Farthern Legends

Eclipse moved quickly as he came at patch with a front forward slash but fakes to the left and comes back with a left back slash to the knee's. He flips backwards to keep his distance from his opponent and smirks. " You do not know how much training i have been through. "

With a swift verocity that Patch was actually sometimes worried about, he moved easily in time with Eclipse, twisting his blade to meet the fox's and parying it away with a flick of his wrist. He darted forward after Eclipse, bringing his sword in low and twisting the blade up at an angle from right to left. A simple chest cut if the kid didn't move, nothing major. He followed the sword through and twisted back, saying in response, "I've been training and traveling much longer, young fox. Do well to not forget your most important lesson: Never underestimate your opponent, young or old. That will be your downfall."

He moved quickly as he jumped into the air as he placed the tip of his toes on patche's blade and ran toward him. " Same goes for you! " he said as he smacked patch in the face with the hilt of his blade afterwards bringing his left foot down onto his head flipping up into the air flipping three times landing about thirty feet away from patch.

"You think I forget my own lesson?" Patch laughed, twisting his blade and ducking away from the two blows. He supposed it was a good thing Guild hadn't told Eclipse he was coming to the coast. This way, Patch could be certain he was ready for whatever waited there; and then tell him without any doubts or regrets in his mind. He flicked his sword, tauntingly, at Eclipse, "Come on!"

Eclips calmly and with all control swiftly moved from side to side as he zig zaged kicking up dust to creat a destraction, he then jumped up into the air out of the could with his blade above his head and let out a loud growl " GRRRRRAAHHHHH!!! " as he brought the blade down to patch's head.

Patch didn't move, except to narrow his eyes in the dust the fox created. At the last moment, Patch brought his blade up, blocking the blow and saving his arms from the jarring impact by holding it on the flat of his palms. Kid was definatly strong. He slid his blade down Eclipse's, locking the hilts together and using brute force, since he was a wolf, and strong arming the kid till both the blades were at Eclipse's neck. "Not bad, fox." He twisted the blades away, sheathing his in a fluid motion. "Not bad at all."

He stood as he rubbed his neck. " Your pretty good too. Guild tuaght you didn't he? " He asked noticeing some of the technuiqes he had used.

I finally arrived at my home of Farthern. Still had doubts in my mind about my so called "trainer." I made sure to keep my machete on hand just in case he tried to pull anymore of his...tricks. Jason hopped out of the helicopter and walked into the house that he shared with his trainer. "Hurry up and get cleaned up. I need to examine all the new skill that you were learned back on that island." I nodded and gave a sarcastic smile. As soon as the door closed I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep. I got no sleep back on that island. Or barely any. I struggled to survive. It took all of my energy to live through the first thirty minutes of the day, even after I gained all of those skills. I snored loudly and enjoyed the sleep I was getting.

"Master Guild raised me, Eclipse." Patch said, chuckling and patting the fox's shoulder. "It was when I was your age he gifted me a sword as well. But I'd been living with him since I was five. He taught me most of what I know, but the rest I've learned traveling abroad." He smirked, "Speaking of, he thinks you're ready to come to the coast with me and quell a small battle. If you want to travel that far; it would be a good experience for you, I'd think."

"Alright, then, now that that's settled." Patch said, looking toward the barn a moment. "You go say goodbyes to your family and such, pack light though; two days worth of travel clothes and whatever money you think you might need." He looked at the sky then said, "Meet here at sundown; we leave tonight."

" Alright! " He sad as he ran to his house.

Patch smirked, watching the fox leave before going to the barn. There, the young stallion and mare stood in their stalls, nickering. Softly. "Ready for a run to the coast, Delphi? How about you, Locklin?"

He arrived to his home as he elled. " MOM I GOT MY BLADE TODAY!! " She smiled as she nodded. " Oh and one thing im going with patch for a while. " She nodded again as she could not talk. He went to his room and grabbed his stuff.

The ride to the coast would be long, four days almost. But not nearly as long as the trip Patch just came from, so it would be a sweet relief. He saddled the two horses easily, efficiantly, looking out the window. He really haven't given Eclipse long, half an hour at best. But he had a lot to learn still and this would help him. Patch led the horses out of the barn, tossing his back onto Locklin, the stallion, and stood waiting for the boy.

Eclipse returned with his bag and aout $350 dollars from his saveings. " Ok im ready! " He said with excitement in his voice.

Eager, ain't he? Patch thought, chuckling lightly. "You can ride, right?" He handed Delphi, the mare's, reigns to Eclipse before mounting the stallion. "We have a four day ride, only stopping for food and sleep. Don't expect a slow pace, Locklin gets eager once he gets out on the road." Patch chuckled, waiting till Eclipse mounted before heading out the gate, waving once back at Guild, seeing the man standing at the door.

Guild smiled as he waved back. Eclipse mounted the horse as he took hold of the reigns and smiled. " Yes i know how to ride. " He said as he looked at patch.

"Then keep up!" Patch said, laughing and urging Locklin into a run. They were taking the long way to the coast, the least traveled roads. Some wouldn't even qualify as roads. So, he could run the stallion as much as the horse wanted. He sighed, feeling at ease from it all. There was another reason for taking the long way; Patch had made a fair amount of enemies over the years, many still out to get him; he was trying to avoid trouble.

Eclipse nudged the mare as she started to run right behind patch. " Where are we going persay? "