know what Mel Gibson looks like. That's how I Picture Wallace.

[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]

Name: Guan Yu
Master:
Class: Lancer
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 7'2"
Weight:[/b] 210 lbs
Armament: Guando
Dislikes: Cowards, Chaos
Wish: For China to be united under Liu bei

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: A
Mana: E
Luck: B

Class Abilities
Magic Resistance - D

Riding - B

Personal Skills
Battle Continuation - A
Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound. Can return to allied territory even with fatal wounds.

Eternal Arms Mastership - A+
prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Guan Yu was noted to fight with the Guando, with one hand and was extremely effective with the weapon and could cut down foes, while most men had trouble using the Guando with two hands and were very shabby with the weapon.

Noble Phantasms
Name: Green Crescent Dragon Blade
Title: Frost Fair Blade
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1-5
Maximum Number of Targets: 1
Description: A legend goes that Guan Yu forged the weapon himself, and while being forged a Green Dragon passed by and was cut up, and infused with the blade making it magical. The blade cannot be be destroyed by any physical means. Not only can the blade not be destroyed, it can cut through most armor and weapons that are B Rank or Lower.

It is for me >:[ Maybe it is just you. >.>