Fantasy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"For your information i was going here when you ran into me before" she says looking away from him as a waitor brings Sasha a steak. The waitor looked at her, there werent many of her kind around here and he had never seen her before the he walked away.

" relax it was just a joke" He says before taking another sip . He looks to see the waiters expression towards the girl. " by the looks of it these town folks has not seen a hybrid before" He says as he looks at the girl " you should conceal your features more "

Sashas eyes widen "pervert!" She says. A couple of look at whats happening then go back to eating or drinking.

Koji chokes on some ale when he hears her yell pervert." wha" He looks to see a couple looking at him . He could not help but chuckle . He nods his head " ok.. is that how you want to play" he gets up from his chair and walks over to her table . " I TOLD YOU ALREADY ITS OVER!" he yells making his voice echo around the restaurant. causing more people to look. He gives her a wink before walking back to his table.​

Reactions: Skylar
Sashas jaw drops "What... You... I..." Sasha was so stunned by kojis comment her jaw hung open, she wondered why he had done that, had she made a misstranlation in her head then she said in a calm snooty voice "ppfftt like there was anything we just met!". She ate a bit of her steak.

Koji takes a seat back at his table and looks back at the couple behind him, "im sorry for my friend , shes not all there" He says before chuckling . The couple look at the girl and then went back to eating. Koji sits there with a smirk on his face as he takes another sip of his ale.​

"Exuse me waitor can i take this to go" she gestures to her food. She thumps out of the resturant well as much as paws can thump on a floor leaving claw marks on the door handle as she leaves. "THAT JERK!" She yelled once she was got back to her place. "Thats it he getting double, no triple the cost for that stupid sword of his" she said to her self.

Koji just watches as she storms out of the restaurant and smiles. He takes one more sip before leaving some gold on the table and walking out. He heads back to the inn and decides to call it a day. The next morning he decided he would get breakfast before heading to the Smithy to check on his sword. He enters the restaurant and orders some food.​

"Stuid guy, stupid sword. Why am i even doing this for him, he should just leave town and never come back" Sasha said to her self heating and hammering a metal rod into sword.

When he finishes his breakfast he heads over to the Smithy and knocks on the door " hello" he says as he yawns​

Sasha losses the little grip she has on the sword and it falls to the ground from the surprise. She opens the door "how many i help you... Oh its you what do you want?" She says frustrated with him.

" well... good morning to you to" he says in a sarcastic tone. Koji places his hands in his pockets " i missed you" he says with a smirk on his face. " i was just wondering if you were finished with my sword"

You expect me to finish a sword in less then a day, you know I'm amazed with you... Its crazy how stupid you really are. And like you missed me you just want to harass me more!" She replies

Koji chuckles " relax it was just a joke" He sighs " so how long will it take?"

"Give it time. You can not rush art!" She gives koji a look of "really?".

" my bad" he says laughing. he looks around before looking back at her " you mind if i help?"

"You can, we can see how well it works on you." Sasha says laughing.

Koji nods " ok lets do it then" he says as he walks into the Smithy and looks around.​

"Ok then." She picks up whats done of the sword and gets ready to strike. "Ready... Set... Go!" She swiped the flattened rod at koji.

Koji raises an eye brow when he hears the girl yell ready " hm" he watches as she swipes what seems to be a uncomplete sword. He steps back to doge the attack. " ouch.... that hurts" he says teasing the girl. He steps forward and grips the other end of the rod . His eyes start to glow a bright yellow color as he smirks " do you attack all your customers?"

Status
Not open for further replies.