Fantasy RP. Anyone in?

• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we weren't coloring words. I would have colored words.

I usually always color what my character is saying so it's easier to differentiate from all the white.

@SquishyMath Reading your CS the first time through, I was to understand that his powers were random. Just use your imagination, and obviously not make it too groundbreaking. Of course, there's no point when the two main characters are seemingly undefeatable gods.

My plan was to make a list of powers, and roll dice to decide what he casts, to make sure it's random. I don't want to influence the outcome, that would be less exiting, this way, I keep myself in suspense.

My plan was to make a list of powers, and roll dice to decide what he casts, to make sure it's random. I don't want to influence the outcome, that would be less exiting, this way, I keep myself in suspense.
There you go, overdoing the commas again. Didn't we just talk about this this morning?

Also, on the map. Is that Jaman or Taman?

Taman Temen.. (And all of these are real words, for anyone who wants to use google translate.)

Last edited:
wondering: are the drakes describes making up the legion I'm leading, or should I make up something new myself?

wondering: are the drakes describes making up the legion I'm leading, or should I make up something new myself?

Re-read my post in which I'm leading you to the barracks carefully. I describe the Skirmishers there. And the drakes will be your mounts, not the soldiers themselves.

But he's my brother, so I need to be extra-hard on him.

Screw apostrophes or commas. SENTENCE STRUCTURE, REPETITION, AND GRAMMAR!

Anubis just turned into Judge, have you been hiding your true form?

Question! I'm kinda lost...Who is the Avatar Dx

My character Aurus is the Avatar of Divine Retribution - essentially, an Angel of Death

There's a whole lotta' nothing going on in the rp. I haven't posted yet because I feel like my gigantic one was enough for everyone else to get a round in. Not to mention, I've yet to see @VerbalAbuse even start.

I planned on being the last Good to be introduced. If I need to scrap that plan for the life of the RP, I'm down.

Gah! I'll message the others that aren't introduced.

It would be a shame if the rp died before it even really took off.

Status
Not open for further replies.