Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Brown allowed Green to take him by the hands. Her hands had a warm feeling about them. It was a caring touch he could feel his hands start to calm. He looked at her hands compared to his. Hers were still pale and smooth while his were scared from past punishments and exercises. "Nothing to conclusive. There was an explosion along with people screaming in French. I could see something big in the video fall and crash. then all I got was white noise." He was a little happy he made her blush. "I'm ok though. I'm always ok. What choice do I have. I try my best to limit the risk we have to make by doing them myself. it seems better that way." Brown looked at her. "don't think that. You are defiantly the best thing to ever of happened to this place. Well at least you are to me."

Reactions: Genghismike
Green, green
Green took a deep breath as she took his hands, focusing her energy in order for it to course to her hands. Basic as it was, that was how it worked; all she had to do was concentrating on her energy and working it through her hands. She was relieved when she saw them calm and still, smiling up at her friend. "Better?" she asked for confirmation. She noticed the clear difference between their hands as well, a bit of guilt forming at the sight. Why couldn't she have taken the punishments for her team? She could've been the scapegoat, and helped plot escape...

But no. She did as told, complied to whatever the scientists wanted. Sure, she'd had some struggle in her when she was younger, and had her fair share of scars from then, but if she'd disobeyed.. Who would the team have to always be there, and to be supportive? As much as she wanted to rebel, and take all the punishment and danger herself.. The team needed at least one person in top condition. How else would they all get by, when they were all weak and pained from the punishment? So, it seemed she was stuck.

"Oh.." Something big crashing and people screaming definitely wasn't good. She couldn't quite recall what all monuments there were in France, considering how little info Farbe gave them, but she knew whatever it was.. It couldn't be good. She felt her heart sink at his comment, and she pouted slightly. "Brown... You do so much for all of us already! Just.. Don't do anything too stupid, okay?" She gave a faint, playful smile to show she was joking. Well.. Partially. "-I couldn't bare to lose you.. And you know that," she added, biting her cheek. Her blush only worsened at his last comments, and she looked to the floor to avoid eye contact out of embarrassment. "I don't see how, really.. After all, I'm expansible. You're all worth so much more than me.. To Farbe, and to the world."

Brown laughed a little bit. "Hey you know me. Even if I did something stupid I have plenty of motivation to get out of it alive." He smiled at green. He though it was sweet of her to act so meek, but he knew that she had fight in her. Brown frowned a bit at her last statement. Brown tilted her chin slightly to have her look into is eyes. "Don't ever say that again. You are worth so much. I couldn't conceive losing you. You are the best part of this place, and trust me when I say this. No matter what. so long as i'm alive nothing will happen to you. I am going to always be around whether you need me or not." Brown made a small leap of faith and pulled green in for a hug. He thought sometimes people need a hug.

Green, green
Green rolled her eyes, still smiling despite. "Motivation isn't always enough, y'know. Just be careful, okay?" she advised, hopeful that Brown would listen. She didn't want to lose any of her few friends, or any of her teammates, for that matter... It'd break her heart. Especially if it were Brown.. Sweet, overprotective, brave Brown. It was so sweet of him to try to protect the group; something she couldn't always do. She only gave a flustered smile at his statement, unsure how to reply. She wasn't difficult to fluster, so one could only imagine how hard it was for her to come up with what to reply with. "Fine.. I won't. That's... That's really sweet, Brown. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you, either.. But I'm pretty sure you're the one who's the best part of this place. I'm glad you will be.. But I hope you know, I'll be doing my best to protect you, too. No matter how much it annoys you," she replied with a soft smile. While she was a bit surprised by the embrace, she more than happily returned it. Even if she was always trying to look out for others.. Even she needed a shoulder to lean on, sometimes.

Brown held green close to him with a smile on his face. He broke the embrace and smiled. "I don't think ill mind having you watch my back." He nonchalantly held on to her hand. "Do you think they'll have us fight each other for training? If they do id only want to face Magenta, grey, even red would be nice. Only cause I know that he would be a good sport." He looked at the rest of the team.

Blue, Blue
Blue's dark eyes watched as Orange caught the Daito, his dark eyes scanning her physical reaction, catching the slight smirk even as he noticed the Shin no Kamae style which she adopted as her own stance in response to his offensive one. He noted that she had decided to go with a defensive form, holding the blade close in along her body, cradled across her folded arm and along her torso beneath her breasts. Moving forward, he lowered his arms until the blade rested along the center of his body, the blade pointing directly forward and slightly down.

