Fate/Grand Order - Worlds Made of Glass - IC

Rider walked over to his master as Matou sighed and ordered Rider to summon his horse. Rider did so and an graceful black horse appeared Rider mounted it, and then helped his master do so. "I can make more ground than you people. I will go find Caster, and Rin you people join us when you can." Matou told the group as he didn't wait for a reply and Rider rode off. This left the group at hand to themelves. "Follow Rider there's no other way into the city than the bridge. Lancer was sent to rescue people if what the boy said was correct. After we rescue Caster find the Holy Grail. It is the most likely cause of the cancer this world is suffering from. If the World's Evil has been let loose then we will find that the grail is the origin. Director Orson is having me search for it but I'm having issues pin pointing anything in this world. Its too full of chaos, and curses." Archimedes told the group as Leon whistled, "All right round up, and get ready we're moving." Leon ordered all of his unit as he himself breathed out calmly he was glad his air was at least breathable thanks to his spell. He had kept his od consumption to a bare minimum but it was draining away at his mana. He knew it was ok because well...everyone else was alive...but he could imagine they were having some issues with it themselves. After all with all the ash, and smoke in the air he could only imagine what the others were feeling.

"Arthur I'm trusting you to lead the vanguard. The command seal should have restored you completely now that Archer has been dealt with." Leon told his servant whom acknowledged his place with a quiet nod. Saber seemed to be deep in a thought he wondered what it could be but put it out of his own mind. Saber was a legendary king who knew what he should do at any given time. Leon waited for Saber to make a move before following him out of the school yard. He heard the young looking king offer a prayer to those who had died. He hoped the world would be better for their efforts. And that they made it to a god in the afterlife.

The journey through the city was rather uneventful for the most part. Saber, and the group following him ran across little resistance that they couldn't dispatch. Rider had also apparently done his share of work as they came across more, and more dispatched enemies along the way. As they arrived at the bridge they saw it was by some miracle not destroyed. It appeared to be kept in some sort of shape if not purely for the fact that it may be used to transport the dead warriors resurrected by the person behind this. However there stood a lone man cloaked in a red coat sending swords, and other small projectiles towards a group of enemy skeletons trying to pass. The man seemed to be conjuring blades out of thin air which lead Leon to look at the man and using his ability to sense a person's statistics now due to his current status as a master confirmed it was Caster. Leon sent Saber to assist the mage but Leon also noticed that there appeared to be more skeletons charging back into the city. That meant that Rider probably went to go get something inside the city and charged through the enemy lines. Saber made his way forward towards the bridge as his master ordered.

Mauto and rider scouted ahead, leaving Sabrina and her team behind to fine caster and their master. Their servants talk their original formation while traveling to the school with Saber as vanguard once more. Their trek to the bridge was quiet with no dead or Dragon Bones attacking them along the way. They had enough troubles already and had no need for weak enemies wasting their time. Best guest Rider defeated all the enemies on his way, probably ran them over with his mount.

Once they reached the bridge they came across the undead once more and a man cloaked in red. He was raining swords down on the dead, conjuring them and impaling his target. Sabrina took a look at the man and was pretty surprised to see a caster servant using swords even if as projectiles. "A Caster who fights with swords?" She mentions as Saber charged in to join the fray. "Assass-" Sabrina servant was already behind Saber with his sword drawn. "Assist Saber in combat? As you command Master." Sabrina shook her head at her servant and how quick he was to get into a fight.

Assassin decapitated every undead familiar his blade came in contact with. In the background, he saw some the undead moving towards the city. "Archer, some of the targets are escaping-" Assassin pause for a moment as three skeletons surrounded him. He gripped his sword tight and did a quick spin which allowed him to put 3 down at once. "As I was saying Archer, best you eliminate them before they get away." Assassin then turned to Saber. "Have you fully healed Saber? If you need a breather I'll happily cover until you catch your breath."

