Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope Black doesn't hang around Red too much. Jeez o.o

Looks good. Just to be clear, people are only affected in a certain range. What is that estimated range?

Looks good. Just to be clear, people are only affected in a certain range. What is that estimated range?
Yes, only an certain range, as stated. That range can grow slightly depending on the situation, say a combat situation where they need the extra boost in emotion to ensure they put their all into the task and battle.

I would say that on normal, it's a range of about 10 feet. The closer you are to her in that circle, the more you are affected. Whereas, if you were right at the edge, it would boost your emotions but not enough to have any real change. If she focuses her will to expand that circle, it can go to around 20 to ensure she can encapsulate the entire team.

There is also a time mechanism, so to speak. If you just walk by and brush her shoulder, you won't be affected because you weren't around her long enough. But if you stand right at the edge of her influence for like 15 minutes, you'd start to feel a growth in your emotions simply because you've been there for so long.

That. Sounds. Really. Cool. And. Useful.

Also you might want to add that as an additional note to your CS

Any thoughts on what might happen if we don't get the other spots filled?

We can just start. I'm just giving it until tomorrow when I have the time to write a less confusing IC. Today it's homework and procrastination time. Also, if you guys know anyone who might be interested go ahead and let them know.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi, awesome RP-ers!

Hmmmm, I am interested in joining. :) Reading you guys' plotting posts gave me an idea. I have a character in mind, someone who is the Yang to White's Yin. If you guys will have me, then I reserve Purple please. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Wonderful! I will make a Character Sheet soon then post it here. ;) Thank you.

Hi, awesome RP-ers!

Hmmmm, I am interested in joining. :) Reading you guys' plotting posts gave me an idea. I have a character in mind, someone who is the Yang to White's Yin. If you guys will have me, then I reserve Purple please. :)
Ooh, Purple was the color I had during the last run-through of this RP. Super excited to see what you come up with!!

Not that I'll be judging or anything... *coughs and sips her coffee*

Reactions: Izurich
I'm almost done with my CS.. I've been trying to find a good theme for ages. XD

I also will write the details on her powers once I'm at a laptop again. ^^ ..'Cause I didn't intend to leave it like she has an OP power. XD

Hi, awesome RP-ers!

I'll just throw out a few guesses here. Someone who does not like to skip any duties or responsibilities.

kK5E5yT.jpg

Color: Purple
Appearance: Back-length Purple Hair, Dark Purple Eyes
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality: Poland
True Name: Jola Metylda
=
Power
: Ethereal Esper - Purple has the power to turn herself and other people or objects into Ethereals, a ghost-like state that defies all of Newton's Three Laws of Motion. While Ethereal, she is completely unaffected by mass, solid matter, and all physical forces, such as Gravity. Turning other people/objects into Ethereals requires direct contact with herself. She also has telekinetic control over them, manipulating Ethereal-turned targets with her mind. The uses of her powers are only limited by her creativity. There is a catch however, being Ethereal does not prevent psychic abilities, such as Black's Shadow Energy, from affecting her. Mind-based powers such as Red's Emotion Manipulation will also affect her.
=
Personality: A precocious vixen at heart, mischievous and playful, Purple embodies chaos and change. She appears as an active girl who always have something on her mind, often concocting her next prank on her fellow Farbe comrades - or any other people for that matter. Two of her most favorite targets are Red and Black due to their personality. Despite all her quirks, Purple is actually rather cowardly, if push comes to shove, she'd rather employ the "tactical retreat" strategy instead of confronting head-on. She's also very loyal to her friends, though the way she shows her affection might be seen as... 'unorthodox'.
Likes & Dislikes: +Pranks
+Communicating with her 'friends from the other side'
+Horror Movies
-Getting caught
-Spicy Food
-Horror Movies (Yes, she has a love-hate relationship with them)
Skills: Her pranking hobby has its uses, it hones her Planning, Analytical, Observation, Infiltration, and Booby-Trapping skills. In actual missions, Purple often serves as Recon or Scout.
Short bio: Only daughter of a laborer father and housemaid mother from a small town in Poland, Jola was given to the care of a Catholic Church due to her poor parents not being able to support her. She didn't remember anything from those times since at the age of just 24 months, the Farbe program marked her as a potential candidate then retrieved her from the orphanage. Years spent in the facility didn't dull her mischievous nature, she's quite infamous as the poster naughty kid and her powers made it all too easy. "Phantom Pain" they called her, cause she's definitely a ghostly pain in the ass.
Relationships (Specifically how she views others): Red - Prime Prank Target#1
Black - Prime Prank Target#2
White - So gullible, it's not even fun messing with her
Blue - She respects him, one of the few people she'll not dare to prank
Green - Extreme doormat of a girl
Orange - Potential Pranking Partner... or Scapegoat in case things go south
Yellow - "Awwww~ such a cute little girl, I kinda want to see her cry. Ohohoho~"

Theme Song:

EDIT: Theme song added.

Last edited:
I'll just throw out a few guesses here. Someone who does not like to skip any duties or responsibilities.
Not quite... but you get a cookie for trying. :D

@RareSecret I am still searching for a fitting Theme Song. :) Hope you don't mind.

I found it. :) Can't wait to see this started, my very first group RP here on Iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.