He zoned out the rest of the training room as he moved in on Orange, focusing solely upon the form of the young woman before him. As he crossed the distance, he maintained the blade leveled at her midsection, prepared in such a manner to be able to thrust any sudden swing that she directed towards him to the side. From her stance, he realized that she could quickly swing the sword down and around from it's resting position, utilizing the momentum to add force into the swing. It also allowed her to use the center of gravity with the blade so close to her body to add her weight into deflecting a blow of his own, which is why he shifted from the upward held stance which would enable him to utilize his strength in a swing to one in which he could utilize his speed with a thrust instead, giving her less time to react from the defensive posture which seemed more aimed at defending against a wild swing.

As he closed the distance, he kept his gaze upon her own dark eyes, watching for her reaction, judging how she would react to him. He remained silent, his face a stoic mask as his eyes searched hers, his muscles tensed and coiled, prepared to unleash in a sudden motion that would either be a quick onslaught or counter against her. He knew that despite her slim figure, she held a speed and agility that could match his own, if not overcome it, though his height and arm length gave him a slight reach advantage. Moving closer, ever closer, he came within reach of her blade, knowing that it was close enough for them to swiftly lash out at one another.

Green, green
Green smiled, a sense of safety overwhelming her previous worry. She didn't seem to mind how long the embrace lasted, nor when he took her hand. She was always glad to have Brown around.. It gave her a sense of relief; like she didn't have the whole world's weight on her shoulders anymore, a feeling she often struggled with having. "I'm glad you won't.. 'Cause I'd do it, anyways," she replied with a grin. She looked around the room, herself. Blue and Orange seemed to be sparring.. Odd. She felt a bit worried at the thought of having to fight her teammates. She always hated having to do that... "I hope not.. We do enough fighting as it is, out in the field. I don't know how much more than that I could take." If there was anything Green hated.. It was fighting. Why couldn't Farbe, the world and governments, even, at least try to reason rather than fight? Sure, the chances of it working were low.. But in her mind, it was worth a shot. And if reason didn't work, she'd fight, but why couldn't they at least try? The less bloodshed, the better. "I don't know how he does it.. Having to live in that suit all the time. I mean, life here is hard enough as it is.. I can't imagine how it must be trapped in a metal suit. It's incredible how he manages so well, despite.." But Green knew the truth. Red wasn't truly happy.. It was a mask. He was lonely. And she felt terrible for him, despite knowing he wouldn't want pity.

GM
The head scientist walked into the blank training room where the members of Farbe have gathered from one of the mysterious doors on the side of the room that he had opened with a keycard, a pin, and a retina scan. He cleared his throat which immediately stopped any and all conversation that might've been going on. He looked directly at them as he counted heads. 'Black is missing.' He thought to himself. He immediately took out the notebook and pen that rested in his lab coat's pocket and started writing. 'Note: Black gets lecture and luxury item taken away.' The head scientist wrote and then placed it back into his pocket.

"Good day, Farbe. Today's training will be the monthly mock battles we always have. It's best to know the strength of your allies by facing them yourself but before that the is a warm-up." The head scientist concluded him introduction and snapped his fingers. Behind him, came out 10 scientist that brought out men that had their hands and legs bound to office chairs. All the men were wearing orange. The men's eyes were covered with cloth and their heads would be looking down if they eyes weren't covered. "We had prisoners from the closest prison to help us out today. These prisoners snuck into the facility after their escape from prison. They were captured by our capable security guards and are bound to these chairs. Now that they've seen the facility, we can't let them live so we want each one of you to kill one man in a chair in your own way, for this warm up."

The head scientist then walked to another mysterious door where he punched in a 18 digit passcode, got a retina scan, and a got his hand print scanned as well. The door opened and he walked into the room. In the room, was three scientist, an elaborate set-up of technology and a few chairs. He sat in one of the chairs that was facing the one way window that was installed in so they can see Farbe but they can't see him. The head scientist pressed a button and spoke into a thing that didn't look like a microphone. "You may begin now." He said.

The head scientist then snapped his fingers to have one of the three scientists walk towards him while the other two were recording their observations. "Find Black and bring him to me. He needs to learn how not to be tardy." He ordered. The head scientist slouched down in his chair as he watched the members of Farbe complete their task.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brown stopped his conversation as the scientist started with his usual monologue he didn't bother to pay attention till he saw the men in orange be rolled in. He looked around at his teammates. The mad man couldn't be serious about this. These men weren't a threat. they didn't attack them. Even though they were prisoners the didn't deserve to die this way. he felt that it should be done more humane. Hell there crimes could of been minor and they were going to die unjustified. He knew that they would have to kill, but Brown wasn't about to kill an unarmed man. "Hey doc how is your jaw feeling. If you ever want to go another round id be happy to oblige." He looked at the men then back at the mirror he suspected was used to observe them. "You expect us to kill unarmed defenseless men. Regardless of their past I will not kill unless its necessary. So unless you want to come down here and make me im not going to do it." He took a moment to look around. Black wasn't around. Brown knew that after saying this that training wont end well. He walked in front of his team mates in an attempt to protect the prisoners. "I am a human. I am not just a weapon you can make kill. I refuse to become an instrument of death or a simple tool of destruction." He stared at the rest of his team to see where the rest of the team stood.