Last edited:
"Yes I am fine thank you for asking assassin but pay no concern to myself. Our goal is to save humanity. I'll take on my fair share of enemies don't you worry though." said the King of Knights as he, and assassin made their way to the bridge he dashed between some debris as he entered the frey much to the surprise of Caster who almost turned a blade he had in hand on Saber before he slashed through the incoming skeletons that had managed to close the gap to Caster. "More servants? And one wielding Excalibur none the less...I suppose I should be grateful but considering the circumstances I believe it would be best to save the pleasantries until later. For now we have the same goal it seems." the Caster said as he threw the sword in his hand at a nearby skeleton running it through with a deft aim. "Worry not we are not here to make your life more difficult Sir Caster. I am here to help save this world...even from myself if what Rider told me was right." commented Saber with a calm smile as he made his way twisting, and turning in the air like a bird as he swiftly minced the enemy alongside the hail of swords called upon by Caster's magic. His instinct skill allowed him to move in between the blades while avoiding the brunt of the attack. He made sure not to get involved with the main bulk where Caster was focusing his attacks on.

Last edited:
The journey towards the bridge let Haadran take in the surroundings in greater detail, not having to worry about keeping up. He also pondered the developments with this new Matou Master and the Rider they found. He couldn't be sure what kind of Caster they would encounter, but he was hoping they'd be more willing to cooperate. The scenery was hard to believe already, but when they finally reached their destination and Archer put him down, it became even more so, with the Caster throwing swords at his enemies, of all things.

While Haadran was befuddled by the sight along with Sabrina, Archer seemed actually pleased with this development, his normally impassive expression changed for a smile, or a smirk. He could agree with the Caster's no-nonsense deal, and as Assassin urged, the Aztec King proceeded to use the rubble around him to snipe the fleeing skeletons, confident that the rest of the squad could handle the more immediate situation. He would need to have words with the Caster at a later point; the potential was far too great not to.

Assassin had been near Saber when Caster's swords rained down on them, smiting the weak enemies that were before them. Saber was able to avoid the swords though one off his skill and so could Assassin. Eye of the Mind(false) was Assassin's indispensable skill that allowed him to avoid danger through a 6th sense. He deflected while staying out of the skeleton's sword length. Fighting and deflecting blade were easy enough since Caster wasn't trying to actually hit Assassin in the first place.

Assassin made sure to avoid Caster for now and let him do most of the work. The skeletons would be defeated soon and Assassin wished to save his strength for a real challenge more like a servant or powerful familiar. Assassin turned his head to see if the escaping skeletons had made it pass the bridge and was pleased to see they were a pile of bones instead. "Nice shot Archer." He complimented as a skeleton ran at him. He sighed and gripped his sword handle. He then drove his blade through the skull of the skeleton and dragged the blade through the skeleton's chest.

Last edited:
The fighting was hardly anything worth mentioning in this hellscape. Between the city full of skeletons, and the ones on the bridge it seemed like an unending wave would be here eventually. However Saber put his mind out of it, and pushed the enemies funneling themselves to either side. He cut down one, two, three, and more and more as they came. It was in blurs of motion that Saber made sure he did his best. He couldn't afford to let his allies down. As a group of skeleton archers stood up they fired what appeared to be crudely made rebar arrows at Saber who deflected them handily, and then turned to dispatch a dragon tooth warrior. Caster spoke in high speed incantations his words a blur of gibberish as swords, lances, and other assorted armaments appeared through the air being thrown at any angles he could send them from but the majority were coming from around him. "One of you get the archers. The other focus on the stragglers. If we clear the bridge Lancer, and Rider should be able to join us, and we can regroup at our hideout."

"Then the Archer should dispose of the Archers." Assassin responded to Caster as he begrudgingly started putting down the stragglers, one after another. Be it Skeleton or Dragon Tooth, to a servant they just annoying insects barely worth the swatting. Still, Assassin did as instructed for it was his job to save this city since had little to nothing else to do with his existence. Assassin only wants to fight strong opponents, it can be friend or foe, as long as they're strong. His interest in fighting Caster was small, preferring to fight an actual warrior like Saber and even Archer than fighting someone using magecraft.

