Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I feel the same way with Kaelus/Gray and Lucia/Indigo. But not It, as It is the form of my pain both mental and physical from this forsaken world. It is useful dough. Now what's happening? I hear new threads.

....I suddenly have the urge to make a Gold. /(*o*/

Too bad I'm insistent on keeping Green.. I had an idea for Gold I'm in love with, but aw well. XD

I really don't want to bring Beige back from the dead but the temporary White was fun to play for that one post. Maybe I can rename her to a different color.

Also don't forget @Danger.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
So are we just going to start a new thread with the same plot line, but fewer characters.

This has been the sole reason* that I've been posting so slowly to this...We've had at least three Blues, two Magentas, and two Whites. So, who's left now anyway?

*Well, that and I've barely gotten alerts for it...

• Love
Well, it's kind of an addition to what Orbital said. The colors split from the government, etc. But they're different shades. Also there are 'original' colors, experiments when the government scientists of Farbe tried different things on people in order to do magic. But the experiments were kids when tested, and soon broke out and split up after. Several years later, the colors depart from Farbe and live with their own lives. But the 'originals start hunting them down (which is highly possible none will work together to track them down, as they barely known each other). It's highly possible they'll have super human strength, I dunno like superpowers, but can't do most of the things the 'normal' colors can do.

I gonna have to think up more for this xD.

Well, it's kind of an addition to what Orbital said. The colors split from the government, etc. But they're different shades. Also there are 'original' colors, experiments when the government scientists of Farbe tried different things on people in order to do magic. But the experiments were kids when tested, and soon broke out and split up after. Several years later, the colors depart from Farbe and live with their own lives. But the 'originals start hunting them down (which is highly possible none will work together to track them down, as they barely known each other). It's highly possible they'll have super human strength, I dunno like superpowers, but can't do most of the things the 'normal' colors can do.
I gonna have to think up more for this xD.
Uhhh....

Well, I can go ahead and say that Green, as an original, would never hunt anyone down. :p

Just saying. XD

((If we make a new thread, it could just be a time skip to where Rorke's killed a bunch of colors, like Yellow.))

I think we'd be better off just starting with the exact same beginning as we originally did, just with less colors.

Like I said, with all the colors dead, Green would kill herself. Soo... Yeah. :/

Oops. XD

I think she means the original original children. Our colors weren't exactly the first.
Ohhh. Well, Mini-green is dead. Though, if she were alive, she'd still be loyal to the facility. /Shrug/

GUYS I haven't been getting alerts! Whats going on? Starting over?!

Of course I'm sticking! If I wasn't, I'd let everyone know. :3

• Love
Due to recent developments IRL. I will need to drop this and other RPs.

I CAN ALWAYS TAKE OVER AS THE TERROIST. SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME PLAY A BAD GUY