Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FINALLY FINISHED GREEN

HOORAYYYYY

But, let me know of any changes that need made, Rare. ^_^ I know there's a lot of sub-powers listed, but, most of her abilities are passive and I had a lot of the powers that come with Zoëkinesis either 'locked'(meaning Green won't be able to use them until a long time from now IC, if she ever does at all), or left out/erased altogether.
But if it isn't okay, I don't mind editing whatever needs it. :3

IIII also put two songs because I couldn't decide on one. ;_;

I finished orange if your still looking for people. I felt that there should be at least one kid on the team.

@Monica Monroe
May I ask you to change your power? Green already has healing, but thanks for making a child.

@Hospes
Everything is cool, but there are a lot of powers. I don't mind multiple powers, but can you spare one or two? Other than that I welcome Green

@Hospes

Would it be at all possible for you to give up healing. It's a power I really want. If not then it's cool.

Alright, I took off a good few abilities, healing included. ^^

I did leave life force transferal, which is somewhat similar to healing(except it's more or less taking away health/life away from yourself to give it to someone else), but that will doubtedly be used much 'cause.. Y'know. It'll kinda slowly kill Green.

But, if necessary, I can just change Green's powerset altogether. If that one piece is too close to Orange, anyways. :3

Then everyone here is good except for me. I still gotta decide the roles for Yellow and Orange in the mission.

I'll have a post up tomorrow or Thursday. :)

What about Yellow and Orange pretend to be related and act as tourists? Or they can pretend to be homeless and keep a lookout outside for any strangeness? Just tossing out ideas.

Welcome, Yellow and Orange! :D Oooh, so many female PCs. :P

About orange and green. I think we can keep Orange as healer. Life Force Manipulation can just be laid out different.
LFM seems to be a multi purpose power, making Green able to adapt to many situations, but not being the best in each field.
Having just healing means that this is a very potent field of Orange's abilities.

What I'm trying to say is that Orange could simply be the stronger healer, while Green could be more of a second choice healer. It may sound like a downgrade to Green's ability, but considering that Green has some serious front line potential it is more like a balancing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerelin
*glances at @Izurich's rating of my most humorous post and raises it with a "Go Home You're Drunk".

I'm too hyper for it to almost be my bedtime. Adulting is hard when you want to be a kid.

@Jerelin

Heeeey, you said "Cat", I am complied to rate it with that particular rate. :P

@Lusterless Nova

Nice, I am in favor of this idea.

I don't see any harm against Nova's idea. I actually think it's a good idea. (where are you guys getting these amazing ideas from? >.<)
If nobody objects, then we go with it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We are an amazing group. What can we say? <3 With an awesome GM who allows our input! :D

I think Nova's idea is great and easy to work with.

Updated Purple's profile - relationship section regarding the addition of Orange and Yellow. :)

Alright! Looks like we're full house, I am going to make my IC post shortly.

I have made special powers and magic analyzing a hobby of mine. Balancing is one of the advantages. This is also why I know the match ups of all Farbe against other Farbe already, as well as a good estimation of their maximum potential. You have a question on how to become stronger with your power and who you should avoid in a fight? Go ahead and ask. I will gladly fill you in on my research results.

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
I have made special powers and magic analyzing a hobby of mine. This is also why I know the match ups of all Farbe against other Farbe already, as well as a good estimation of their maximum potential. You have a question on how to become stronger with your power and who you should avoid in a fight? Go ahead and ask. I will gladly fill you in on my research results.
Color me interested!

I am also going to be updating my CS with relationships. That had completely slipped my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.