Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I am here!
Maybe we should just start over a new or just forget about the plot line all together.
That's what I was thinking we may as well do.

But I'm willing to keep going, if we come up with some realistic way to go through with it. I just really don't think everyone'd just drop dead out of nowhere..

And I'm really not sure what to post. Ugh. *Facedesk.*

Let's just start a new one! I think that'll be best but instead of having set colors people can choose their own colors. What do you think the maximum amount should be?

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Oh oh oh! Lightbulb!

We can kill off the characters that need to be killed in this mission And the rest escape. Because of such a failure Farbe is shut down. The surviving characters are then freed by the government and swear to get revenge!

Then the soon to be dead characters would need to post and I don't want to force anyone to post when they don't want to.

As I said, please wait a little bit before making the final decision(s). Things could change.

Hmmmm...........

I feel like creating a new one is the best way to go since it's going off rail and if things change we could always go back to this thread.

Even so I won't make a new thread til Saturday or Sunday.

• Love
Let's just start a new one! I think that'll be best but instead of having set colors people can choose their own colors. What do you think the maximum amount should be?
I agree. I'd say 6-9, personally. But you're GM, so up to you. :3

I'm willing to respect Beatrix's wishes, but I dunno how it'll turn out. :/

Just been reading the recent posts and I'm a bit sad. I thought plot was good, but if the gm wants to make a new one, then count me in! I also have plot suggestion for the new one or the current one.

• Thank You
I feel sad abandoning this thread. I was hoping to maybe just reset it with fewer colors.

• Thank You
I feel sad abandoning this thread. I was hoping to maybe just reset it with fewer colors.
Me too. :p

Although, there's so much ooc in it it might be better to start a new thread, with the same base info, just fewer colors.

All I know is that Green and I are sticking through all the way. :D

You and Green have a 60 page history, Sav. So you can't abandon her. I wouldn't abandon the scientists I had made because that's too much work to think up of a New Head Scientist.

• Love
You and Green have a 60 page history, Sav. So you can't abandon her. I wouldn't abandon the scientists I had made because that's too much work to think up of a New Head Scientist.
I knowwww. She's mah baby. <33 XD Yeah, that's smart. You should make a color this time! :D

I honestly feel the same about brown