Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I wish you luck. I don't have enough time in my life to place long lasting games that aren't on my iPad or iPhone.

I have room for that then. It's been a while since I have played so I am going to want to start all over. Starting from the newbie quests.
What's your username? I'll add you when I get on. :3

Whoops. I looked it up. I was thinking about Lineage 2.

Too bad I can't help you with that. I am more for Elsword and Team Fortress 2. Can't stand these point and click games.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I've always wanted to play Elsword. But we only have macs in the house.

I have tried Team Fortress 2. My computer exploded. -_-

It's not the space. It's more of the FPS. League of Legends can go up to 30FPS. Try a multiplayer game where there are multiple people on one server and it's 15 FPS. If not that it's worst. I have a cheap laptop. I would love to have an alienware computer but I don't have the money for it.

Also PYRO! It's fun!

Really? TF2 ain't that big. Btw soldier is best class.
No. There is no best class. The trick for victory is versatility. A team with all 9 classes is more likely going to win than a team with players using same classes.
...And I am a deadly sniper.

Leave me out then. As much as I enjoy playing with others, I now have my 2 best games and plan to stick with those.
Speaking of plans. Is Black's plan acceptable?