Sabrina watched from the sidelines while the servant eliminated the familiars. When she heard Caster mention a hideout her ears perked up. She would like a spot to maybe sit down and rest for a little bit, away from any prying eyes and familiars. "Hideout!" She said not even trying to hide her excitement. "Please tell me it will be a place with a chair or something, my feet are just killing me. I can't tell you how many rocks I step on and kicked thanks to the rumble around here."

Haadran would nod enthusiastically at Sabrina, saying "A hideout will be ideal to better perform recon, rest, and strategize towards our next objectives. Archer! If you would be so kind?". He called out to the Aztec King at the last, who, recognizing the merit in Caster, Assassin and his Master's suggestions, would focus his fire on the enemy bowmen. Better to get this over with quickly, thought Archer as he swung his ahtlatl with all the precision he could muster.

@Cush Almighty @Blighted_Agent
===
Saber charged up prana in Excalibur and unleashed it in a wave of magical pressure that shattered a large amount of skeletons after swinging his sword in their direction. He then followed it up by swatting the remaining enemies on his flank with a few flawless sword slashes. His face contorted in concentration as he made sure he dispatched the enemies like ants. They were all weak but he could only imagine the hell they'd raise if they were allowed outside of the city. He wished he could just unleash Excalibur upon these hordes, and be done with it but he knew that would just cause meaningless suffering upon all those who didn't deserve it. Anyone who was left in this city didn't deserve to be vaporized by his holy sword. It wouldn't allow him to anyways 'thou must be fighting evil' was Mordred's seal...and with the former in his mind he couldn't justify it completely. Not just yet. Still as the swords, and other assorted weapons were thrown through the air at his enemies from over his shoulder he couldn't help but feel like this life was, as always, spiraling out of control. But for his master's sake...for the world...it must end.

"It seems they made it out." commented Caster as suddenly a elder man in a cloak landed behind him. He saw that the man was carrying a Lance. His body were covered in blood as well some of it was his own. He looked tired but calm given the circumstances. He was carrying a exhausted looking purple haired girl on his back. She had dark reddish eyes but only slightly off put by the tinge of purple. Her clothes were a mess, and she seemed to be a normal person but Archimedes chimed into Leon's ear and informed him that she had large traces of that blackened energy inside of her, and to be cautious. "Caster thank you for assisting me. You were not required to. Especially given that you were our enemy." commented the Lancer calmly. He looked over as a dark haired young lady ran over to help the girl. She had emerged from behind some rubble apparently she was hiding from the group. "Sakura! Sakura are you ok?" the young girl said as she grabed the purple haired girl's shoulders. "Rin...where's...Shirou?" asked the girl called Sakura as Rin told her she would tell her back when they got back to their hideaway.

The horde being preyed upon by archer's deft throws, and the swordsmen's handy work allowed Caster enough room to cast a larger spell that fatigued him but cleared away the rest of the current horde in one massive stroke of blades. He breathed heavily as he turned to his Master.
"We need to go now. There will be more. Rider can catch up to us if he's alive. Come on we can take Sakura out of here Rin. The strangers can join us if they desire." Caster told the group as he let his magic spells fade as he turned around on his feet, and prepared to get out of here as the girl known as Rin jumped on his back. "Alright Saber, Assassin, Archer pull out we're retreating!" Leon ordered the group as Saber sheathed his sword and made his way over to Leon offering him assistance like Caster was to his master. "Um...sure I guess." Leon said as he awkwardly got on Saber's back who himself seemed indifferent to the fact that he was now piggy backing his own master. "Don't worry master I will make sure you don't fall."

While the servants fought, a new Servant and Master had appeared. The servant was covered in blood while with lance in hand and Master over their shoulder. Caster's Master rushed over to the girl with concern. The two in conversation revealed each other names. One was Sakura, Master of Lancer and the other Rin, Master of Caster. The both were rather cute girls, even if one's clothes were in tatters. Sakura also mentions another Master Sabrina assumed named Shirou.

