Fantasy RP. Anyone in?

• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect for the Mercenary. You're in.

:D And now, for the amazing low fee of five thousand gold, you too can have your enemy's heart ripped from their chest and feasted upon by a mountain barbarian!

Apparently. Or at least, a heart eater. There's a difference in that heart eaters only ever go for the heart.

Classic belief that life and power is in the heart. Beast or powerful men who fall to his blade may end up getting their hearts nommed.

The evil sorcerer isn't taken yet, is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Whim

Alignment: Evil

Class: Entropy Warlock

Appearance:
f95g.png

trwc.png

A bald half-elf sage, keeps to non-flashy attire, and always a loosely fitted cape; he never dons special robes for any occasion, and so is always dressed in semi-moderately defensive enchanted robes. His "other form" as it were, is his familiar and pact-keeper, it does not answer to him, nor does he answer to it.

Powers/Abilities: An incredible range of various abilities, though can seldom, approxomately four times a day depending on power, be cast and are completely uncontrollable, even to the point of what he casts.

Personality: Typically unpredictable, misleading, gleeful at the idea of being able to control the weak, and uncaring of local law or tradition.

Biography: Born incapable of growing hair and the son of an elven duke, Whim spent the first eight years of his life trying to make his head less boring. His journey ended when he merged his skeleton with an entropic-ghast that his mentor, his father's evil chancellor, found living in a box of cornflakes. Since then, Whim has been forcefully governing small villages, sometimes four at a time, until he got bored of them and destroyed them, ever looking for something new to do, or something old he hadn't done in a long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For his powers, I intend to make a list of maybe 100 spells and use random.com every time he casts for the spell he uses.

With further contemplation (and the recommendation of AAB) you've been accepted. Final headcount:

Dark Lord: Mr. V-Xanethus
Supreme Force of Good: VerbalAbuse-Aurus
Assassin: LonaLove20- Anettia
Evil Sorceror: SquishyMath-Whim
Healer: Lady Sabine-Matthias
Magician: The Red Tazelwurm-Daciana
Monster: Lonewolf888978-Ignis/Draco
Paladin: AAB-Isabel
Mercenary: Anubis-Bjorn

The thread will be up soon, labeled Arisav in the Fantasy section. I'll gather up a compilation of your comments so that you all get alerts when it's ready.

Hurrah!

(Actually that was a warning more than a recommendation. :p)

[hyperventilation intensifies]
The first... Post is... Always... The hardest...

No, I've got an idea or two as to how I want it to go. But we're now waiting for AAB to rename a map to give you an idea as to where you're going.

Well, from my experience, the first post is always hardest for the participants. The GM should have an easy enough time of it. They know everything whether they put it down or not.

In my experience, the first post is the most fun. I get to put my character into position.

True, and it's also normally one of if not the absolute longest post you'll put up. I'm just anxious because my understanding of the world comes from what I read in the biographies of others - like that the main beliefs hold that there are several divine entities known as "Great Spirits", that there are religious outliers, and that Aurus was created by one of the Great Spirits. There's other things, also important, but this is what I gather from off the top of my head.

I know exactly what to do. Get outrageously drunk and start a fist fight.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
I'd have Aurus be at the pub with you in his Mortal Form, but you're not aligned with the good, so...

I'd have Aurus be at the pub with you in his Mortal Form, but you're not aligned with the good, so...

Interaction with a neutral alignment isn't necessarily a bad thing. After all, Bjorn isn't evil. He has the propensity of shifting into either alignment with a well-placed event or acting in the interests of one for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.