Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd stop by and take a look - the banner got me, darnit. This Roleplay looks super interesting but that the spots may all be full: White, Purple, and Grey were just replaced; Blue/White/Yellow have a triangle going on; Red and Black posted recently; Green's been around since the original; so that might just leave Orange? If not, totally cool, I will probably be reading. If you need to add a Pink or Brown or some such, let me know! I'd love to plug-in with this group as you all seem very talented and chill to boot! ^_^

@HellHoundWoof
Haha, I sort of fell asleep earlier, but you've seemed to figure it out on your own. Good job! All I need from you is an explanation to go with your power. As for the explanation, in the last roleplay what we did was have the person kidnapped by the terrorist, but your backstory is fine. I purposely did this to give you freedom.

@HelloBeautifulChild

Maybe. I guess the older members would remember being a child there (or two depending if we go with the killing another child thing), but had no clue what happened to him.

I'm doing math and 23-17=6, that would mean he left at age six and given no time for the other members to know about him. Add 2 years he would be eight when he left. Only gives a few of the 17 year old to barley remember if he was there or not, aside from Yellow. Before I go on, do you get what I am saying?
Yeah, Yellow would probably remember him rather well regardless of her age.

Yeah, if he left after she was 4/5 she would remember, but before that she wouldn't have vivid memories of him, like word for word, but she would remember. So assuming he left around 11 (he's 23 she's 16, he was 11 when she was 4, yes?) or after she'll remember him like they spoke yesterday.

Reactions: Jerelin
Okay, I can't explain math, but I'll try. Grey is 23, but the oldest member is 17. BeautifulChild's question was on if they remember.

When the oldest member currently was born, Grey was age 6 in Farbe. If Gray left Farbe (going back to his backstory of leaving Farbe after killing someone) at age 6, then no one in current Farbe would remember him because they weren't even discovered of having powers.

To continue, when they discover the children at age 2 of having powers and bring them to the facility, Grey would be 8 due to the 6 year difference between the oldest member and the youngest member. So the remembering would occur depending on which age he left.

I probably lost you again, but I'll just say math.
Wait Grey left when he was a 17, so I feel like it would be possible for some of the older members of the current team to vaguely remember someone. And I was gonna have his history be he was a member of Farbe, went on a mission, got captured, brainwashed and whatnot, then killed another member and officially left.

Wait Grey left when he was a 17, so I feel like it would be possible for some of the older members of the current team to vaguely remember someone. And I was gonna have his history be he was a member of Farbe, went on a mission, got captured, brainwashed and whatnot, then killed another member and officially left.
That is what we were discussing. I basically summed up what she was thinking in my previous post to clear my own little bit of confusion.
If he left at 17, then most of the members would have memories of him. Red would be one of them because she is currently 17. So she would have been like 11 when he left.

Okay yeah so a good few of these people will remember him. And the younger members will be all like
" who's this random dick? "
And the older members will be like
" He was once one of the best of us, one just like us, then it all changed when the guys brain got hacked "

Okay yeah so a good few of these people will remember him. And the younger members will be all like
" who's this random dick? "
And the older members will be like
" He was once one of the best of us, one just like us, then it all changed when the guys brain got hacked "
And then the fire nation attacked.

I just went though and all of the characters created so far would know him. They would be ranging from 10-12 at the time. Except for Orange who would have no idea who you were. (Unless I skipped someone on accident, too)

Reactions: RareSecret
Some changes. Not big, but if you object let me know.

1) We are allowing more people. Woo! On a condition of being a child. We need more children. MUWAHAHAHA

2) Jerelin is a co-GM. Woo! It's as a result of allowing more people.

3) Not really a change, but how do you guys feel about this going somewhat long term? If we do go long term, what might be an issue now that might make you leave later?

@redlemonaide

You can join! You would have to be pink or brown or another color not stated. Another condition is you being from the age 6 - 13.

@Victor Markov

Same applies to you above

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

1) We are allowing more people. Woo! On a condition of being a child. We need more children. MUWAHAHAHA

3) Not really a change, but how do you guys feel about this going somewhat long term? If we do go long term, what might be an issue now that might make you leave later?

@redlemonaide

You can join! You would have to be pink or brown or another color not stated. Another condition is you being from the age 6 - 13.

@Victor Markov

I'm down for longterm, and perhaps Orange is the replacement for the one Nikolai killed. With her being so young and all.

I could go with crimson. And 13 would work with me.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Sounds good! I am looking forward to your character.

@redlemonaide

@Victor Markov

Sounds great!

Omigosh, so excited! I'll take a second look at the characters that are in play and build one from there, let you know the kids color with it, if that's cool. I am gonna be a total whiner for a second. @Victor Markov : Crimson? But that's still red! *whiiine* C'mon. At least be, like, maroon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Still open? I played purple in the past but sadly it died. I can play a 12 or 13 year old for sure.

• Love
@Angelic Fusion
I remember you! Nice to see you again! Go ahead and make a sheet then. Looking forward to it.

Nice to see it up again.

I'll make one in the next day. I work alot in the next 24 hours.

But I may go with Magenta if thats ok and not to close to purple.

Welcome to those now joining us! If you have any questions, please let us know. Glad to have y'all on board and super excited to see the characters you come up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.