Caster put a rest to the final enemies with an impressive rain of swords. His craft was an extraordinary one indeed, to materialize swords and utilize them as projectiles. He had an arsenal as long as he had access to magical energy. Sabrina wish she had a servant as cool as that, not to mention he's just gorgeous! She wondered who he was in life, was he a mage or just a man who worked on swords. He appears Japanese so maybe Masamune or Muramasa, both famous sword makers. Still, his swords don't look more western with them being double-edged.

Soon the order to move out was given and the team did so. Sabrina found it pretty funny for Saber to give Leon a piggyback ride. "That's adorable Leon. I wish I brought my phone so we put on our next newsletter." Sabrina remarked with a snicker. She then felt a familiar hand on her shoulder.

"Sabrina, you won't get another newsletter if this calamity isn't stopped." He removed his hand and placed himself in front of her. He turned his back to her and lowered him. "I can do the same for you Master, just wish it and it will be. Anything for the most beautiful master I've ever seen." He had the earnest smile on his face as he said it. He looked as if he meant every word.

"Oh...Koji." She was now blushing and using her hands to cover up her face. She looked down as she answered him. "Well...If you insi-"

"Then again, you have put on someone weight. Those thighs are starting to peak out your stocking, you might break my back!" He exclaimed with a laugh. "As most beautiful, I'd say that-" A first entered Assassins mouth cutting him off.

"Goddamnit, you better not finish that you smug prick."

Assassin only could laugh at his Master's displeasure and anger. "Did you expect anything else from me? But do get on my back, we'll move quicker that way." Sabrina did reluctantly as Assassin half asked expecting him to drop once she was on.

Haadran observed the developments with interest, glad to be able to rest for a bit. Archimedes had been right to call him out on the display - even if it had worked, Haadran had overworked himself. Archer carrying him like a day's fishing or hunting prize might have been embarrassing, but it had admittedly come at the time when he most needed it.

When Caster nonchalantly mentioned that people had made it out at last, Haadran felt a wave of relief wash over him, at the same time that he readied himself to give a reasonable first impression. There wasn't much time at all, as the new arrival landed in the middle of the group, carrying a battered teenager. He was likewise surprised that (presumably) the Master of Caster finally revealed herself - another teenager. The two seem to know each other even if it might not have been on the best of terms, as he heard Lancer (presumably) comment that Caster had been their enemy.

There was no sign of anybody else showing up. What might have become of Rider and his annoying Master? ... and how come all the Masters seem to be children?, such were Haadran's thoughts as Archer ceased his firing to allow Caster's great blade surge to tear what was left of the skeletal foes apart.

The words the two girls exchanged seemed rather ominous somehow, but there was no time to ask as Archer picked him up again with his Noble Phantasm, imitating what the others were doing now in preparation for their retreat. Even Sabrina was being carried by Assassin, the two bickering as usual. When he got hoisted upwards, he just grumbled "All above the Servant express...", much to Archer's amusement. He in turn just looked at Leon and nodded, stating "Ready to retreat, Master of Saber. Assassin, please make sure I do not have to intercept your Master due to her falling off."; the latter he added with a small smirk at the two, before finally glancing at the (assumed) Master of Caster and the Servant himself, waiting for them to show the way.

"I wouldn't call it adorable but to each their own I suppose Miss Sabrina. Soldiers in the day use to carry men on their backs if they tired out on long marches as needed. There is no need to be embarrassed by an action like this." Saber said with a straight forward manner as Leon chuckled to himself. He wasn't exactly sure if Saber was just trying to help Leon keep his dignity, or if he was being serious about the matter. Either way he appreciated it Saber was a really honest man even underneath that layer of chivalry. Though he was still very much aware of Saber's injury from earlier. It may be fully healed thanks to the command seal but it still must've been a blow to his pride as a knight to have been taken down with one blow. When Sabrina was hoisted up by Assassin like Leon was on him he smiled himself, "Well I suppose it is a shame you can't take pictures of this. You two are adorable after all." Saber said completely serious as he chuckled to himself. "That's not how things work in this era Saber...you know what never mind let's move." Leon said in resignation as he looked towards Archer to make sure he was ready as well. He then turned to Caster who was waiting for his own master to give him to go ahead. The girl called Rin, not doubt the famous Tohsaka girl if the files were right, Leon would confirm this later as the Lancer picked up his master bridal style and the Caster spoke up telling the group to follow him.

