Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Since this is Colors, what if I did a RP based off of Letters or Numbers?

Thoughts anyone?

Coolio. I'm the terrorist right? :D I love playing multiple Characters, so I can play a scientist or two as well!
Me too. I do better with multiple characters than I do with one.

Somebody shoot my gold idea.

*Squints at Orchid.* I'm watching you, future me! XD

Maybe wait a bit for that Orchid?
Bit for What? The multiple Characters? Or Starting a rpg of my own?

For either one, what do I have to wait for? Pfffffft, I already have the plot laid out. If I choose Letters, they're gonna be clones and If they're numbers they're going to be cyborgs.

*Squints back at younger self.*

Watch me all you want, I AIN'T GOT NOOOO SHAME.

Well lucky number seven is the max of characters I am allowing in this time for colors.

ALSO SCIENTIST ARE MINE! I just don't want to ruin the fun because the scientist are mainly what causes it.

Well lucky number seven is the max of characters I am allowing in this time for colors.

ALSO SCIENTIST ARE MINE! I just don't want to ruin the fun because the scientist are mainly what causes it.
I still haven't decided Indigo's fate.. I'm gonna message you my three ideas and see what would work well with you.

@BlackOrchrid

If you did the numbers or letters thing let me help with the plot ideas. I had ideas for something like that but it was too similar to Farbe so I cut it off.

Hmm, GM can I play multiple Characters? O.O

Just don't go stripping anywhere since you got no shame there bud..
Hmph, I won't. Unlike you.

Dats right, I've been watchin 'you.
8efQWPz7as-6.png

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Can't wait to see the new thread.

• Love
Rare? Could you PM me a link once you are done? It is difficult to keep track of the ooc since i have other things to do.

I still haven't decided Indigo's fate.. I'm gonna message you my three ideas and see what would work well with you.
I'm just gonna go ahead and say my opinion, you don't have to take it to heart.

I think it'd be a bit unfair for Indigo to have survived, as it'd show favoritism by allowing one person to play two colors while the rest are only allowed one.

But I don't even know if you were still planning to have her survive, but still.. *Starts singing "How I feel".*

I know all about you Pikachu, my team has been watching for you for a rather long time.

BEHOLD;

WosYP.gif

THE HORROR

Yeah. You can do multiple characters. No problem. No scientists, but a terrorist is okay and so is a color and yeah....
Wait.. Multiple colors are okay?

Oh. Nevermind my last message, then. :p

..Does that mean making a Gold is okay?

If not, I may make a terrorist.. Hn.

I'll get working on my RPG tonight.

• Love