Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
In any case. We shouldn't just make plans for the others. Let them chose for themselves which idea they want to roll with.
Which is why I /really/ liked the idea of everyone tossing ideas out there.

It gives a more realistic feel of them brain storming and working together, refining ideas, and ultimately coming to terms with the plans they are going to enact.

I just need to post and give a more detailed explanation as to Blue's plan. Or, detailed enough, at least.

-edit-

Also, I apologize. This is giving me a "problem" so to speak and allows me to look at all angles and develop a solution. It's kinda something I do often, and I'm a real stickler for details. Ultimately the details make all the difference, and gives you an idea of what resources you've got to work with. And once that's done, it's all a matter of refining, reviewing, and enacting.

Most of the idea came to me in a quick burst once I got home from work, read the posts from Rare and Rorke, then did a little research as to the layout of the Empire State building and the surrounding areas.

I've also learned quite a bit about the Empire State building. Did you know that at one point they had considered utilizing the Empire State building to dock airships? Now that's fucking awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want me to explain in detail what Black planned? There is a bit more to it.

Okay. Then I'll wait.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
So does Black have anew power or something now? Gray is up for almost anything as long as it isn't too revealing involving her electromagnetism. Love the ideas and points that are popping up too.

Reactions: Genghismike
Seriously though, Could I create a terrorist? That'd be awesome :unicorn:

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
No. It has something to do with his talents. I'll send you a PM about it, but it is pretty much all about electromagnetism.

For their next mission of course. :x

Oh and yeah, the brain storming of plans and ideas is great. :3 That's apart of the fun.

Also, after rereading Orbitals post....

>.> There's no where for a chopper to land on the top of the Empire State building.

This is Modern Fantasy. Besides it could have changed since this is in the future, though not that far in said future.

@InfinitExel

The Building wasn't exactly constructed in a way in which a helipad can be "added" to it. The tower at the top is utilized for radio and satellite transmission anyways. Nor would they mar the face of an American icon.

@Orbital

It's.... something I do. I over analyze everything. It's useful because it allows me to notice things and help make improvements, but it's also a pain in the ass because I see things that a lot of others tend to overlook and it's frustrating as hell for me. It's also frustrating for my co-workers who get tired of me always talking about how things can be improved. Or rather, management who don't want to make the changes. My peers tend to agree. :blah:

Jeez, I didn't even touch half the shit I wanted to in that post.

Nor did I address Blacks insult. Suppose it's better to simply ignore it anyways and stick to the planning rather than getting into a pissing match anyways. I don't imagine Blue to be overly confrontational anyways until driven to that point. Minor insults can be shrugged off considering the severity of the situation.

-edit-

Yeah, re-reading that, that was a very short post. Straight to the point without really describing anything.

<.< Makes me want to refine it and make it longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved your post, @Genghismike!

I've had a migraine the past couple days, on top of some other shit happening, thus why my IC posts have been shit. >_> It's finally died down now, though(but I'm uber tired), so I'll have a hopefully good post up tomorrow. Till then, I'm hitting the hay. Night, all!

Loved your post, @Genghismike!
I've had a migraine the past couple days, on top of some other shit happening, thus why my IC posts have been shit. >_> It's finally died down now, though(but I'm uber tired), so I'll have a hopefully good post up tomorrow. Till then, I'm hitting the hay. Night, all!
It's not always length that matters, Sav. Although, I will admit, I love reading how all of you perceive the world in your own words, and the more descriptive, the more I can enjoy.

And, G'night.

Shit guys. I don't get online for what, 2 days, and 90 messages? I really can't keep up. Can someone fill me in on what has happened in both the OOC chat and IC? My eyes hurt :/ and I really don't want to go through 90 messages. I understand that there has been a terrorist attack, and that Farbe has deployed the kids, and I also don't know where to put White.

Basically were on a jet throwing out ideas for the terrorist infected Empire State Building. I simply up White in her designated chair in said jet. As for the OOC, it was games had stuff about the terrorists.. That's about it. I have to go to school now bye.

Could I make a terrorist?
At the moment, Orbital is currently the terrorist that we've got going for the RP. It seems as though a lot of people are wanting to make terrorists.

I am not the GM, so I do not make the decisions, but thus far there seems to be a long line of people wanting to create terrorists as well ( why all the love for terrorism?? >.> ) so if and when that becomes available, you're going to have a lot of competition.

As the current terrorist I would rather we kept it with one terrorist asshole warlord. When I die you can go ahead and knock yourself out.