Caster made his way through the burning wreckage of the city retracing their steps before turning south. The group entered the very outskirts of the city when they entered a clearing that seemed devoid of the destruction that plagued the main city. The large mansion seemed intact, and lacking in the chaos the plagued the city.
"This is my house come inside we're going to have a talk. I'm trusting you on the merit that you aren't members of our grail war, and there shouldn't be anymore servants. Because of that you must be in league with that other group that appeared a few days ago." Rin said as she turned to looked at Sakura after jumping off Caster. Sakura was let down easily by Lancer who sighed deeply. "We must be more careful. The enemy is an undead mass they will not stop our stay here will only be temporary." Lancer said to Rin as Caster spoke up in turn. "It doesn't matter let's just go inside, and formulate a plan to take out the corrupted servants. Rider said Archer was slain but Saber, Berserker, and Assassin remain. We must be careful." Caster said coldly as he opened the door. Rin began to form a bounded field to keep out enemies as Lancer led the group inside.

The inside of the mansion was opulent, and beautiful. It was well furnished and was clearly from the upper end of society much to Leon's chagrin it far surpassed the living quarters at Chaldea. Still he would need to be careful he wasn't sure what to expect from here on out. He let Caster lead the way to a dining room that was furnished by a large mahogany table, and chairs. Caster told them to take a seat, and that Rin would join them shortly.
"Understood we will await their return." Saber said calmly as he sat down at the table making sure his sword was tucked firmly into its sheath to show he meant no harm. Lancer leaned against the wall looking over all the group. Sakura sat by herself on the other end of the table she looked cold, and scared still. She was visibly upset over something but she refused to say what.

"I apologize Saber. Still...Adorable." She responded unbothered by the fact she was in the same position. When Saber pointed that fact out, she could only laugh along with him. The grail obviously didn't tell servants everything about the current era. "I wish I could Saber." If Sabrina had it her way she would switch with Leon in a heartbeat for a first class hunk of a servant such as Saber.

The now allied groups traveled through the burning and decrepit city without event as Caster lead the way. They arrived at a clearing which oddly enough had been able to avoid this calamity. The clearing was untouched and a pristine mansion was at the center. Sabrina took note this oddity before her and turned to Haadran. "Hmm, Haadran, What do think? The only way they could avoid this destruction was with a bounded field of some sort."

They soon enter the mansion but not before Rin talk to them for a moment on the fact she is trusting them when she has no real reason too. 'Thank you Rin, we will not abuse your trust." She said as she got off of Assassin's back. The group entered the mansion while Assassin decided to wait outside. "I'd prefer to play guard dog and keep an I out for any unexpected visitors." He would stay outside if Rin didn't mind but if she does he would join the other inside.

Sabrina followed Caster into the dining hall and took a seat at the table. She took the time to look around and remembered living in a house like this once, not as upper class as this, but it wasn't middle-class that's for sure. That was all before Sabrina's mother died and she was sent to live with her Father in Africa for years. He managed to make her as tough as nails in cement, but Sabrina never got finish being a kid or a teenager, it was justing training, assignments, and killing after that. Maybe that's the reason Sabrina can appear so childish at times or it could just be who she really is.

Sabrina notices that Sakura was looking quite dispirited. Sabrina wouldn't to go over and see what was wrong with her, but she feared she would be no help in the end. She also needed to be careful and not overstep her boundaries. She decided to look to Lancer for answers instead. "So Lancer, Tell me about yourself while we wait. You've taken the form of an older gentleman, I assume you were fortunate enough to die of old age." General, This man was some sort of general in life. "Where ya from Lancer? I love riddles so I'll have more fun if you give me a hint." No shame what-so-ever in trying to get a servant to blatantly expose their true name.

The journey to the hideout led the group to an old and surprisingly intact mansion on the outskirts. While it was understandable that something as isolated as it would have escaped the destruction, to see it completely untouched spoke of magecraft at work.

