Fantasy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey i said lets see how well it works on and you said ok lets do it. It still needs plenty of work though." She said smiling.

" do you have any stronger type pf metal " he asks before braking the top of the metal rod with his hand.​

"...? How?" She stares at the broken rod "well it still was in progress. I dont but there are some metals up on the montain to the east of here, but its very dangerous up there." She says looking at the rod.

Koji thinks for moment " well lets go get it" he says tossing the piece in the air​

"You might need more then just your clothes" see says in an obviously hinting voice.

Koji begins to stretch his arms " why? " he said giving her a curious look. He cracks his neck before removing his shirt.​

"Were you listening to what i said its dangerous theres hill giants up there your going to face them with no armor and a small dagger." She said looking at the dagger at his side.

" just shut up and jump on" he said before he shifts into his wolf form. He looks at the girl " come on"

"What the...? Your...? Uhh... Ill walk..." She says a little shocked.

" whats the matter scared come on i dont bite" Koji walks towards the door and turns back to look at her " much"

"Exuse me but you use your paws i use mine." Sasha said leaping over koji and landing on her paws, she was trying to show some of her own agility off.

Koji turns toward the mountain she pointed on " fine if i win .................. i get the sword free" He says before dashing away into the forest and heads to the mountain.​

"Pfft like you can get a free weapon out of me, sides your not going to get there first any way!" Sasha dashes past koji on all for paws. They dashed past a couple of villagers which spun around stunned.

" i can see your bottom" Koji yells knowing it would distract her. And begins to pick up his speed​

She turns and hits koji before he passes getting angry. "You really are a pervert!" She yells at him.

Koji just laughs as he gets hit. " and your predictable " He says before he takes off​

"Well we're here i guess, keep your guard up you pervert" Sasha said a adjusting her cloths.

Koji reverts back to his human form before he takes a sits down to catch his breath " yeah ok" he says as he lays back on the grass. He turns his head to look at the girl " whats your name? "

"Well im not sure i want to tell a perverted guy like you, but it Sasha." She said watching koji. "Yours?" She asked.

" its pervert " he says sarcastically while he puts his arms behind his head. " its koji" He closes his eyes​

Status
Not open for further replies.