Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting yellow at the entrance since she can see everyone who is entering and remember their faces. So she will be a greeter (I have no clue if the space needle has one of those. I'm on the other side of the country)

Orange is hard to put anywhere. I have to put her in an area where there is a lot of danger involved for her to be useful. Anyone feel like they might need back-up?

IMO, I think Orange should be paired up with Black.

Purple's good with White, they're like Spectre and Earthshaker working together. Ah damn, my Dotanerdness is acting up again.

Izurich has a good idea there. Black sadly needs to wound himself to use his power. Not really a long term fighter when on his own, so pairing him with Orange will be a benefit to the both of them. And since Orange likes Black, there is also a certain well-being factor.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Hey y'all. Sorry about not being around, had a busy day. Anyway, welcome to the newbloods. Also, gotta love me one of those love triangles.

I'll hopefully be able to post soon, but I'm not sure. I'm GMing another game right now that's kinda fast-paced, so it's taking up a good bit of my time. x_x

Regardless, I'm at least starting a post, now. :3

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Okay, kinda crappy post, but I got one up. ^^

Do the Farbe have access to the internet?

Is the first post up to date? If so, could I get a pm if a color becomes available? I really like this idea

If it's your luxury item, then yes. Certain sites are restricted that provide entertainment via video (Ex:youtube) or if the site is primarily chatting / networking. They also monitor what you do.

Note: only one luxury item per color

@Minami

Will do!

Thank you ^^

Hm... Green's luxury item would probably be either a sketchbook, or a camera, or maybe some sort of greenhouse.

Kidding about the greenhouse. It was just a pun. c:

Anyways, I'll think on it.

I better make a list for this or everybody can add it in their CS.

I'll add it in my CS, once I've got it figured out. ^^

I'll also try to add Green's relationships today. Before I do that, I may as well ask; anybody want their characters to have any sort of relationship with her? Be it friendship, crush, someone totally hating her... Whatever. XD

I'll add it in my CS, once I've got it figured out. ^^

I'll also try to add Green's relationships today. Before I do that, I may as well ask; anybody want their characters to have any sort of relationship with her? Be it friendship, crush, someone totally hating her... Whatever. XD
Red only has like 1 friend right now, so I would totally be up for Red x Green Friendsss

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Red only has like 1 friend right now, so I would totally be up for Red x Green Friendsss
Alright! ^_^

Ooh, that'll actually be a pretty funny mix, considering Green's empathy and Red's emotion manipulation. :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Psh, notice Green leave but not Red. I see how it is. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.