Sabrina noticed it too, prompting Haadran after Archer let him off the hook and he dematerialized his ahtlatl. "I concur, something is amiss here.", said the man, but before he could say more, they were all prompted to head inside. Most followed, but he saw that the one called Rin did not, and rather got to work deploying a field - Haadran could recognize the movements and verses instantly, and thus he approached her and while adjusting his glasses, he called out "Miss Rin, it was, yes? If I may observe your work? Fields are a passion of mine! Why, I could even help you reinforce and safeguard this beautiful fortress you call home?!"

Archer was not pleased by this dwelling. Too fancy and expensive for his tastes. Just a look inside was enough to confirm his suspicions. Whether or not he went inside ultimately depended on this Rin person; if she asked her Master to cooperate or just let him observe her work, he would remain outside to guard him. Archer actually would have preferred that Haadran go inside to rest, but given his obsession with the witchery this Master of Caster was about to perform, he knew it would be meaningless to be obstinate about it.

"Ugh fine just don't get in my way alright? I'm tired as it is I don't need somebody screwing up my wards. I don't need help..." Rin said with exasperation she was dirty, tired, and her clothes were ripped up but regardless she began her chanting throwing up a warding barrier first, then following with anti detection spells that would deter mages, she followed up with a series of rune magic spells around the house. She continued to do so with impressive fluidity, and quickness casting the spells in a Germanic dialect while switching to her normal Japanese on occasion. She had to stop to catch her breath once, or twice but she didn't ask for help, and she didn't request that anyone pity her. She stood strong on her own trying her best to make sure this place remained undetected, and undisturbed for as long as possible.

"Me? A bizarre choice for a subject...I am not fond of talking about myself though. This form of me is more experienced of course...but I lack my youthful vigor. I am a...or was rather...a martial artist who finally met his end after a life time of blood shed. I regret none of it. My life was a struggle for strength, and I am proud to say I was unequaled. My friend Rider is a strong man as well. I wish I could have fought him in a more straight forward manner." commented Lancer as he firmly but respectfully approached the subject brought up. He spoke with pride of his actions, and power. "As expected of the Demon Fist Master...Li Shuwen is the one who you question Sabrina. Watch out a single move will kill anyone..." Archimedes chimed in through the communications line. Leon looked visibly unnerved as he had read up on Li Shuwen back at Chaldea. A terrifying force of martial combat...he was peerless as a monk warrior. Leon looked over the man again staring at his withered body. No doubt he was still a monster to deal with. "Did I hear something?" questioned Lancer as Saber spoke up shaking his head, "It is nothing...may I ask what is wrong with Sakura? She looks unwell." questioned Saber as Sakura looked visibly more uncomfortable as she looked at Saber. Saber felt bad he didn't do anything wrong but he was a stranger servant. "My master has had a hard few days. She may have very well have lost herself if not for the help of the young boy Shirou Emiya. Rin knows what happened to him but we don't. I had to flee with her before much happened. She fainted. Your friend Togami tried to stop it but he was unsuccessful. It cost him the lives of a caster girl, and their master." Lancer said which made Leon visibly more uncomfortable as he clasped a hand over his face, and sighed deeply.

"I'll try my best to not ruin your precious wards ma'am." He responded and bowed his head to hear. All now to wonder if he was genuine or being a smartass. Kojirou waited outside and kept an ear to the wall encase any interesting information bubbled up. Hearing his master question one of the servants his ears perked up. He listens carefully to Lancer's words yet finds nothing to identify the servant. "Hmm, I'll put it together sooner or later."

Lancer was vague enough for her not to put it together herself. Luckily for Sabrina, Archimedes chimed in through the intercom and exposes Lancer's identity. He was Li Shuwen, a deadly martial artist with or without his spear. 'Better not let Koji learn of this. He would want to test that deadly strike against his ultimate technique.' She thought to herself. "Darn it, I can figure it out, Lancer." She said giving him an innocent smile with raised eyebrows.