Orange, Orange
She kept her stance as he approached her, watching him change his handling on his Daito to compensated for her stance. She stood firm, understanding what he could go for. She rotated her wooden blade downward and pushed forward, attempting to disarm him. "Good day, Farbe." said a voice from behind. She halted her assault and brought her Daito back, resting it against her shoulder. She looked on with indifference, trying to keep these bastards from reading her face. Ten prisoners were wheeled in. They seemed to be in a panic as they turned their head every which way. "...we can't let them live so we want each one of you to kill one man in a chair in your own way, for this warm up." Simple enough, Orange thought as she leaned on one hip.

They had mentioned Black. Where is that little shadow, Orange wondered, hoping that they don't do anything terrible to him. But she cannot stop it. She cannot help him. He was the one that made that choice. Better for one to do that than to have another be forced into the "punishment". The scientists summoned three more and sent one of them to look for the kid.

Now was their time to complete their task. Orange stepped forward, knowing that only her and a select few would step up first... Or would they? That did not matter. She approached one of the men in chairs and ripped the bag off of his head, taking a few strands of hair with it. He was young with a stubble on his face, and is hair was dark, messy, and matted. He seemed to have been on the run for a few days. His blue eyes were those of pleading, as he sobbed for his life. The Daiko was still in her hand, resting on her shoulder, and she tapped it nervously while keeping an apathetic appearance. She pulled his head for him to get a good look at her, at his angel of death. "So," she started, looking up at the scientists with blatant defiance, "Why do they have to wear orange anyways. It tarnishes my image." She said with a smile and her eyes on the scientists.

Red stood still, listening to the director's orders. "No...Let me handle them. With my powers, there won't be anything to to get rid of at the end. No need to worry about disposal." He said, clenching and unclenching his fists as he spoke. He'd take the heat for this one. Nobody else should have to do this one, and he had another reason, "Besides, it would be a challenge for me to vaporize people without the help of adrenaline. And you always tell us to challenge ourselves." Please, someone cover Yellow's eyes. This isn't something he should watch...

Yellow, yellow
Yellow watched curiously as the men were rolled in, only then climbing down from Red's shoulders as the Head Scientist spoke. Idly wondering what 'prisoners' were, he frowned as the man finished explaining their task, his face scrunched up in confusion. He knew well enough what 'kill' meant. Unable to understand the why of the matter, he turned back to Red, patting his armor a few times to get his attention. "We're suppose to hurt the orange men..? But they can't even fight back, like that..."

((aweh, damnit. My timing sucks.))

White had been in the corner of the room, watching silently. Her pale blue eyes widened in shock when they were told they had to kill the men in the orange jumpsuits. But I don't want to, she thought to herself. They hadn't done anything bad, had they? She hugged her knees, trying not to get noticed.

{Hm, if anythings wrong with my post just tell me :)}

Green couldn't believe it. Horror and spite welled up in her, displayed clearly across her usually kind and gentle features. "You want us... To kill them..?" she whispered hoarsely, in utter disbelief. "But... But..! They're not any direct threat to the world! We don't even know what it is they've done, or if they've done anything at all at that!!" she exclaimed in horror. She was shaking slightly, horrified at even the thought of having to kill someone with no proof of a threat. She couldn't move, her feet were planted firmly to the ground. Killing terrorists alone was bad enough... Now they had to execute prisoners, who may as well have been living like they had to in Farbe? These prisoners were just like them; trapped. Alone. Isolated. Who could blame them for wanting to escape?

