Fantasy RP. Anyone in?

• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get that done tonight. School today. MAY have company.

Isabel should be traveling for a day. Is it alright if I make her next post, or would a timeskip be bad?

Maybe Isabel and Bjorn could both have a timeskip, since they haven't interacted with anyone else and it could be assumed they started before the others.

Isabel should be traveling for a day. Is it alright if I make her next post, or would a timeskip be bad?

Maybe Isabel and Bjorn could both have a timeskip, since they haven't interacted with anyone else and it could be assumed they started before the others.

You might be able to work it in parallel to the others, considering they agree to the skip. Or, that we just assume night is falling/has fallen, and it is the next day.

I dunno. I'm seriously loving all these cool ideas from you though, Mr. V.
Your really good at coming up with good RP ideas, I don't know how you keep track of all your rp
s though.

Are there any other spots open?

I dunno. I'm seriously loving all these cool ideas from you though, Mr. V.
Your really good at coming up with good RP ideas, I don't know how you keep track of all your rp
s though.

Are there any other spots open?

Not here, no, and I'm pretty sure it's dead anyway (*cough* Squishy *cough*). But you've shown interest in my Zombie RP. As well, I've got three other bits I advertise in my signature.

Oh, okay. Well thanks for the great RP's anyway man, you have some pretty grand ideas. I hope you can keep up with them all. :)

I'm still here. :( I guess Isabel will be stuck in the air forever.

Noelle!

Hopefully Isabel's part-time resurrecting ability works this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.