Fangs & Fur(Open for Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated for new arrivals.

Also, are we restarting this in a new thread or keeping to the old one? When it restarts I mean.... Just so I know and such...It might be best to restart it, just so everyone doesn't get confused as to what has been posted already. I will see about getting a new banner up as well. I can send you a sample when I make one if you would like?
Yeah we can do what ever. XD but I won't be around Saturday. That's a warning in advance.

Yeah we can do what ever. XD but I won't be around Saturday. That's a warning in advance.
I probably wont be on much Saturday either actually....

I have to figure out the dimensions and stuff for the banner, might not be able to do it but I know someone who might make one.

I think we give Rubbish until tomorrow for his character since they have had plenty of time to get us one.

ElBell, I would say we can give them until Saturday night to submit a character so that our other friends don't lose interest in the rp. I would like to try and start us either Sunday or Monday, but the actual start is up to you of course.

I probably wont be on much Saturday either actually....

I have to figure out the dimensions and stuff for the banner, might not be able to do it but I know someone who might make one.

I think we give Rubbish until tomorrow for his character since they have had plenty of time to get us one.

ElBell, I would say we can give them until Saturday night to submit a character so that our other friends don't lose interest in the rp. I would like to try and start us either Sunday or Monday, but the actual start is up to you of course.
Yeah of course.

Sorry I haven't been around. My excuse involves being sick and not having internet. I'll get a character to you tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't been around. My excuse involves being sick and not having internet. I'll get a character to you tomorrow.
Ah alright. Thanks for letting us know and we look forward to seeing who you make ^^. get better soon.

Reactions: PhantomThief715
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Role: Suitor
Character Name: Echo Wilder
Alias: Echo
Ethnicity: White

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

anime-girl-with-silver-hair-and-silver-eyes-hd-wallpaper.jpg

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History: Echo grew up in a large family, but she was pretty secluded from them. Not wanting to deal with people, Echo spent most of her time at home locked away in her room. On the rare occasion she came out, it was always for herself. She had 3 brothers and 4 sisters, so she often ended up as a face in the crowd. Upon hearing that the Prince was looking for suitors, she jumped on the chance, thinking it'd be a good way to escape her herd of a family without having to do too much more than smile and was by her possible husband's side.

Before/ Present Life: (I didn't see how these were different...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know I had a time limit, so sorry if she turned out like shit.

@ElBell

once you you get her outline submitted you can edit her profile you know. It was just best to get in a timeline because he have had people interested since the start that never submitted a character and we didn't want the rp to sit on hold while we waited for profiles to come in. That is how we lose people.

I have a character mostly ready to go, but I have to take a cat to the vet so I may not be properly online until this evening (it's 1 pm here and I'm just on my phone). He's a servant vampire, and I don't mind if you guys start without me; I can catch up tonight or tomorrow. Thanks so much for your patience.

e065ec4a61233c66080114a3309060ac_zps91f4ae2b.jpg

Role: Servant
Character Name: Amund
Alias: --
Ethnicity: Scandinavian

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'7"
Hair: Chestnut brown, silky. He likes conditioners.
Eyes: Goldish brown; his left pupil is permanently dilated wide due to an accident when he was human, the same accident that crippled his left limbs and led to him being turned.
Distinguishing Marks: bite marks on his shoulder; disfigured left shoulder in a bit of a hunch, scars along his left arm and hand, walks with a pronounced limp in his left foot, also covered in scar tissue
Strengths: Hand to hand combat, physical strength, plays the lyre/harp.
Weaknesses: Swordplay, not a singer though he wishes he were, easily brought to jealousy, can be paranoid.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: He hopes this suitor business goes well; he feels a bit protective of his prince and wishes to see him succeed.
Aspirations: --
Hobbies: Music, archery, collects and makes jewelry
Talents: (I can't think of any kind of "vampiric gifts" right now; I'll see if I come up with something, or maybe Amund'll just be kinda mundane.)
Inabilities: Has a funny run due to his left leg being mangled when he was human, sort of hobbles along, much more slowly than he'd like. While he enjoys archery and is a good shot given time, he is not a quick draw.
Fears: Death of those close to him. Betrayal at the hands of the suitors and other monarchs.
General personality: Fairly quiet on the outside, does as he's bid. Good natured and friendly, usually. Calm, easy going.
Inner personality: Watchful, cautious, suspicious.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Amund was raised in combat and soon became part of a band of vandals and thieves, rising in their ranks but never achieving any kind of leadership status. He's never felt leadership was his calling, and always preferred to take a step back and be the boss's right hand man, providing support and counsel when necessary. He nearly faced death during a skirmish with another band, squabbling over something stupid--treasure and goods, probably, he can't remember--and was left for dead. Amund survived long enough to be turned into a vampire and start his new life of servitude.

Before/Present Life: Amund served Luka and Ren's mother and has known the prince and princess for many years. He feels fairly protective of them, and is fiercely loyal to them both.

