Fantastical and Exciting Adventures... IN SPAAAAACE! (Currently Closed for Sign-ups.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double posting but I really think I should've read everyone else's CSs before I decided to open my girl up for romantic subplots

Ah, don't worry about it, the double post isn't really that big of a deal. And, @VerbalAbuse welcome aboard into the strange universe of space!

Last edited by a moderator:
What, you don't want to have lesbian hatesex with a racist DMV worker?

Well, the universe is full of strange and fantastical things! I'm sure Ghriin will find someone to be a star crossed lover with.

Now I'm very excited to send in my character sheets. I have an idea for a sidekick for my character!! Be ready. Tomorrow is going to be fun

Name:
Vaahl'Kult N'Moonbas Eaireus (Vaahl, Val, or simply V)
Age: Again, simplicity, about 21 in Earth years, but over 20,000 (26827.5, to be exact) Solar Sweeps on her home planet, Giluionides. (GLD 933123)Race: Giluionian Thermiouinian.
Racial Traits: The race Giluionian Thermiouinian, or more so the planet Giluionides is imperviously known for it's very dry climate. Over 63% of the planet is covered in a thick wasteland of sand and heat, and the other 2% is a mix of a scarce water supply and animals. The rest, 35%, is on the very coldest side of the planet, and very few Thermiouinians live there. The Thermiouinian people can live off of very little water for a very long time, much like a camel. Well, a space camel. Indeed, the Thermiouinian people are very much like advanced space camels.
The planet itself is surrounded by three suns, one of which is currently ready to implode on itself and suck in the planet. The triple-star system is located 963 light-years away in the constellation Cancer. The primary star is like the Earth's Sun, weighing 1.06 solar masses, wile the other two stars, almost twice the size and weight, form a tightly bound pair, which is separated from the primary sun by approximately the Sun-Mars distance. The combined mass of the suns is 4.63 solar masses.
The planet is roughly the size of Jupiter, and whirls around its central star in a 3.5 rotation. The planet moving so close to its three stars is very hot, and made for very hot weather. Because of the three suns, it has a very odd gravity. The planet is tidally locked to the suns, which means that there is always one half (the upper half) of
Giluionides that is facing the sun. The lower half has no sun whatsoever, so while the upper half is in daylight, they're stuck in a dark prison.
(The upper half houses the
Thermiouinian people. The lower half is claimed for the Anemoi'ian people, who live in a winter/night state, never seeing the sun. But they're not important yet.)
The
Thermiouinian are very much the 'Cooked-Fish' breed of the galaxy. Much like a cooked fish, they have very fish-like skin. Scaley, and dry. Though they can survive very hot weather, cold weather is foreign to them, and quite possibly lethal. I will elaborate further on this in the history.
Personality: Vaahl is the kind of person who won't give up on anything. She's a real go-getter, the kind of person who won't stop for anything! If she's mad, she will really get mad. If she's upset, oh god, is she upset! She has so many emotions, and she plans to use them all. Vaahl is easily excitable, and pretty much like a short fused fire-cracker. Get on her good side, and you'll be living it easy.

Occupation: Past chauffeur for The President of the Universe, Zaphod Beeblebrox, but was fired on account of her attacking the president. In her defence, he was drunk and she was on duty. Reportedly, he was screaming, "Space is totally radical, baby! I'm Zaphod fuckin' Beeblebrox!!" and that's what sparked her anger. She is now currently apart of The Galactic Green-Eye, a flying cafe. She works as the barista, and part-time at the counter. She is also the part-time mechanic, with her friend Ió, a friendly alien life-form that is currently being devoured by a space bacteria found in one of the coffee beans.
History: Ever since she was little, she always wanted to explore the galaxy. Ever since she was little, she wanted to do something. Anything, really. Something other than roaming the sandy wastes that was her home. Something other than what she had going for her. She knew that it might be dangerous, especially because of how she was raised, and how she evolved, but she improvised with that. Vaahl, along with some friends help, managed to create a sort of 'Body Regulator'. It is a large series of tubes and wires that are attached to her back and head, and come around to the front of her face and ends at her nose. She has had it for as long as she could remember, and it was only a matter of time before she decided to skip town and head off to god-knows-where. It took her plenty of trials and tribulations to get to where she is, but she's glad she made it.
Skills: She is very skilled in making coffee-- all kinds of coffee! Give her some instructions, and she'll get right to work on it. V can also work with very hot items; let it be guns, weapons, or just some very hot coffee, she can handle it no sweat. She is also very good at piloting and driving, but mostly small ships that run on stick-shift. Vaahl can also speak in a handful of different languages. Because, y'know, galactic barista.
Equipment: Keys to The Cafe, an apron, a few spare parts to her mask, various other keys and tools, a small ray-gun for the Cafe's protection.
Aspirations: Vaahl wants to be something more than a barista. She wants to lead fleets of ships, command armies and fight wars. She would really love to be a great war hero… or villain. She isn't picky.
Philosophy: "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. You're a barista! Make life take the lemons back!! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these!? Make coffee? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Vaahl'Kult Eaireus lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the alien who's gonna destroy your ship! With the lemons! I'm gonna get Ió to invent a combustible lemon that destroys ships!"