Taking a deep breath, the girl's fists clenched, and she managed to stop her shaking, holding her head high and straightening her posture. For the first time since she was six... She resisted. This was going too far, and she wouldn't do it. "I refuse. You've made me enough of a monster already... I'd die before I'd take an innocent life." There was a new boldness to her posture, her general body language, and her voice that she'd never had before. Defiantly, she strode over to stand by Brown, fists still clenched. So tightly that her nails were bearing into her palm. The organization had broken them so much already... Now they wanted them, some of them innocent /children/, to murder people whom they couldn't even say had surely done wrong? Sickening. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Blue, Blue
As the lead scientist entered the room and addressed them, Blue reacted instantly, reversing his own forward momentum to come to a halt and allowing the tip of the wooden katana to rest easily in a downward position, holding it at ease with his right hand. He offered one last glance at Orange before he turned to face the scientist which had entered, preparing himself for what they'd have in store for them today. It was certainly never a dull moment, and he knew that the Organization would do anything that it took to prepare them not only physically, but also mentally for whatever tasks they'd have in store for them. It was no easy thing. They were attempting to mold the youths into weapons, utilizing them to do barbaric acts of sheer cruelty. His face an expressionless mask, he stood in a tense posture, watching the labcoat before him. They would make them monsters for the greater good. Their greater good. Regardless of morals or ethics. This was no doubt a project which numerous nations participated in, and it also was most likely a thing which was kept from the general public. Of course they wouldn't want the common people knowing about these deeds. Nor would they want the general population to know that people of abilities such as theirs existed. The implications would be... world changing to say the least.

His thoughts turned back to Orange as the Head scientist addressed them, giving them a quick greeting. There was simply so little time. And the place was practically a fortress, and heavily monitored like one too. He didn't want to get too close to any of the others. He couldn't be seen as being "involved" with them, especially the defiant ones. It would ruin his chance. And yet, he understood that his actions simply led the others to believe that he actually believed in this nonsense. That he was simply a cold, callous weapon which had become a slave to this Project. 'Orange understands,' he thought to himself. 'She has to.' This was all they had known their entire lives. They couldn't afford to be naive and careless in dealing with this situation. It would only lead to more hardships for them. They would be broken one way or another before they would ever find a chance for freedom. No, there was too much invested in this project, too many nations depending upon results. The scientists would do everything they could in their power to ensure that the results were given. Their own lives and careers depended upon it. The scientists were more expendable than they were, he realized. They didn't have any powers. He had no doubt that every fiber of their being was dedicated to ensuring the success of this project. And that meant creating monsters.

Blue had wanted to use the quick spar to get close to Orange, to talk to her out of hearing of the others. They were watched too closely by the staff at the Organization, and the surveillance ensured that there were very few places to be able to speak privately. If there were any at all. And they would certainly be furious if he attempted to speak with her in her dorm. Not like it'd matter, he knew there was surveillance in their rooms as well. There was no privacy. The staff knew what they were doing at all times. 'Keep us divided and distrustful of one another's intentions, and they'd not have to worry about a mutiny,' he mused. Most of the others were highly vocal of their own thoughts and intentions. The youngest ones were too young to really understand what was going on. Brown was going to get himself killed with the way he was carrying on lately, though it served some use to Blue. It took the focus off of him, made him look more like a good little Puppet. 'Let them keep pulling the strings,' he thought furiously to himself, his fingers twitching in agitation around the hilt of the Daito. 'There will come a time when I become the Master.' He needed Orange. He needed them all, really, but one at a time. If they didn't get themselves killed, of course.

He brought his attention back to what was going on before him at the sound of footsteps of other staff coming into the room. Turning his dark eyed gaze to the ones as they entered, he noticed that they were wheeling in hooded figures confined to the chairs in which they were being wheeled in on. The uniforms they wore were simple and recognizeable enough. 'Prisoners...,' he mused to himself. 'Live subjects for us to test our powers on. They're stepping up their game in their attempts to break our will and our sanity.' He turned his gaze to Gray at this last portion of his thoughts, a quick glance before he turned once more to those gathered before him. The crimes of these prisoners would no doubt be childs play compared to the crimes which they would have to be forced to commit in the name of "protecting the world". And they would be expected to follow their orders out to the letter, or suffer the consequence. These were the most powerful people in the world, to be able to commit to such a course of action as they were developing here, to put forth the resources to gather together the technology which they utilized, and ultimately to be able to bring forth human lives to be used as test subjects for them. No, they walked upon a razors edge in the black of night, and few of them realized it. Ultimately, they were all expendable if they turned out to be unruly. Just like these prisoners before them. In a sense, each on of the prisoners before them tied in their chairs had more freedom than any of the subjects here at Farbe. At least their end would be quick. Merciful. 'Ours is just beginning....'

