Fantasy rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasha stares at him with eyes that say "really?!" And pushes his arm off her.

Koji chuckles as she pushes his arm off " alright .. i get it" he says as he follows behind her.​

The two of them and the rest of the town that survived managed to reach the exit of the cave within the next couple hours were they all took a break.

Koji takes a seat on a bolder at the mouth of the cave. He looks at the survivors and then back at Sasha " is there another town close by?"​

"Not really the closed village to here is a couple days walk from here." Sasha says worried.

Koji signs as he stands " and i take it , your not going to leave these people behind"​

Koji shrugs his shoulder " well ...." he looks around at the villagers​

"You can go if you dont care sides i might get some peace and quiet then without you." Sasha says thinking of the thought of being without Koji bugging her all day.

" if thats how you feel" Koji takes one last stretch before heading out into the forest .​

Not sure wether to be supprised or happy Sasha layed on a soft spot of grass and fell asleep.

bl_wolf.jpg
Wolf_of_Shadows_Leap_by_TheTyro.png
Koji walks further into the forrest were he whistles for his two wolfs. After a few minutes Kazu and Kai comes running out of the shadows . Koji begins to pet them " there you guys are"​

Sadha slept long and hard that night and when she wook up she was happy to see Koji hadn't come back yet. She then started to look for something to eat in the edge of the forest flr her breakfast.

Koji had already set up a small camp when he sees Sasha walking through the forest . His two wolfs begin to growl as they spot her.​

Sasha looked at the wolfs when they started growling and jumped in supprise then she saw Koji "what are you doing?!" she said.

Koji places his hands on his wolfs heads " relax " making them stop growling . He looks up at Sasha " you hungry " He says pointing at a wild boar that was roasting over the fire.​

"Uh... No thanks i can fet my own food..." Sasha said staring at the wolfs.

Koji scratches his head and sighs " Whats your problem?" he says as he stands up and walks over to Sasha to get in her face. " if you keep playing the tough act , your only going to get your self hurt" He says scolding her. One of his wolfs walks closer towards them and growls. " KAI" Koji yells to make the wolf back down. Koji looks back at Sasha " fine ... have it your way brat" he says turning around and taking a seat next to the fire. He reaches for his sword and tosses it at Sashas feet " you can keep your piece of junk" he says not even looking back at her.​

"You this time its not you its crazy. You dont even think about the fact wolfs are basicly dogs and cats and dogs dont exactly get along to well you know what im saying." Sasha says taking the sword and stabing it into the ground in front of her. "You eat your boar sides i dont like the taste of boar but dont just go saying things your not thinking about 110% beforehand Koji." Sasha walks away from the campsite to go keep hunting.

Koji just rips off a piece of Boar meet and takes a bite not even listening to what Sasha had to say. " what ever brat" The two wolfs lay down when they see Kojis face,​

Status
Not open for further replies.