Random Tidbits: She really doesn't like coffee.

@Dip. Hm, well, assaulting the President of the Universe... (Well, maybe Zaphod existed in Perpendicular Dimension 0-330-25864-8, if so it'd be hard pressed to get into This Universe...) would noot be a good thing. Why not just a crazy man who dubbed himself President of the Universe, still just as funny. Oh, and references are nice things (just don't get gung-ho) about it. Perhaps instead of just using references, how about thinking of some creative jokes to use yourself. I'm sure you could make some fine jokes.

@Dinorocket - Points for you for understanding the references! I just wanted to throw in some sarcasm into the bio, seeing as I spend plenty of time simply on the planetary part. Thank you, though!

Hm, well, @Dip Welcome aboard to the strange and utter weirdness of Space.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dip
Name:Ian Howick

Race: Android

Racial Traits: Cyber Up-link: can up-link himself to any machine when close enough to it.

Tracking: Can kind any destination due to a gps mod in his neural system.

Nano Repair: Ian houses a small colony of nano bots used to slowly repair damage.

Combat Programming: natural Knack for fighting​

Physical Appearance: Uploaded in photo

Personality: Ian can be a bit too nice when talking casually. However, when he gets an assignment, he gets serous while containing his humor

History: Ian is the product of years of research by the Frontier Corporation, a company that manufactures Androids ships and other products for many occasions such as war or exploration. The head of the company, Dainus Arias, uncovered an ancient scroll during an exhibition detailing a type of weapon setup that hasn't been used for years, the 6 Blade style. In the scroll was a picture of a silver-haired young man by the name of Ian. He quickly assigned his greatest team of scientists and engineers to create an android capable of wielding this powerful setup. After 19 years of development the android was complete. The series was named SLA or "Self Learning Android". This new line of android is capable of learning anything by scanning it. The first model was created to look exactly like Ian, therefore his name. This particular android became nice instead of evil like the scientists feared. It was close to Dainus and even called him "dad every so often, making a certain chainsaw bike wielding girl angry.

Skills:

• Positive:
Flight training: Is capable of flying any type of fighter.
Upgrade Time!: can receive upgrades like any machine. The upgrades can range from a muscle fiber upgrade, tracking upgrade, or even a shotgun for an arm if he wanted to.
Ancient training: Ian can wield the 6 blade setup and also channel energy from the ancients because of the scroll he scanned.
Combat Protocol: His aim with guns can use some work but his melee ability is incredible.
Magnetic Field: Ian's arms and legs are capable of producing extremely powerful but very small magnetic fields. He can cling to metallic surfaces and even shoot a small piece of metal like a bullet. A chamber in his arms lets him store up to 10 30 cal bullets.​

• Negative:
Flight Training: If he even tries to fly a large ship, expect it to crash.
Robotic limits: If Ian attempts to do something out of his limit without getting an upgrade, the results wont be pretty...
Robot brains: He can be a little insensitive when it comes to some human problems.
Damage effects: When Ian takes damage, depending on the location, one of his abilities can be shut down. For example, taking critical damage to his arms can result in the gun chamber being crushed, or the magnetic generators being damaged, reducing the power of the fields he can create.​

Equipment:

• Ship: Frontier Corp Stealth Hornet. Equiped with two laser cannons, stealth coating, low armor, and large ship engine. Light and fast.
StarCitizen_HornetGhost_TF.jpg

• Weapon: 6 sword setup. This style of fighting requires 2 sets of 3 swords, one set on both legs. The user attacks quickly, unsheathing attacking and re sheathing the blade and moving on to the next one with inhuman speed.
Aspirations: Soul has the drive to protect the entire galaxy and his friends. he also likes cake. so yeah... he wants to protect cake as well.

Philosophy: "Nothing can be accomplished alone. Unless that thing is eating a whole cake."

Random Tidbits: I like for my characters to have themes so yeah! Here's Ian's theme.

Name: Alyssa Arias

Race: Human with some tech implants

Racial Traits:
  • Strength Implant: makes her strength 500x stronger than an average adult male
  • Sight Implant: Lets her see.

