Fantasy High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What would you have me do about dorms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, sounds good.

What country is this set in? I need to know for drinking ages. If she can't drink, Paris will be quite upset. If not in a real country, what's the legal drinking age?

What country is this set in? I need to know for drinking ages. If she can't drink, Paris will be quite upset. If not in a real country, what's the legal drinking age?
Paris can drink XD don't worry. It's not a real country, so I'll let you decide XD just don't go overboard XD

Aw yiss, she gonna get day drunk.

We'll go the Germany route and say 16 for beer and wine, 18 for the rest of it. They have the coolest drinking laws.

Aw yiss, she gonna get day drunk.

We'll go the Germany route and say 16 for beer and wine, 18 for the rest of it. They have the coolest drinking laws.
XD Germany is actually a really cool place. I've visited once because my cousin invited me XD

I was there once too because I was visiting my exchange sister there. I loved it, I got drunk there for my first time ever. Also we visited so many castles. The heat was awful, was 90-100 F for the most of the time there. We were staying down in a city near Stuttgart. But oh my goodness it was amazing. I had my boyfriend with me, and we went to all the ice cream shops.

I was there once too because I was visiting my exchange sister there. I loved it, I got drunk there for my first time ever. Also we visited so many castles. The heat was awful, was 90-100 F for the most of the time there. We were staying down in a city near Stuttgart. But oh my goodness it was amazing. I had my boyfriend with me, and we went to all the ice cream shops.
Aww cute! I remember when u was into just guys XD it was until the end of my 7th grade year... Ah... Memories...

I learned I could swing both ways in my junior year of high school. May have been earlier, but I never noticed. Having bigots for parents who think bisexuality is gross'll do that to ya.

But the restaurants wouldn't allow him to drink, cause they're awful people who must adhere to laws ;P

I learned I could swing both ways in my junior year of high school. May have been earlier, but I never noticed. Having bigots for parents who think bisexuality is gross'll do that to ya.

But the restaurants wouldn't allow him to drink, cause they're awful people who must adhere to laws ;P
XD I sadly don't know the feeling XD I grew up with one dad for a while, then two. XD I've always been raised gay.

Also, I'm really hoping that someone convinces Ross to get drunk XD

SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE, YOU BLEED FROM THE HEAD.

ROLL A CONSTITUTION SAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.