--------------
I feel like this still needs some work, and I'll probably change some details here and there over the next few days. Also I've seen mention of Ren, but can't find her profile--which page is it on? Thanks. (And let me know if I need to change anything on the profile here.)

e065ec4a61233c66080114a3309060ac_zps91f4ae2b.jpg

Role: Servant
Character Name: Amund
Alias: --
Ethnicity: Scandinavian

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'7"
Hair: Chestnut brown, silky. He likes conditioners.
Eyes: Goldish brown; his left pupil is permanently dilated wide due to an accident when he was human, the same accident that crippled his left limbs and led to him being turned.
Distinguishing Marks: bite marks on his shoulder; disfigured left shoulder in a bit of a hunch, scars along his left arm and hand, walks with a pronounced limp in his left foot, also covered in scar tissue
Strengths: Hand to hand combat, physical strength, plays the lyre/harp.
Weaknesses: Swordplay, not a singer though he wishes he were, easily brought to jealousy, can be paranoid.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: He hopes this suitor business goes well; he feels a bit protective of his prince and wishes to see him succeed.
Aspirations: --
Hobbies: Music, archery, collects and makes jewelry
Talents: (I can't think of any kind of "vampiric gifts" right now; I'll see if I come up with something, or maybe Amund'll just be kinda mundane.)
Inabilities: Has a funny run due to his left leg being mangled when he was human, sort of hobbles along, much more slowly than he'd like. While he enjoys archery and is a good shot given time, he is not a quick draw.
Fears: Death of those close to him. Betrayal at the hands of the suitors and other monarchs.
General personality: Fairly quiet on the outside, does as he's bid. Good natured and friendly, usually. Calm, easy going.
Inner personality: Watchful, cautious, suspicious.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Amund was raised in combat and soon became part of a band of vandals and thieves, rising in their ranks but never achieving any kind of leadership status. He's never felt leadership was his calling, and always preferred to take a step back and be the boss's right hand man, providing support and counsel when necessary. He nearly faced death during a skirmish with another band, squabbling over something stupid--treasure and goods, probably, he can't remember--and was left for dead. Amund survived long enough to be turned into a vampire and start his new life of servitude.

Before/Present Life: Amund served Luka and Ren's mother and has known the prince and princess for many years. He feels fairly protective of them, and is fiercely loyal to them both.

--------------
I feel like this still needs some work, and I'll probably change some details here and there over the next few days. Also I've seen mention of Ren, but can't find her profile--which page is it on? Thanks. (And let me know if I need to change anything on the profile here.)
there is no profile for Ren. Unless Phantom wants to make one for her.

Okay, just checking.
Their is really not much needing to be know about her. Other then Luka's mother was close to Ren's mother. Ren mom died and Luka's birth mom adopted her. Ever since they were little she swore to protect Luka and will stop at nothing to do so. She's very loyal.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
... Okay?
I just thought that this would be an easy way to see who in our rp that has characters active. since we have 2 or 3 people that put in characters but have not returned to the actual rp. So newcomers will be able to see who are active and who are not.

this will also keep the profiles separate from our ooc talks such as this.

edit:

sorry if this seems confusing I am not fully here. being sick and fighting it off

hey there, this is still open for signup right? ;o

Reactions: Sav
Role: Servants

Character Name(s): Ezra and Haemus Flint (Twin Brothers)
Alias: Will and Daniel
Ethnicity: Bi Racial. Mother is Black and Father Is white.

473056.jpg

Height: Ezra is 6'0 and Haemus is 6'1
Distinguishing Marks: Ezra has a double infinity tattoo on the back of his neck as well as the Ying Sign on his wrist. Haemus has the Yang tattooed onto his wrist.

Strengths: Ezra is the more intellectual brother of the two, he tends to take a step back when things get physical. They are bother very manipulative and can be quite the charmers, but they have a knack for acrobatics and murder.

Weaknesses: The twins are very close, almost unhealthily so. They depend on each other too much and won't be able to get a job done if there is something wrong with the other. Ezra has a soft spot for children.

More: (If this is okay with you.) They were hired by an anonymous client to kill the suitors vying for Luka's hand.

~~~~~

General History: Bastard children, used to be prostitutes.

Before/ Present Life: (before becoming star. for other roles your present life):
Ezra and Haemus were born to a Duchess and a Stable boy, their parents love had been forbidden and by proxy so was their existence. Their Mother was a Vampire, and their Father a werewolf, hence the forbidden romance. Weeks after they were born they were abducted by their grandfather, and left on the streets to die. Thankfully a prostitute named Mariana heard their cries and took them in off the streets. Mariana was a human older woman, about 40 years old. She raised the twins in the Whore house, and during their first few months of life the women had taken pity on the newborns and those that were able had breast fed them themselves.They were raised to be prostitutes themselves, once they got older of course but they were Taken advantage of by knights and lords and abused by men in power that were practically untouchable. Eventually they killed on of the knights who were abusing them, and after realising how good they were at it, they got into the profession of Assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.