Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should have someone playing the villain.

Yeah, we do need a villain. The person will have to be okay interacting only when it's time for missions. I knew I was forgetting something

Well, I was gonna wait in case a color comes open, if you want I could play a villain in the meantime?

Is it possible to give a color to Minami? Like, give her white and let her write her own char?

Be the bad guy of course. I can wait for my call, and I can plan and plot scenes quite well.
Also: Like because you are the first in quite some time to not call me "Lusterless"

Ah, nobody has to give up their character for me! ^^"

It's not such a big deal. I can remove White from the scene with little trouble, or Rare helps me out. Besides. It's not like I would leave the rp. I'm just taking another role.

If Minami accepts to take the role of a new White, yes.

Sweet, a villianous villian.

Well if it really is no bother to you Nova ^^"

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
Alrighty. You can go ahead and get started on the CS and so can Nova. I got to go to class so I'll make the changes to the 1st post later.

I'm gonna go discuss how to remove White from the rp without just striking through her name and reactions to her in every post. Go ahead and put your CS up in the mean time.
Also. No changes Rare. Trust me on this one.

Is there any restrictions for powers?

For the powers, they must have some sort of limitation and not too many powers. Multiples are okay.

Okay, but nothing like I have the white character so I should have like holy powers or something like that, right?

Okay, but nothing like I have the white character so I should have like holy powers or something like that, right?
There's a lot you could do with that one. Light, sound(this would be a huge, clever play on words, 'cause... White noise), something to do with voids, something correlating with Angels, being able to write things into existence or something of the like(I dunno.. I thought of paper XD), and there's a lot more options. :3

One thing I did for the previous version of this RP and the current one, was do some research on my color. The last color I had was Purple. It's associated with imagination and spirituality, among other things. I took this as inspiration and made a character who could communicate and control people and objects through dreams. My color this time, Red, is known as a very passionate color. With that, I chose something to do with manipulating the emotions.

If you need help, I would suggest reading this. It might give you some ideas! :)

EDIT: Just from reading the first two paragraphs, I thought of a power that could be interesting if you wanted to go that route. You could call it "Clean Slate". And that would be the manipulation of time. You can move time back a certain amount and have things go from there. Almost like a "Restart from Checkpoint" kind of thing. With limits, of course. Just an idea that you can take or leave, but also just an example of what you can do. ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
One thing I did for the previous version of this RP and the current one, was do some research on my color. The last color I had was Purple. It's associated with imagination and spirituality, among other things. I took this as inspiration and made a character who could communicate and control people and objects through dreams. My color this time, Red, is known as a very passionate color. With that, I chose something to do with manipulating the emotions.

If you need help, I would suggest reading this. It might give you some ideas! :)

EDIT: Just from reading the first two paragraphs, I thought of a power that could be interesting if you wanted to go that route. You could call it "Clean Slate". And that would be the manipulation of time. You can move time back a certain amount and have things go from there. Almost like a "Restart from Checkpoint" kind of thing. With limits, of course. Just an idea that you can take or leave, but also just an example of what you can do. ^_^
Like Max from Life is Strange? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.