Blue listened as the Head Scientist confirmed what he already knew to be what was about to occur. They'd be expected to slay these men, in what would no doubt be considered 'cruel and inhumane'. Farbe wanted to know the extent of their powers, how they would affect others, and how they would each react in the face of taking the life another person. 'The bleeding hearts aren't going to like this...,' he thought to himself, turning his gaze to Brown and Green. White and Yellow were young, so young. They really didn't deserve to be subjected to this. But Blue knew that this would pale in comparison to the horrors that they would ultimately be subjected to in their lives. The world would be a nightmare, and they'd be forced to be the very monsters that wreaked this insane havoc upon the world. Gray was already there, or so it seemed. Purple was dutiful, and believed in what Farbe existed for. She understood her duty, and seemed indoctrinated enough to believe that what they were doing was good. Or at least it seemed that way. Perhaps she was simply putting up a facade of her own. 'Like Orange....' His thoughts kept coming back to the dark skinned middle eastern girl. He realized her powers would be crucial to him. Of them all, she seemed the closest aligned to him. It had taken him a long time to figure it out, but it had finally dawned upon him. 'She's just as angry and disgusted as I am, and is simply playing the game to the end. Ultimately, it'll decide who the victors are.' Foment complacency until they relax their guard. Wait for the opportunity to present itself. Mastermind the strategy, and execute the tactics when the time permits.

As the lead scientist began to leave the Training area, Blue's eyes followed the mans movements, boring into the back of the mans head. He grit his teeth angrily, his jaws working rapidly for a few seconds, his grip on the handle of the Daito tightening until his knuckles turned white. All else zoned out as he focused upon the man, an intense hatred flooding his entire being. 'None of them deserve this,' he thought to himself bitterly. And he found it to be his ultimate failure that there was nothing he could do about it. He knew better. He understood the situation with such an intense clarity that it was painful to perceive. Hopeless until the tide shifts. After his brief lapse in outward control, he realized that he was practically visibly shaking with the anger within him. He forced himself to relax, imposing an outward calm upon his visage and form. He glanced down and noticed that the tip of the Daito had quit shaking and now rested with a serene stillness, like the calm before a storm. He wanted to lash out with every fiber of his being, to utterly destroy the man who was exiting the room. With so many fail safes to keep them contained, it would take a tremendous effort to overcome the barriers and reach the man, to throttle him until the life drained from his hideous form. One obstacle at a time. His will come.

After the scientist had left, Brown and Green reacted just as he knew that they would. It seemed that the brief time that they had spent together just moments before had managed to strengthen Green's resolve, to grant her some inner power that managed to unlock her own personal inhibitors that kept her from outwardly reacting to most of the things which they were subjected to. Except the treatment of Yellow, of course. Brown, openly defiant, stepped forward and uttered his words of incitement, enticing the lead scientist with such words of bravado. Green, breaking free from her shell and stepping forward to add her own voice to Brown's was shocking, to say the least. He knew that she'd refuse to harm another human being, but he honestly couldn't say that he'd expect her to be so defiant about it. Lovers to the grave, if they go about it like this any longer. They'd suffer the consequences for their actions later. He knew Brown would be able to handle whatever was dealt to him, considering his own abilities were suited for such a thing. But Green didn't need to get involved. Stay in your shell just a little longer, Green. Blue needed Brown defiant, not Green. He knew Green would come out in due time, and her time spend with her own illusionary shackles which she placed upon herself would only serve to strengthen her. But now was not the time, nor was this the place. Just a little longer.

Yellow and White, though. Blue turned his gaze to them. They were too young to be subjected to this. And their reactions were just as was to be expected from kids so young. Confusion. Terror. Despite the fact that their short lives had been spent here at the facility, they were still innocent, oddly enough. He was surprised they weren't broken already. Perhaps it was because of the love and care which the others showed to them that they weren't simply mindless machines. Red, Green, and Brown worked hard to ensure that they were shown something aside from the training and the ruthless thoughts which were implanted upon them by their superiors. The organization seemed to want to break them early.

Blue watched as Orange stepped forward, skirting the defiant Brown and Green, and taking matters into her own hands. The forceful nature in which she took hold of the Prisoner was an action which he found saddening. She shouldn't have to do this. None of them should. His eyes roamed along the back of her form, noting the contours of her figure through the tight fitting uniform which she wore. Her glossy black hair stood out in stark contrast to the orange suit, the dark skin of her neck evident on either side of her tied back locks of hair. It allowed him a momentary distraction, despite the cowering prisoner before her, pleading for his life. 'She's a soldier,' he mused to himself. Hardened, ruthless, just what the Organization wanted them to be. Purple, he had no doubt, would do the same but with seemingly more devotion to the Organization. Orange, however, seemed to do it simply because she wanted to. She carried herself with an image of being cold, callous, and relentless. Ultimately they all would have to come to that, if any of them wanted to escape and live as they wished to. Her offhand remark about the color of their uniform being her main concern as she held the prisoners head before her seemed slightly off-putting though. Some might consider it insane.

