Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oh god, I just imagined Yellow dying in multiple horrible ways, and now I'm sad...

Reactions: Beatrix
Don't worry. Kaelus will destory everyone living being on this worthless earth to save him do basically everything in her power to help Yell.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
No. I mean the extra terrorist you will make if you wanted a second character. If your color dies it's up to you.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm up for making an extra terrorist, if we need it. Believe it or not, I actually very much enjoy am pretty good at playing antagonists.

If in any mission Purple needs to die to set the plot, she can totally die to set the plot. As long as it's not the first. Ick.

And if that happens, I want to talk with whoever is going to be killing her way beforehand to set things up so Purple can be badass. :D Like, when you watch a movie. And then you're surprised at the end. But then you go back and the answer was there all along. Yeah.

Just warn me first. xD And have my permission.

• Love
I'm horrible at playing the bad guy, so I'm just gonna focus on little Aleksandr. Ireallylikehisrealname.

• Love
*pokes Kaz and points at the Chibis*

*offers cookies and puppy-dog eyes*

Branwen is my baby. XD

Butttttttt I have a sudden urge to make a terrorist.

Just so the colors can bathe in her blood as they tear a scream from her throat, before she collapses, falling into eternal silence.

@InfiniteExel I have an idea for your Gray. You may be going down the same line of thought. Until now, Purple hasn't even thought of the idea to enter Gray's dreams, since she feels it's an invasion of privacy and only does it if she has to. I think Purple should probably try to help Gray out by observing one of its dreams. Would you be okay with that?

My form for Black is almost done, I'm working on choosing a nationality and a name right now. He'll be here soon!

Yup. I, sure it would find someone joining Kaelus amusing. Mind taking them to a private area or something?

I dunno what format to use for my WIP terrorist. XD Oh wells. *Contently works on terrorist who will inevitably cause death and be killed.*