Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put your characters thoughts on them (Ex:She is nice, but I hate her attitude) or you can put how they relate to your characters(EX:She is her enemy because of lies).
Hope it helps

Alright I'll try xD

I finished ^^

Everything is now good! Woo! Although, don't post until we have properly let previous White go. Feel free to read everything posted in the IC. I think it will help you understand the characters better and understand where we are now.

Just my two cents, everyone that even remotely mention white, both in IC posts and profiles, have to edit them otherwise it'd be a jarring continuity error.

As for myself, I'll go ahead and edit Purple's profile regarding White.

=

Also, speaking about Potentially OP powers. First, I meant no offense and this is my opinion alone, take it with a grain of salt. :) I have a concern regarding Yellow's Mimicry powers (I don't mind about her Eidetic Memory).

She is basically a god in physical form as she can mimic anything people does just by seeing them once, also the fact she will never forget the mimicked skills.

When (and if) she should learn how to copy Powers. Given enough time, Yellow will be unstoppable all on her own, barring on Superman's OP-ness.

Note: Power-copying skills - without restraint - are one of the most potentially OP skill, along with "Space & Time", "Instant Teleportation", "Void", and "Creation".

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
We decided to make them 2 different Whites. Names can be reused after a color has stopped being a member of Farbe. Many children have died before with colors as names.

Speaking of yellow, my rule allows OP with limitations. If that limitation of powers ever comes off, I will not allow it. Yellow will have to turn red because I am going to burn her to the ground if that s done. (Not in a bad way) Do you think if another limitation was added you will feel more comfortable?

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
Sure ^^ let me know when I can post c:

Just my two cents, everyone that even remotely mention white, both in IC posts and profiles, have to edit them otherwise it'd be a jarring continuity error.

As for myself, I'll go ahead and edit Purple's profile regarding White.

=

Also, speaking about Potentially OP powers. First, I meant no offense and this is my opinion alone, take it with a grain of salt. :) I have a concern regarding Yellow's Mimicry powers (I don't mind about her Eidetic Memory).

She is basically a god in physical form as she can mimic anything people does just by seeing them once, also the fact she will never forget the mimicked skills.

When (and if) she should learn how to copy Powers. Given enough time, Yellow will be unstoppable all on her own, barring on Superman's OP-ness.

Note: Power-copying skills - without restraint - are one of the most potentially OP skill, along with "Space & Time", "Instant Teleportation", "Void", and "Creation".

Wait a minute, I thought Yellow just copied skills, like Taskmaster.

Hmmm, alright... though that means er... well, I'll let you guys (Nova and Minami) work it out regarding Old White switching with New White. I'll edit my post as appropriate when the time is right.

Good to know, the ability to use shadow energy + healing herself + going ethereal while controlling gravity while moving as fast as lightning sounds really, really, God-like to me. No, I don't think any other limitation should be added, she can only copy what 'normal' humans do, that's good.

=

Oh yeah, Minami, New White's Creation ability, I have a few questions. What if she decided to draw Yog-Soggoth? Or Goku? Or Superman? Or Galactus? It is only limited by her imagination and the names I've mentioned are all capable of destroying planets as easy as drinking coffee... Not to mention, she can just draw multiple instances of herself (or any other Farbe member). Add to the fact that the last thing someone would do when they see Yog-Soggoth/Goku/Superman/Galactus rampaging through the Solar System is 'closing a book on them'.

And I don't consider "He/she won't do that because it is against her/his philosophy" as a weakness, Superman has the capability to destroy Earth, reverse time, etc, but 'he won't do that'... yeah, but he CAN, he won't do it by choice, not because he can't.

• Useful
No, I don't think any other limitation should be added, she can only copy what 'normal' humans do, that's good.
Why not just switch to adoptive muscle memory? What she sees being executed can be copied instantly. Example:
latest

-Edit-
Aaand I have been ninja'd. Dangit!

• Useful
I want to post... but I think I'll refrain until Minami got back at me, the more I think about New White's Drawing ability, the more I got worried.

Yes, I am a worry-wart RP-er whose past is plagued by Group RPs dying due to one (or more) PC(s) getting so powerful, the plot became irrelevant, some even died in its early stages. One of the reason I mostly did 1x1 RPs since then... I just got the newly-awakened muse to do Groups once more, This RP looks very promising, not to mention the awesome people I met here, I don't want anything fatal happen to the RP.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I want to post... but I think I'll refrain until Minami got back at me, the more I think about New White's Drawing ability, the more I got worried.

Yes, I am a worry-wart RP-er whose past is plagued by Group RPs dying due to one PC getting so powerful, the plot became irrelevant, some even died in its early stages. One of the reason I mostly did 1x1 RPs since then... I just got the newly-awakened muse to do Groups once more, This RP looks very promising, not to mention the awesome people I met here, I don't want anything fatal happen to the RP.
I get this. It always sucks when that happens. =/

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
I can see how you could be worried about the drawing creation ability, but I can assure you it won't be a problem.

I'm not sure if you've seen the doodle episode from Spongebob, but Minami's creations can very easily be blocked. Their attacks and movement can all be limited by scraps of paper and they can be captured entirely by paper or a book as well.

Besides that, I don't think Minami has seen many world destroying characters, seeing as she has been in the lab for as long as she can remember.

I vaguely remembered the episode (been years since I last watched the show). Hmmm, I see... I wasn't aware that her creations are literally paper figures coming to life. I thought they became carbon copies, like Multiman.

I think I understand now, however In the end, I am not the GM, if Secret says it's okay, then it's okay. Though I do have a suggestion, make it clearer that her creations are paper figures. :)

Thank you for answering my concerns with tact, much respect.

In short they are very realistic, 3d figures, but they are still paper figures ^^ When they touch paper they revert back to pictures again, the same goes for their attacks.
I'm glad that settled your worries a bit :)

Just a note that the IC OP needs to be updated with the Current List of FARBE Members. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.