Fangs & Fur(Open for Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
red= 17+ member (adult member)
pink is anyone that is under the age of 17 I believe. (teen member)

mine is red or dark pink cant tell the actual color, because I am 25 years old aka an adult.
I'm 17 and violet, so it's probably 18+

red= 17+ member (adult member)
pink is anyone that is under the age of 17 I believe. (teen member)

mine is red or dark pink cant tell the actual color, because I am 25 years old aka an adult.
Well screw you all -.- I'm only 16. Psh. Do I seem older? Prob not. Oh well

Well screw you all -.- I'm only 16. Psh. Do I seem older? Prob not. Oh well
so, are we doing the revamp of this since we do have more people interested in it? and Ill talk to Ravenwitchwood and see if she is interested in it.

so, are we doing the revamp of this since we do have more people interested in it? and Ill talk to Ravenwitchwood and see if she is interested in it.
Maybe you should change the name of the thread, adding something like "Open for signups", because people may think we already have enough people due to the quantity of posts

Reactions: Rubbish
Maybe you should change the name of the thread, adding something like "Open for signups", because people may think we already have enough people due to the quantity of posts
I cant change the name of the thread, only phantom can do that as im not a mod in this forum thing... and she still has the banner bringing people into the rp

The banner is no more I believe its gone.

The banner is no more I believe its gone.
oh.... I thought I had seen it yesterday I wonder if we can put in a request for another one.

oh also, do you want to put a list of the different suitors and who is playing them in the first post? Just so we have an idea of how many we have and the same goes for servants?

oh.... I thought I had seen it yesterday I wonder if we can put in a request for another one.

oh also, do you want to put a list of the different suitors and who is playing them in the first post? Just so we have an idea of how many we have and the same goes for servants?
Yeah sure tell me who is playing wind what not. I'm to lazy to make another banner.

MAIN ROYAL FAMILY AND NPC's

PhantomThief---------Luka (Prince Heir)
PhantomThief---------Ren (Knight/Luka's sister/princess)
PhantomThief---------NPC Suitors/some servants/ Aira (Queen?)/ King

SUITORS (5 so far)----could use more?
Zaira-------------------Kira (suitor)
thegothicbeauty-------Nicole (Suitor)
thegothicbeauty-------Indie (Suitor/wolf)
Ravenwitchwood------Ileana(Suitor)
ElBell-------------------___?___ (Suitor)

SERVANTS (3 at the moment)---Need More
McFluffy-------------Silvia (Servant)
Ravenwitchwood ---Adrian (Servant/spy?)

RubyTash(?)---------Nyneve(Servant)
Lexie(?)--------------Anastasia(Servant)

pwh25---------------Jonathan (Servant)

UNKNOWN (Interested but don't have character(s) yet)
Rubbish
Sepdemonium

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I am so so sorry I didn't realize that we started. Totally my bad. If it's okay can I hop in somewhere? So sorry about that ;(((((

Hey I am so so sorry I didn't realize that we started. Totally my bad. If it's okay can I hop in somewhere? So sorry about that ;(((((
I believe we are restarting the rp since it didn't go well the first time around...I shall add you to the list of those still interested ^^

Any ways....◊

⌈⌉
⌊⌋ℜΘϒα∫

Wait, are there open spots or no? I'm a tad confused, but I'm interested in this plot

Wait, are there open spots or no? I'm a tad confused, but I'm interested in this plot
Things are open. Only one not is role of Indie.

Ahh, so I'd be able to be a suitor? If so, I'd love to get to work on the form for that

MAIN ROYAL FAMILY AND NPC's

PhantomThief---------Luka (Prince Heir)
PhantomThief---------Ren (Knight/Luka's sister/princess)
PhantomThief---------NPC Suitors/some servants/ Aira (Queen?)/ King

SUITORS (5 so far)----could use more?
Zaira-------------------Kira (suitor)
thegothicbeauty-------Nicole (Suitor)
thegothicbeauty-------Indie (Suitor/wolf)
Ravenwitchwood------Ileana(Suitor)
ElBell-------------------___?___ (Suitor)

SERVANTS (3 at the moment)---Need More
McFluffy-------------Silvia (Servant)
Ravenwitchwood ---Adrian (Servant/spy?)

RubyTash(?)---------Nyneve(Servant)
Lexie(?)--------------Anastasia(Servant)

pwh25---------------Jonathan (Servant)

UNKNOWN (Interested but don't have character(s) yet)
Rubbish
Updated for new arrivals.

Also, are we restarting this in a new thread or keeping to the old one? When it restarts I mean.... Just so I know and such...It might be best to restart it, just so everyone doesn't get confused as to what has been posted already. I will see about getting a new banner up as well. I can send you a sample when I make one if you would like?

Status
Not open for further replies.