Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either. Time skip.

Got room for a second villain?

@RareSecret

Hey rare I made a couple of changes to blacks powers. I kind of gave him his own Mr. Hyde. The more he uses his power the more this Personality becomes prominent.

Also I finally got around to putting up the relationships portion.

Also, for those in the RP, I forgot to add something to the powers section of my CS. Purple can use her powers to control wild animals like birds, squirrels, that kind of thing. I'll add it to the CS as to not cause any confusion

Also note that as this goes on she will most likely learn some new abilities.

@Bebepiggles
Is a limitation that she can't control bigger animals like lions or German Shepherds?

Alright. Any more changes to the CS from now on are not allowed unless it is relationships or you explained to me the purpose.

I would like to address learning abilities too. I wouldn't like random abilities unlocked all of the sudden in battle. They must be provided in advance (Like Hospes), and stick to the theme of your character. Another note is that when they finally use it, they won't know how to use it properly at first. This is why we have training, to gain control of your powers.

Sorry, but I felt like this should be put out there.

@Victor Markov
We currently are have closed sign-ups, but I'll be sure to let you know when they are opened again.

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Heads up: I won't be able to post til Friday.. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm getting dragged to camp and won't have internet access.

Feel free to have Green tag along til I'm back!

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
@Bebepiggles
Is a limitation that she can't control bigger animals like lions or German Shepherds?

Alright. Any more changes to the CS from now on are not allowed unless it is relationships or you explained to me the purpose.

I would like to address learning abilities too. I wouldn't like random abilities unlocked all of the sudden in battle. They must be provided in advance (Like Hospes), and stick to the theme of your character. Another note is that when they finally use it, they won't know how to use it properly at first. This is why we have training, to gain control of your powers.

Sorry, but I felt like this should be put out there.

@Victor Markov
We currently are have closed sign-ups, but I'll be sure to let you know when they are opened again.

Yes it is limited to smaller animals for the time being. And as far as new abilities go I'm not even sure if I will go into that but it will be gradual.

Color: Black
Appearance:
tumblr_mrfo3o4zdI1rwucxqo1_500.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: American
True Name: David Stevens
Power: Shadow energy manipulation. Black uses a dark magic that drains the energy of others to power his attacks. He can use the dark magic to enhance his own abilities or use it as a type of energy blast. He can also project people's fears into their brain as though they were real. To use his powers he must inflict self damage.

When black used his powers a darker Personality begins to grow inside him. It will slowly influence his fighting and his actions. If use of his powers goes unchecked this Personality could take over. There have been times where it had almost complete control. This alter ego prefers to refer to himself as the "true black."
Personality: Black is distant toward others at times. He hates that he has to cut himself everytime he wants to use his powers. He does this because he actually cares for his friends, but he doesn't want them to worry about him. He feels that he may one day hurt his loved ones if the dark magic inside him takes control.

"True black" shows no empathy towards anyone. Their are no friends or enemies in his eyes. He could walk up and tell you hello just before killing you. Though he doesn't come off as diabolical. He likes to keep a certain sense of class about himself. Though he is more then willing to be a scoundrel with women. Paticularly green and white. He knows that black is afraid to give him control.

Likes & Dislikes: likes Heavy metal, hacking, and spending time with his friends.

Dislikes: using his powers, being told what to do, anyone trying to hurt those he cares about.
Skills: fighting, flying, technology.
Short bio: Black knows that to farbe as only a expendable tool. He is reminded by every self injury he has sustained. His arms are covered with self cutting marks. Over the years he has purposely put himself in danger without thought of himself if it kept his team safe. He isn't afraid to die because there is a strong possibility of it every he time uses his power.
Relationships:
Green- he doesn't like to make a lot of his feelings known on the subject, but he is willing to admit that he cares greatly for her.

Orange- He refers to orange as his guiding light. He is willing to do anything to protect her.

White- black doesn't fully understand why she wants to be around him, but he doesn't push her away. It's good to have someone around to talk to right...

Red- black doesn't really get along with red. She thinks that he is irresponsible when he is actually trying to be. They don't see eye to eye. Her powers with emotions don't exactly help.

Yellow- she is nice enough, but she doesn't spend much time around him. Good thing. On the off chance she can mimic powers he doesn't want her to have his. Only because he thinks she couldn't deal with the... side effect.

Blue-tba

True Black's theme

3edgy5me+_98608d7975fac8d573d4e4763db13535.png

What do you guys mean by edgy

Post is coming along now.
I got inspired to do a "post format" so I hope you guys like it. Let me know if the color is too harsh when you see it. It's perfectly fine on my computer, but I don't want to burn your eyes if it's not fine on yours.

Also, instead of color coding each person that Red interacts with, I'll just be adding a list of interactions at the bottom and tagging ya'll if your character is involved.

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
If I recall correctly I wasn't able to post with White yet, right? Also, do they remember their own names before they were named after a color? I wasn't sure about that

Eyy if y'all need another color or villain or side character I'm downski. Mainly because Jerelin is mi familia and I am interested in the idea of this RP.

Hey @HelloBeautifulChild and @Minami I just had a fun idea. Obviously, we don't have to do this, but I really-crazy love the idea of Yellow having romantic feelings for Blue, Blue having them for White, and White having them for Yellow in this sort of awkward love-circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.