Fantastical and Exciting Adventures... IN SPAAAAACE! (Currently Closed for Sign-ups.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was in an ARMFUL of trouble.
But we shouldn't point FINGERS.
The doctor's got this in the PALM of his HANDS.

The joke is he has one arm now. And these puns may just be terrible.

Reactions: Cry
I regret saying that

Ithiss sure did THROW DOWN THE GAUNTLET, didn't he?

OH, just to let everyone know! I actually played a Poker Match with Kraka to determine how this would go down, if anyone cared about the time skip. PLUS, it'd take quite a few posts to type that out and... Eh. But anyway ENJOY SPACE!

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY LUCKY SHOTS!

Alright, since GAX is sort of side character-ish I suppose I might as well roll a second dude for the arena subplot.

Name: Shah-Nahul

Race: Mastonoid

Racial Traits: Mastonoids were originally a genespliced slave-race created for war and hard labor, and it shows. They look like humanoid Wooly Mammoths, standing roughly eight feet tall on average with wickedly sharp talons. Less obvious is their incredible ability to regenerate and overactive adrenal glands.
tl;dr Berserker elephant wookies

Physical Appearance:
MASTANOID YEEEAH.gif

Personality: Shah-Nahul is built like a goddamn tank, and he knows it. As such, he has a habit of taking hits meant for his "pit-brothers". He has a very friendly, boisterous personality, both in and out of the ring, and makes a point of showing new gladiators the ropes. Generally speaking, he will not finish off other gladiators outside of fairly specific circumstances, such as having killed a good friend.

History: Shah-Nahul was taken to the pits at a fairly early age as tribute to the slavers who would visit his world every ten years or so. Since then, he has risen through the ranks and become a crowd favorite due to his loud and grandstanding attitude, and his unwillingness to kill those who put up a decent fight has made a good impression on many of the owners, as well. His ranking, however, is extremely low due to said willingness, and as such he shares a cellblock with many of the new guys.

Skills: Shah-Nahul is an excellent fighter, but has few other skills due to being effectively raised in the arena.

Equipment: Some scavenged body armor

Aspirations: Shah-Nahul is perfectly fine living in the arena, and only seeks to test his prowess against any and all challengers.

Philosophy: Shah-Nahul is all about the fights, and is generally quite friendly with opponents before and after a match. He considers killing a waste, as it deprives oneself of rematches down the line, where both competitors can see how they have improved. Of course, if you've violated the sacred rules of ritual combat, you're a dead man/woman/third thing.

Yeah, it wouldn't be fair to you to only have that small character. ALSO HE SOUNDS LIKE A BADASS GLADIATOR SLAVE. Yeah, I'm totally letting you play that guy. JUST WAIT AS THE NEW GUY ENTERS THE CELL-BLOCK...

The player Parser has been banned from Iwaku by the staff team.

Apologies for any inconvenience this will cause in the roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.