Fantasy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok how ya doing pervert." She looks at him laughing to herself.

he opens one eye to look at her and smirks " im doing fine, since i met you"

"Well i hope you start getting mauled by giants soon to wipe that smirk off your face." Sasha said pointing toward a giant in the distance.

As the giant walks up Koji he just continues to smirk as the the giant lifts up his club and slams it down onto Koji making a loud crashing noise. The giant then looks at Sasha​

"Told you it was dangerous" sasha says with glee in her voice. She pulls out an enchanted raiper from her pocket and get ready to strike.

The giant lifts his club and swings it towards Her with force as it roars​

Sasha doges and slashes it back with her raiper it colapsed with the force of the sudden strike to its back.

" good job" Koji says as he claps while he sits next to a tree that was behind Sasha " now what are you going to do with the rest?" He says as more giants begin to appear.​

"You need to do some of the work or just stay down or you dont get that sword." She replied uncaringly to koji.

Koji shrugs his shoulders " why im paying for right? " he said with a smirk " there getting closer"

"You also said you wanted to help and your the one who wanted to get the metal from here so come on and help!" Sasha demanded.

He chuckles " as you wish" Koji stands to his feet and begins to stretch ." just focus on getting my sword metal" He rushes at the giants using his speed to weave between them as he slashes at there legs with his claws.​

"Finally!" Sasha sighed in relief. She jumped at them and start slicing at them too till about 15 of them were on the ground and no others left in the area. "Its too bad, these guys are already having problems with their numbers and were not helping with that" she said with sympathy for the giants.

Koji had just got done digging his claws into one of the giants neck when he hears her. " they attacked first" he said as he shakes some blood from his fingers.​

"Well we might as well colect there teeth. I have a special use for them but i only get a couple on ocassion." Sasha says leaning down over i giant and starting to rip out its teeth. "And Koji next time dont go getting wacked by then to try and show off." She told Koji.

Koji watches as she pulls out one of the giants teeth " have fun with that " he says as he walks back over to the tree he was sitting by. " i did not know you cared"he says smirking as he sits back down and watches her.​

"Fine don't help but your sword wont be nearly as good. Learn to help you might just get a girl one day but that wont be me!" Sasha said in a snooty voice pulling out another tooth.

Koji raises an eye brow " o so you have put in some thought about us then" he says still holding his smirk. He leans back on the tree and continues to watch her.​

"Fine then, more teeth for me." She said yanking another tooth out she had about 10 of them they were at least 5 inches long and she could barely hold so many but slipped out a small coin purse and fit them all in easy then she went back to plucking more teeth.

Koji was a little grossed out from watching Sasha rip out teeth . He shakes his head when he hears her " lucky you" He says as he stands up.​

Status
Not open for further replies.