Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
That'd be awesome!
Then Green can be an overprotective mother of two.
I'm not sure if he would appreciate that or not
He might be really cold and introverted

I'm working on character sheets for Black and a terrorist right now, so whether or not Jae shows I can jump right in and you guys won't have to be stuck at lunch any longer :)

@Eon and I already have it all figured out.

Green; The overprotective mother

Brown; the father(or grandfather; either or) who is only happy around the child

Red; The fun-loving protective uncle

Yellow; the adorable child

Welcome to our dysfunctional little family. XD

Reactions: Beatrix
@Eon and I already have it all figured out.
Green; The overprotective mother
Brown; the father(or grandfather; either or) who is only happy around the child
Red; The fun-loving protective uncle
Yellow; the adorable child
Welcome to our dysfunctional little family. XD
And then there's that one bitch...

XD

There's always that one bitch.

Besides; IcouldtotallyshipBrownwithOrange.

Pfft, what? I didn't say anything about my ships I totally don't have. Don't know what you're talking about.

...Eon, it's time to abort mission. They're onto us.

....Wait a second...

Oh mah gawsh.

@RareSecret , who are you gonna play?? I just realized I haven't seen you post a CS, and that you aren't on the roster. D:

Orange, right? I'm struggling to keep everyone straight
lolyup
XD
There's always that one bitch.
Besides; IcouldtotallyshipBrownwithOrange.
Pfft, what? I didn't say anything about my ships I totally don't have. Don't know what you're talking about.
...Eon, it's time to abort mission. They're onto us.
lol that would be a pretty good match in a way. Red's in that suit too much for her tastes
Besides, I think Red hates Orange right about now.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I think I might have to put everyone's CS's in one place and look at them to figure all of this out, haha XD

lol that would be a pretty good match in a way. Red's in that suit too much for her tastes
Besides, I think Red hates Orange right about now.
Yeah. ^_^

Yeah. I'm pretty sure if Green ever managed to get romantically involved with someone, it'd probably be Blue or Red. While she and Brown totally act like overprotecive mother and father, I'm feeling more of a good friends vibe from that. *Shrug.*

Then, Blue hasn't been on since posting his sheet, so I don't even know if he'll be coming back.

Blue is my favorite color, in real life, not rp. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Can you explain how to do that again? I'm too lazy to look back through the forum.
[ fieldset= Black, Black] [ /fieldset]

That will be for your color. Just remove the spaces and you'll be good, but keep the one in between the comma and the second Black.

Orange, Orange
Mine looks like this

Yeah. ^_^
Yeah. I'm pretty sure if Green ever managed to get romantically involved with someone, it'd probably be Blue or Red. While she and Brown totally act like overprotecive mother and father, I'm feeling more of a good friends vibe from that. *Shrug.*
Then, Blue hasn't been on since posting his sheet, so I don't even know if he'll be coming back.
Blue is my favorite color, in real life, not rp. XD
I am still unsure if Orange will be romantically involved with someone, but I am open to the idea. I'll just see how it all plays out.

I took a nap. :I Oh god I missed so much~

Ohh, another child.
quick request: Since his color would be Black, if you do get the role, could he be like the opposite of Yellow? All dark and stuff, already full aware of the terrors. It just seems like that'd keep everything nice and balanced.