Fangs & Fur(Open for Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry it took me some time to figure it out as well..... Im still learning about the site actually.

anyways. im making her private thoughts green and her speech will probably be another color. or bold or something. and is she allowed to sit at the table in a chair? That is what I put for her post... just want to make sure though

Sorry; had a moment of inspiration and wanted to make things more interesting >:)
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role: Servant
Character Name: Adrian Frei
Alias: 'Ducant, the stable hand'.
Ethnicity: Romanian, though he's got a spotless way to hide his accent with an English one.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

8aa0aef2421f758e9c6575c46fa07265.jpg

Height:6'1
Hair:Blond with darker tips towards the end.
Eyes: Bright green, red when angered.
Distinguishing Marks: a long scar from a sword going down his back.
Strengths:Exceptionally strong, mind reader, and developing telekinetic powers. He's also a pro at hiding his identity, shielding his mind and over all preasence; you'll know he's there only when he wants you to know.
Weaknesses: His telekinetic are relatively new, and still in development. He's not as fast as most of his species is, and can't stand too much light exposure.
More: Was a servent for the Romanian castle, until the 'incident' occurred.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:Keep an eye on Ileana, and overall just to stay near.
Aspirations: He'd prefer to be her actual mate, but knows his place by now. The power struggle will go on, and his sole wish is just to keep her safe and provide an escape, should she need it.
Hobbies: He was once a master fencer, impressionist and entertainer, but an accident on stage forced him to retire.
Talents:He's still fairly good with a sword, great agility, and has a keen wit to to offer a sense of humor.
Inabilities:Not a fast runner thanks to that accident, and lacks the tact of the court.
Fears: Her death, his own death, but not much else. Having gone through the fire once has sobered his views on what's worth the bother of worrying.
General Personality: While Adrian has been known to speak his mind more than he should, he knows how to keep his mouth quiet. He's polite otherwise, agreeable, and harmless.
Inner Personality:A keen wit and sharp sense of humor keeps him from ripping his own hair out, but at a cost. He's slowly finding himself losing his memory, and fears it only a matter of time before his new telekinetic abilities rob him of all he remembered. As such, it's taught him to treasure what he has at the moment, and guard it with every fiber of his being. Loyal, trusting, and fiercely passionate.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:Adrian was an entertainer at the Romania castle for awhile, where he caught the eyes of their princess. The two anticipated a small fling that turned into a dangerous attachment. Upon hearing of the princess's feelings for the blond magician, someone sabataged his act of thirty swords, and his head and back were damaged. It awakened a strange set of psyichic abilities, but is going to cripple him some day. Since then, he's been hiding in the shadows, taking on various roles as he can to keep an eye on her.

Before/ Present Life: Magician/ impersonation.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry; had a moment of inspiration and wanted to make things more interesting >:)
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role: Servant
Character Name: Adrian Frei
Alias: 'Ducant, the stable hand'.
Ethnicity: Romanian, though he's got a spotless way to hide his accent with an English one.

8aa0aef2421f758e9c6575c46fa07265.jpg

Height:6'1
Hair:Blond with darker tips towards the end.
Eyes: Bright green, red when angered.
Distinguishing Marks: a long scar from a sword going down his back.
Strengths:Exceptionally strong, mind reader, and developing telekinetic powers. He's also a pro at hiding his identity, shielding his mind and over all preasence; you'll know he's there only when he wants you to know.
Weaknesses: His telekinetic are relatively new, and still in development. He's not as fast as most of his species is, and can't stand too much light exposure.
More: Was a servent for the Romanian castle, until the 'incident' occurred.

Current Goal/Purpose:Keep an eye on Ileana, and overall just to stay near.
Aspirations: He'd prefer to be her actual mate, but knows his place by now. The power struggle will go on, and his sole wish is just to keep her safe and provide an escape, should she need it.
Hobbies: He was once a master fencer, impressionist and entertainer, but an accident on stage forced him to retire.
Talents:He's still fairly good with a sword, great agility, and has a keen wit to to offer a sense of humor.
Inabilities:Not a fast runner thanks to that accident, and lacks the tact of the court.
Fears: Her death, his own death, but not much else. Having gone through the fire once has sobered his views on what's worth the bother of worrying.
General Personality: While Adrian has been known to speak his mind more than he should, he knows how to keep his mouth quiet. He's polite otherwise, agreeable, and harmless.
Inner Personality:A keen wit and sharp sense of humor keeps him from ripping his own hair out, but at a cost. He's slowly finding himself losing his memory, and fears it only a matter of time before his new telekinetic abilities rob him of all he remembered. As such, it's taught him to treasure what he has at the moment, and guard it with every fiber of his being. Loyal, trusting, and fiercely passionate.