Physical Appearance:

hentai_blondes_women_3d_view_ass_chainsaw_skirts_desktop_4220x3008_hd-wallpaper-902743.jpg

Personality: Mean, bossy, resourceful, knows every swear in the book, secretly the biggest sweetheart there is.

History: Alyssa, Alyssa, Alyssa... what to say about her. She had a great up bringing, so great that she became spoiled but smart. She had an accident when she was 7 that caused her sight to vanish and body to be unresponsive. Her father put her in the hands of his scientists and prayed for her to get better. The scientists restored her sight but made a slight error with installing her muscle implants. The accidentally gave her the muscle fiber and other implants used for a secret project that allowed for 500 times human strength. Alyssa grew older and learned to manage her strength and creates a new weapon to help her "have fun". She eventually has a desire to hunt criminals down. She begged her father to go and do some work as a bounty hunter and he eventually said yes i she would represent the company in some trades. She took Ian and another android with her as her body guards just in case she has some trouble.

Skills:

• Positive:
Intelligent: Her wealthy upbringing allowed her to study until her heart contents. Its wierd because she actually hate reading.
Strength Implants: her enhanced strength lets her jump higher, run faster, and beat Ian in arm wrestling matches.
Focus Implant: Allows her to slow down time in her mind and calculate possible incomes.
Brute force: Nothing like a little brute force to get the job done!
Expert Pilot: able to pilot large ships flawlessly
  • Negative
Brute Force?: Alyssa can sometimes take the brute force a little to far....
Human: Shes still human so she still has limits.
Short temper: Don't call her short...

Equipment:

• Ship: F.C. Behemoth. Broadside Laser Bazokas, 4 Docking Ports, 6 cargo bays, 10 luxary rooms.
tumblr_mbr1rpcfKY1rtaao4o1_1280.jpg

• Chainsaw Blade: Can be seperated to a sword and axe combo or put on the ground to act as a motorcycle.

Aspirations: She just wants to be better than everyone

Philosophy: "If you want something done right, do it with a giant chainsaw!!"

Theme:

Name: Yominaka Yomi

Race: Android (SLA2)

Racial Traits: Same as Ian

Physical Appearance:
anime_girl_with_gun_and_dagger_render_by_iamecchi-d6l2rn4.png

Personality: Quirky, Crazy, Fun, Crazy, Loving, oh... did i say crazy?

Occupation: Bounty Hunter, watches too many SpaceTube Videos, Dancer, Overall Badass

History: The SLA Mk. 2 is a newer version of Ian produced a month later. This model has most of the same starting implants and hardware as the origional but is coated with a pure carbon fluid that hardens the exterior of the base droid, This model, Named Yominaka Yomi, or just Yomi, Is tailored to long range or hi speed combat. There was a defect in Yomi's programming that made her excessively happy and for some reason a good dancer. Yomi was the other android that went with Alyssa on an adventure as her entertainment. She is the life of the party even when there's no party at all.

Skills:
  • Positive:
    • Combat Versatility: She may be suited for long range, but with the right mods, she can be deadly anywhere.
    • Reflex Implant: she isn't the fastest on ground but her reaction time is incredible.
    • Neural Sensors: Yomi can send out a pulse to detect objects and lifeforms beyond walls.
    • Mag field: Same as Ian's.
    • Upgrade time: Can receive upgrades.
    • Life of the party: Never a dull moment when shes around.
    • Med. Strength Implant: Gives her enough strength to carry 500 pounds no problem.
    • Repair Mod: Her right arm can turn into a welding torch while her right can turn into a saw.
  • Negative:
    • Rare Upgrades: The SLA Mk. 2's release was very recent so there aren't many combat and neural upgrades can only be done at The Frontier Corp's main facility.
    • Gun Nut: Her guns weigh her down immensely.
    • Vocal Malfunction: Sometimes she just cant keep her mouth shut...
    • Flight implant damage: Never let her near the cockpit of a ship unless u want it to be crashed into a rock.
    • Overheat: Yomi's multiple functions can sometimes cause her to over-heat.
    • Non Water resistant:

Equipment:

• Guns:
    • XVO-4 Heavy Rifle (supposed to be wielded with two hands but she uses one because of her implant
    • Side Disc Blade
    • Tons of grenades for different occasions
    • Different types of ammo
    • Anything else she can get her hands on
    • Headphones
    • solar-bluetooth-headset.jpg

Aspirations: She just wants to have all the fun that she can

Philosophy: "SPACE IS TOTALLY RADICAL, BABY!!!!!"