Blue, Blue
And out of everything which occurred after the Lead Scientist gave them their orders, perhaps Red surprised him the most. Stepping forward, he was willing to take it all upon himself, to shoulder the burden of the horrendous act which they were supposed to be inflicting upon these terrified men which had escaped a prison, simply to suddenly face death row of a nightmare. Red wanted to fry them all into absolute nothingness, obliterating them from the face of the earth. It would be quick, merciful, and save the rest of them from having to do such a heinous act. But it would also be horrible to watch, and certainly horrible for Red to live with. Simply looking into the eyes of the man whom Orange had chosen would no doubt prove that most of these men were scared shitless, and feared for their lives in this unknown world which they had found themselves thrust into. Or rather, mistakenly forced their way into. Regardless, their mistake would turn them into radioactive dust if Red had his way, incinerated into nothing.

A thought crossed his mind as he considered what Red was doing. Orange was going to take a physical approach and Red wanted to simply blast them to oblivion. Both of which would be disturbing to watch and difficult to endure. But there was another method, he mused to himself. One which wouldn't be quite as painful to the prisoners and wouldn't scar the younger members for life. It came upon him with such a sudden and drastic realization that for a moment he was startled by the epiphany. It was simply a stroke of genius and with a second of further thought, he realized it was a course of action that would change the game and the way the others viewed him from then on.

The prisoners, he realized, were scared beyond measure. They were prepared for death, though he doubted any of them truly wanted it. Some of them perhaps had been prepared for it long before they had even escaped. And despite the fact that they had discovered a moment of freedom, they no doubt knew their lives were forfeit. The order from the head scientist had been loud and clear, and they knew there was nothing they could do to change it. No matter how they willed to continue living, they had to know the end was now. No doubt, they were resigned to their fate. It was on their minds, already becoming part of the last fabric of their being. It wouldn't take too much to persuade them to go the final way to the brink which already spread before them.

Stepping forward, his booted feet resounding clearly upon the hard floor beneath him, he released his grip upon the Daito he had been holding and allowed it to clatter to the ground, the dull clunk of the wooden training device ringing out with a hollow clatter. He moved past Green and Brown, casting a glance towards Brown which brooked no defiance to his actions. His jaws tightened, eyes intense, brows slightly furrowed, he shook his head and simply walked around the man. Now was not the time for defiance. In the end, ultimately, it would do none of them any good. He moved around them and onward past Red, his steps taking him around the bulky metal form of the young kid. "You're all acting like fools," he said aloud as he passed them, not bothering to look back. "Such compassion towards those who hold no regard for the law or human life." He rose his voice, speaking brazenly, more an outright act to inspire fear in the prisoners, and to further ensure that they knew there was no hope. Death had come. "They've threatened the Organization, they're a threat to our existance, and they've brought this upon themselves. Regardless of your pitiful attempts to spare their lives despite the fact they are of no use to us in any way, they will meet this fate be it by our hands or another!"

And finally, his destination reached, he came to stand at the left side of Orange, his right hand lifting and coming to a rest upon her shoulder. He gripped it firmly, even as he glanced down into the eyes of the man whom she had revealed, giving him a final look into the eyes of his demise. His face a grim mask, the specter of death, Blue forced himself to continue to allow his dark eyed gaze to hold the eyes of the man before him even though he dreaded what he was about to do. Leaning his head slightly towards Orange, he whispered into her ear. "Give me your strength," he hissed to her. "Lend me your power. I know you can."

Raising his left hand, he pointed at the prisoner which sat confined before him and the dark skinned girl at his right side, his eyes narrowing as the man squirmed beneath Orange's grip on him. He could feel his own energy building up within him, rising from the core of his being. His earlier weakness felt washed away with this onslaught of power which he brought forth, concentrating on this single moment to unleash the wave of fury which he kept built up inside of him and inspire fear into the hearts of their Masters. Let them see. Let them gaze upon what they created. And let them tremble upon the nightmare which they have unleashed.

A slight blue aura began to emanate around his figure as the energy built up inside of him, overflowing from the excess which he could not contain. It was the physical manifestation of his power, a simple light which gave him an almost ethereal appearance. And he could tell that this sudden and drastic change wrought a further fear in the grown man that sat before him. Here was a thing which had never been seen before by the eyes of mere mortals, a display of power which could only be described in the worlds of fantasy, not in the realm of reality. The gagged prisoner could scarcely suppress a scream of terror, muffled behind the cloth tied tightly around his mouth. The sound caught the attention of his fellows, which would only heighten the already growing fear within them. The time was fast approaching like a freight train, unstoppable, inevitable.

