Fantasy High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What would you have me do about dorms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU SUCCEEDED ON YOUR SAVE.

YOU ARE ONLY DAZED UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF YOUR NEXT TURN

YOU SUCCEEDED ON YOUR SAVE.

YOU ARE ONLY DAZED UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF YOUR NEXT TURN
I FUCKING LOVE YOU RN HOLY SHIT. MY DOG ACTUALLY JUST SCRATCHED MY HEAD EARLIER THATS WHY IT WAS BLEEDING

I'm supposed to be playing right now, but barely anybody showed up for session.

Roll20 simply acts as a virtual tabletop with it's own (very malicious) dice bot and macro capabilities.

It's a lot simpler than maptools, but the tradeoff is that you lose a lot of nifty features.

Many things happened in this thread, goodness

roll20 dice bot is evil can confirm

I've been the sacrifice too many times.

This one guy I know has awful luck with it. In 10 consecutive rolls (he did a test in our last sesh) with a d20, he got 1, 1, 2, 1, 5, 17, 1, 2, 4, 1. So he just uses real dice now. As do I. If I want to dick over someone, I have a secret dice roller that also has a tendency to suck. But I otherwise use my dice tower and my lucky green dice. I have nat 20d so many times with that die, I love it.

In my group, whenever we star a new system, my first character always dies. The only exception is my Stars Without Number character.

Though seriously, if the three of us ever want to, and if I ever get better at DMing, we almost should do a d&d session together over roll20. I have a membership!

I've never had a character die. Permanently anyway. I had one who died and then got resurrected by Yondalla into a wildling-type creature. I had vine whip at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.