Saber then spoke up and asked the question Sabrina wondered the most, what was the deal with Sakura? Lancer explained it had to do with the boy that was mention earlier by Rider's and Caster's Masters. Knowing the pain of losing someone you care for in battle, Sabrina found it best to just turn those emotions off. Best accept death and push it down so it won't consume you, well that's at least how Sabrina was taught to handle thing like that. "I'm sorry to hear that, I hope he's still with us." Sabrina wishes she could reassure them he was alive, but usually, those people are dead. A normal human can't survive here without a servant. "So about this Master's Servant, which class was it?"

"As I said it was Caster. She was too frail to be any other class. I wasn't privy to her name." Lancer said simply as he adjusted his coat. Leon sighed and rubbed his eyes. "It was Helena...that means Judai is dead. He was a good man. May he rest easier now that his burden is taken off his shoulders." Leon said was a sudden flat voice but it was clear he was not taking it well. Leon's mind was a spiral thinking of the others...surely....surely Zhao Yun would still be alive right? Mitsuhide? But if that were true where were they? Surely they'd be with the group. "Sir are you alright?" Saber asked with a gentle hand placed on his master's shoulder. Leon shook his head but he remained relatively calm. "No. Some of my men are dead. THOUSANDS of people are turning into undead fodder. The world is in flames. But...I will not stop. If I can I will see this wrong done right." Leon said firmly believing in himself. He had to otherwise he'd just quit at this point. It seemed hopeless but there WAS a chance to do something right. Leon took a moment to remember Judai...a brave young man with a strange tendency to be a bit eccentric. He always wanted to be a hero. He died rather poorly for someone with high aspirations."I'm....I'm sorry for your loss. I know what it feels to lose someone important to you..." Sakura said quietly as she stared at the floor blankly.

Haadran wasn't very pleased with the dismissive attitude of the girl, but he decided to remain quiet so that he could observe her work. He was familiar with some of the chants, but the Japanese ones were unknown to him. She was carrying herself well in spite of having been within the hellhole that was the city, he noted.

Archer for his part was just standing close to his Master quietly, listening to what he could of the conversation inside through the open door. It would be needed to report to his Master about the developments...

Rin let out a coughing fit as she clutched at her chest briefly before resuming her spell casting. She kept focus despite Assassin wandering around close to her she didn't seem to care at this point. However she stopped suddenly as Rider appeared, and his master was with him both were visibly worn out as Matou got off of Rider's horse he stumbled through the circle. Rider entered as well. "I am NEVER doing that again Rider! God damn it that fighting was way to wild...I'm no combat mage!" "I am sorry master I did what was necessary to save your sister." "Both of you need to shut the hell up because I'm sealing this place! Not that it matters because Saber's going to come here to kill us all eventually..." growled Rin with exasperation, and exhaustion sinking in as Matou glared at her he spit on the ground before limping over to the house. Rin rubbed her eyes with a slow, and loud sigh following suit. "Just...just get inside already will you?" Rin said to the others as she walked past Haadran towards her hose. Caster kept an eye on Rider who sat on the ground. He closed his eyes and didn't move simply letting the quiet...relatively considering the noise in the distance. He knew Assassin was there but he paid him no mind for the moment.

Matou entered the room and Sakura looked over to him with a cold indifference.
"Thanks for Saving me Shinji..." Sakura said flatly as Shinji looked over to her with distaste. "Don't look at me like this is my fault...you're the one who gave into Grandpa's demands..."

Assassin didn't react to Rin's coughing fit, she would probably say she's fine if he was to ask. As she worked, the servant they met earlier had arrived with his loveable Master. They came on horseback of course since Matou servant was of the Rider class. The duo was visibly drained and look to have fought a long battle. The two entered the house, neither acknowledge the silent Samurai and neither did he. Assassin truly did make an excellent guard dog, only 'barking' when a threat appeared.

Matou's voice ringed through Sabrina's ears as he entered screaming at his servant once again. He looked pretty banged up, the smug bastard was even limping which cause Sabrina to feel some pity for the boy. When she heard him snap at Sakura Sabrina wanted to yank him by his collar and slap some manners into him. He did mention something interesting, Something about giving into the demands of their grandpa.

"Demands? What sort of demands Matou?"