He felt a sudden change in the power flowing through him, a huge surge which welled up, boosting the already formidable power coursing through his veins. He knew then that Orange had acknowledged his request and complied with it. As her own ability enhanced his, he noticed that the orange aura which seeped into his blue one altered the appearance of his own, changing it to a deep shade of violet. The sheer amount of power flowing through him was exhilarating, filling him with a sense of ecstasy which he had never felt before. It was empowering, uplifting, and for a second he found it rather addicting. He didn't want it to end. But after a moment, he realized he'd have to unleash it or suffer the maddening consequences of too much power flowing through his mortal form.

"Prisoners," he said after a few seconds of allowing the power to build within him. He almost didn't recognize his voice. It seemed to come from far away, but was filled with such a tremendous amount of confidence and arrogance, matching the expression which had taken shape upon his face. He felt immortal, unstoppable, as though he were the very embodiment of a God. With such power coursing through him, who could claim otherwise? Seated upon his throne on high, he had come to judge these pitiful wretches before him and decree the final fate that would fall before them.

He waved his arm outwards in an arc to encompass them all, watching as his aura which had taken on the violet hue after being mixed with the orange light from the dark skinned girl at his side shroud each of the prisoners as his gesture was brought before them. Blue realized in the back of his mind that before he had needed to touch another in order to inspire them, and wondered how he had come to the realization that Orange's power enhancing his own would allow him to utilize his power at a distance instead. Ultimately, it really didn't matter. He felt a growing attachment to Orange as he felt her power boosting his own, as though they had forged a link through the combining of their aura's, effectively becoming one on a whole different level than had ever been experienced. That thought, too, faded from his mind as quickly as it had come. He had a job to do.

He drew in a sharp breath, the final moment before he would unleash the torrent of energy upon these poor souls before him. He had already "touched" them each with his power, he had instilled the fear in them that would already boost their growing awareness of the inevitable, and ultimately they should each have become resigned to their fate. And like the Emperors of old, in days long forgotten, he pronounced judgement in the moment of silence when all present were intently focused upon the single moment. "Die," he hissed, drawing out the word which he enunciated loud enough to be heard clear across the room.

Like a thunderclap racing out from a storm which had been brewing with fierce intensity, the Inspiration of Death which he unleashed upon the Prisoners from where he stood before them would race forth with an extreme potency that would be staggering to all who were present. It was a simple thing, really, to force the mind and body to react to that which it had already resigned itself to. His words and actions prior to the unleashing of the Inspiration would only serve to enhance it, his Empathy for the Prisoners giving him the realization of what he needed to do to push them to the brink, right where he needed them to Inspire them over the edge once and for all. And with the rush of the Inspiration invading their minds, their bodies and minds should react almost instantly, their will to live sapped from the very core of their souls. And with the destruction of that will forced with the key word "Die", their minds and bodies should follow, shutting down with such an intensity that they wouldn't even realize what would happen. They would simply obey, influenced to give that last thread of life that held them bound to this world. And it would be such a quiet and peaceful thing, their bodies slumping forward against their bonds as the sweet bliss of death stole over them. To any unaware of what was going on, it would seem as though they had suddenly, simply, fell into a deep sleep.

But Blue wouldn't be conscious long enough to be able to see the impact of what he had wrought upon the prisoners. Once the power was unleashed from his form, he felt every fiber of his being screaming out for mercy. He swiftly went from a God on high to a soul ripped from the world and cast into the abyss. He felt every last bit of energy surge from him even as the blackness overcame him, his aura dissipating from around him as his vision blurred and everything around him swirled into nothingness. He felt his grip on Orange waver, his strength once more flee his limbs as it had earlier. And the last thing which crossed his mind before he collapsed was the view of Orange's face as it had been earlier when he had Inspired her to Understand, her mask momentarily slipping and giving him a view of what lay within.

Red deadpanned inside the suit. Blue had ended eleven lives, the lives of eleven unarmed people, just by speaking. He would never, ever, mess with Blue again. Ever. He wanted to be angry, to have some sort of righteous fury after what had just happened; but, he didn't. He was nothing but grateful. He was grateful that Blue had killed them, and that made him sick. Why wasn't he angry? Was he happy that he didn't have to go through with his own plan? That he didn't have to bear the guilt now? No...that wasn't it. He was glad because, in his heart, he knew that even more than freedom, he wanted one thing: He wanted the other colors to like him. It was why he hid his feelings behind his mask of comedy and laughter. He wanted to be loved by the people he put in mortal danger every day, just by being alive. And if he killed the prisoners, all the jokes in the world would never make up for that.

