Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Don't fret worry Kaz. I had the exact same happen to me. And I agree, a darkened child would definitely balance the team. And I'm glad you love Gray, she's a time taker.

Squee is catching up right now. Her nap turned into a dream fest (that was directly from her to me).

Oh man, now that I actually think about it, I had a dream about our characters. xD They were all in place of TF2 characters... I blame that banner that keeps flashing across the top of the page about the TF2 server... I don't even play that game, man.

YellowwasaverylittleScout.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Oh man, now that I actually think about it, I had a dream about our characters. xD They were all in place of TF2 characters... I blame that banner that keeps flashing across the top of the page about the TF2 server... I don't even play that game, man.
YellowwasaverylittleScout.
Lol!

I once had a dream about a Marvel roleplay I'm in... All our characters, OCs and canons alike, were in the Hunger Games. XDD

That's creative dreams you have there ma'am. I'll be forced to eliminate such a universe from happening-

Okay! Just read through the threads and I'm caught up now. Seems like Jay didn't respond to my summoning so @Above Rapids are able to take his place. By the way I'll be playing NPCs which are the scientist and the head of Farbe. If you want me to create a character sheet I can but I didn't since they won't be doing much. After they are introduced it's group training.

I just realized that I've been here way longer than most of you, and that most of you only joined in this past week. XD

So... Welcome to Iwaku, you lovely little folk! <3 Our beautiful community of insanity and horror.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you darling! Though insanity is within all and horror is only hidden from our aging eyes.

Okay! Just read through the threads and I'm caught up now. Seems like Jay didn't respond to my summoning so @Above Rapids are able to take his place. By the way I'll be playing NPCs which are the scientist and the head of Farbe. If you want me to create a character sheet I can but I didn't since they won't be doing much. After they are introduced it's group training.
Yay!

Ohhh, alright. I was a bit confused. XD Also, is making a terrorist alright to do, or are we limited to one character? Just out of curiosity.

If we can make two I'll be sticking with Kaelus. Controlling two people would be difficult. And I saw the terrorists being at our first mission as normal.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

And I'm Squee. ^_^ I'll forgive you......this time. :P

Posted. ^_^

But you can only be a terrorist. It'll save me time with the NPCs. Your character will most likely die so....