Theme:

Ian's, Alyssa's, and Yomi's Battle Theme

Attachments

• Ian Howick (Soul).jpg
    697.6 KB · Views: 3
Hng, well. It appears the others do not care for your characters, I'm afraid my hands are tied. (Oh, and just for a future note, three characters is a bit much.)

i don't know why they don't like them if they don't say why and do u want me to cut a character?

That's strange. Dip, why did you remove your dislike? Did you hit it by accident or something?

@Parser - I don't remember, actually. I think this is the first time tonight, after sending in my sheet, that I saw the thread.

@Reyyof1 - I like your characters! I like the use of Persona in it, but there really is a lot to look at.

Really? That's odd. A bit earlier there were two dislikes, and now there's one. I didn't leave it. Kraka hasn't been on, I know Dino didn't, and it's impossible to downvote yourself... Must just be an error in the system or a passers-by. I can't say I would see anyone here pulling a dick move like deleting a downvote when someone mentions it, thus making the GM look like an ass. You all seem like cool guys, after all.

Name: Akira Tokugawa

Race: Human

Racial Traits: I feel like I shouldn't need to elaborate here.

Physical Appearance:
1356762955134.png

Personality: A lightheaded ditz by nature, Akira is filled with heroic fantasies and delusions of grandeur. He fancies himself a champion of justice and a modern day samurai. He is in fact neither, but he has a strong moral compass and the willpower to act selflessly for his friends.

Occupation: Technically unemployed, though he comes from a wealthy family.

History: Akira was previously going to inherit Tokugawa Industries, one of the foremost companies on Earth specialized in technology and cybernetics. Despite a lavish upbringing, the boy decided he'd rather explore the stars, spreading ideals of justice and honor and visiting unknown lands. After quite a bit of debate, the fate of the company was left in the hands of his much more level-headed older sister. He was able to commission a set of high end space-gear from the company and set off on his space samurai adventure.

Skills: Through ridiculous and questionable self-training, Akira's actually fairly fit and has surprisingly sharp reflexes. Additionally, he's an adequate swordsman.
He also went through fairly extensive schooling and can manage a business like nobody's business.
Lastly, he has basic knowledge on how to maintain his gear to some degree.

Unfortunately, he is no scientist, nor pilot, and has to rely on computer navigational systems for long distance travel.
Additionally, any extensive damage to his armor, weapons, or spacecraft have to be taken to a real mechanic. Because he isn't one.

Equipment: Akira's greatest boon is his samurai armor. It's a prototype lightweight exoskeleton that enhances its user's strength, as well as providing a good amount of protection against both physical and beam weaponry. It can function as a space suit with a 22 minute air supply, and is ID locked to Akira's bio-signature to prevent theft. The hologram-flag on the back can display his family emblem/company logo as well as swivel around, serving as a video monitor. The internal memory unit is loaded with over 400 hours of Earth entertainment for long ship rides. The suit has a built in high efficiency battery unit. It's solar powered and can go for almost 30 hours without charging.
The suit's primary weapon is an HF katana; the blade oscillates at ultra high speeds, giving it tremendous cutting power and giving off a very faint buzz. Experimentation with nonlethal radiation gives the blade a glowing blue color to match the armor's LED lights.

G.I.+Joe+2+retaliation+Concept+Art+by+Kemp+Remillard+sci+fi+futuristic+motorcylce+jet+motorbike+hoverbike+bike+concept+design+art+rider+1.jpg
His main mode of transportation is a motorcycle. Akira intends to get through space by joining fellow space-adventurers, but first he needs to drop off by the DMV to get his bike registered.

Aspirations: Akira aspires to spread sweet justice throughout the cosmos.

Philosophy: Akira holds ideals of romantic heroism dear and champions justice, fairness, liberty and bushido.

Random Tidbits: SPIRALING THROUGH THE COSMOS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT! GALACTIC SAMURAI!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Let's see... It appears I missed some stuff. Oh hey @ComradeSenpai, you look good, welcome aboard into the utter madness of space.

Now then @Reyyof1, it can be challenging to find that perfect level of detail, I'd suggest cutting some details. (Also, only make one character, it is easier to play with and what not.). Say, why don't you look at the examples above, and try to make something closer to those? Though at this point... there are already quite a few blade users... Probably won't take any more sword users, the amount already accrued seems plenty to me.

ACTUALLY, I've just noticed that with our new Galactic Samurai, we have six people. That seems like a good number of people, I'll probably stick with that for now. So I'll probably close it for now. @Reyyof1, if this venture opens up to take more people (at a later date), you will be one of the first considered for your participation at this phase. Hopefully you'll find another fun Sci-fi roleplay to mess around in for now.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.