Brown had attempted to stop blue and orange from carrying out their plan, but he was too late. With one word blue had killed eleven people in one moment with the help of orange. He was furious with blue when he realized something. Blue knew that it would be this or punishment for the entire team. blue had made a great sacrifice for himself. So brown concluded it wasn't blues fault, but the scientists fault. He was surprised with greens open defiance and how she stood by him, but he realized that she would be punished for defying farbe because of his example. so he believed. Brown decided that he would act out in rage to throw blame off of green or anyone else from being hurt. "You monsters you want to turn us into weapons fine ill be a weapon. But never make any of us do that again or I will kill you myself." He knew his statement wouldn't go unpunished but he knew the head scientist didn't have time and now the one on one battles would start.

Last edited:
Orange, Orange
Orange kept the man's head back and eyes trained on her. She glanced down, tears flowing out of his eyes as he seemed to pray. I am sorry, she thought, keeping her face as cold as ice. She was prepared to use the Daito on him, to shove it deep into his body. It would be what the company wanted. It would be what they demanded. Her sympathies went to no one in particular. The young man restrained before her? Her comrades? Or perhaps herself? I am damned, an angel of death, the bringer of hell...

The sound of footsteps and wood clattering on the metal floor brought her out of her reverie. It was Blue, and she turned to watch him as he circled around the others, riling them up to be more subordinate to Farbe, or perhaps to make them seem that way, but whatever was his goal, the man who's head was in her hand whimpered, but the snivels were and would never be loud enough to drown Blue out. Sometimes she could never tell as she observed him with a stoic mask on her face, but a dialogue would need to be made between the two to get a sense of who each other were, or where they stand.

The last footfall from Blue came right to her left, she perceived. The prisoner's sky blue eyes widened when Blue was standing before the poor sod. His eyes darted between the two teens, unsure who to focus on in this tense moment, unsure who would the reaper of his life. Orange felt a hand clasping her shoulder, and breath on her ear that sent tingles throughout that region of her body. "Lend me your power," came the plea from Blue.

Orange dropped her Daito to the ground with a clatter and moved her right hand to rest upon his. She could feel his power surge and awaken once again, twice in the span of a few minutes. Orange closed her eyes and let her energy flow freely from her into Blue. It was a rush of emotions, thoughts, and physical sensations that could only be described as euphoric. She gave into it, and felt her grip on the prisoner's head loosen. One word, the word that Blue gave to her reverberated in her head once again. Understand. An orange haze formed around her, mingling with Blue's in a sort of intimacy that could never be matched.

She heard a single word emanate from Blue's lips. He gave the command, and she felt the prisoner's head leave her hand. He was dead. Orange opened her eyes to see them all slumped forward. Only one saw anything, and all the other colors saw only him. His face appeared serene, like he had just fallen to sleep.

Blue's hand slipped from her shoulder. Turning, she saw him falling. She tried to catch him, but he slipped through her fingers. A wave of dizziness coursed through her as she stumbled slightly, falling into a seated position on the ground. I did not know so much of me would be expended... Her vision hazed, and she knew it would be a while before she could use her power or do anything useful in the mean time.

Her stoic mask was broken as her face revealed her fatigue. She became, for the first time in a long while, human to the scientists and the other colors. All she wanted to do is sleep, but she forced herself to stand, picking her wooden blade up along the way. Her stance was erect, her mask painted on once more. Time to play pretender.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
White could only watch with wide eyes as Blue strode over to the prisoners. What was he doing? However, she was more concerned about the prisoners than the other colours. They didn't have to die, people weren't meant to die. How could they die?

White watched the blue aura surround the owner of it, both confused and awed at the same time. What on earth was he doing? Was he going to kill the scientists? Surely he wouldn't kill the prisoners, they hadn't done anything bad. The little girl's mouth opened slightly when she saw the orange mix in with the blue, wondering what was happening. They won't kill the prisoners, she told herself. No, they wouldn't.

However, her fear grew as Blue spoke. She trembled at the force of his first word. What was he doing? Setting them free? White hugged her knees tighter, having a sense of dark foreboding at what was to come. And thenc the one thing she thought was impossible, knew was impossible, happened.

"Die."

At first, White didn't understand. Why was he saying that? Surely he didn't... A loud and terrified scream came from her mouth at the sight of all those prisoners dying. The temperature dropped, and it wasn't small. It was suddenly freezing in the room, but White didn't even seem to notice. He killed them. Killed them all with one word! How could he?! Soft sobs came from her as she buried her head into her knees, trying to get rid of the images of all those poor men dying. No it's not true, it can't be true, she thought. But deep down, she knew that he had killed all of them. All of them. She wanted to get out, get out of this horrid place and back to her mother. Her family. She hated this place. Hated the dullness of everything, hated the people. She was so scared. Her entire frame was shuddering due to her sobs, and squeezed her eyes shut. If anyone tried to touch her or anything in this vulnerable moment, she would most likely freak and blow them across the room. She was so scared.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people