General History:Adrian was an entertainer at the Romania castle for awhile, where he caught the eyes of their princess. The two anticipated a small fling that turned into a dangerous attachment. Upon hearing of the princess's feelings for the blond magician, someone sabataged his act of thirty swords, and his head and back were damaged. It awakened a strange set of psyichic abilities, but is going to cripple him some day. Since then, he's been hiding in the shadows, taking on various roles as he can to keep an eye on her.

Before/ Present Life: Magician/ impersonation.
wow I like this guy! >.<

Why thank you ;) I thought our prince could use a counter point.

Anyhow, I'll introduce him later, as I don't wish to hog the thread from the others who have yet to respond.

Why thank you ;) I thought our prince could use a counter point.

Anyhow, I'll introduce him later, as I don't wish to hog the thread from the others who have yet to respond.
hehe I do like him lots >.> >.<

and yea, im not sure if the others are going to reply... the wolf servants and suitor I mean.... since we haven't heard anything from them for awhile. Would you be alright if I made another character to have your Adrian interact? unless your going to have him be completely in love with your princess... >.<

She's welcome to try XD I like drama and conflict, which is what he's here for. I just don't want to have twenty or so pages for the others to come back to, you know?

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)
Role: Suitor
Character Name: Nicole Covington
Alias:
Ethnicity: English
7195444e-0c00-41e2-80e3-a8357aff7526_zpsee09679b.jpg

Height: five foot eight
Hair: Black
Eyes: steel blue
Distinguishing Marks: none
General Appearance: Elegant and regal, she holds herself as a proper princess.
Strengths: Telekinesis, some illusions (hiding bite marks on kills), charm (a form of seduction)
Weaknesses: sunlight, vampire hunters
More:
Current Goal/Purpose: To live her own life/ parents sent her to be a suitor to the prince though she isn't interested in him
Aspirations: To be her own person
Hobbies: She enjoys drawing, singing, playing various instruments
Talents: Singing, dancing, drawing, playing instruments
Inabilities: none that I can think of right now
Fears: heights, being with too many people
General Personality: She is kind even for being a vampire, doing her best to make everyone welcome, though this is to keep those in her family's court happy and content. She listens to everyone no matter what their social status is.
Inner Personality: Kind and caring

General History: Nicole was born to the king and queen of England and as their only child, she was destined for the throne. Her parents were aware that another kingdom had a prince and they decided to raise their daughter to be a possible bride. Nicole however didn't like being forced into situations like this. She plans on going to this gathering but she isn't going try that hard to get the attentions of the prince. She feels that someone should find love on their own and not be forced into a marriage.
Before/ Present Life: (before becoming star. for other roles your present life)

((work in progress))

Ah, what have I done? XD

Well, I'm just happy to see some Vampires that are actually embracing the gothic heritage they came from. Too many sparkle-pires and Male-model dark-boy wannabes out there if you ask me.

Ah, what have I done? XD

Well, I'm just happy to see some Vampires that are actually embracing the gothic heritage they came from. Too many sparkle-pires and Male-model dark-boy wannabes out there if you ask me.
I like the anne rice version of vampires too.... and if you haven't noticed my username I like the gothic anyways >.< lol yeps.... but yea though gothic actually means light and airy... lol which I find HILARIOUS

Okay, any new late commers who don't want to read pages of text, I'll offer a summary of what's happened so far, okay? Cause I'm just gonna go ahead and keep going.

IMG_34980157335473.jpeg I like Gothic but I couldn't find photo of one I like so normally I find a face then the clothing I like xD.

Luka is always in black or red button up shirt with black pants to leather. Photo is his leather outfit and tattoo.

View attachment 38049 I like Gothic but I couldn't find photo of one I like so normally I find a face then the clothing I like xD.

Luka is always in black or red button up shirt with black pants to leather. Photo is his leather outfit and tattoo.
haha its sasuke! lols.....

but yea it is hard to find what you want for a guy...

oh on a side note, when it comes to the ball or whatnot, I plan on having indie participate somehow... dress up and wear a mask so only Luka knows that its her... >.<

Grrr, let's not talk about Sasuke. Little bugger long since pissed me off ><

It is hard to find. It helps to know what kind of specific style you want.

Grrr, let's not talk about Sasuke. Little bugger long since pissed me off ><

It is hard to find. It helps to know what kind of specific style you want.
lol oh what did he do? I never finished Naruto to be honest, having to English subtitles to Japanese version was interesting, but hard.... and the site I had it one didn't load all the episodes or in order.

and yea... I just do gothic guy and go from there lol

He went all flip-floppity with which side he wanted to play. He's a bad guy, he's not, than he's kill-crazy, than he's not. Little a-hole just can't pick a side and keep it.

so if ren and Luka are childhood friends would she know about Indie? Im assuming she would since Im going to guess Indie has been around for awhile as well...

I'm out.

Have fun everyone, I can't take this anymore. Have fun, good luck, don't use my character; see ya.

Im probably going to drop my Nicole character.... she just isn't doing it for me.

Yeah know. I think this RP was a fail... So... Yeah.. I'm out xD

Status
Not open for further replies.