Fangs & Fur(Open for Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah know. I think this RP was a fail... So... Yeah.. I'm out xD
If you still want to do this I have ideas that could make it work. I think some of the problems was the pacing of the roleplay and the fact that Luka, even after a week of being with the suitors had no desire in finding a partner or building a connection with anyone. We can work on making the character a bit fuller, explain more of his background and WHY he might not believe in love and such.

EXAMPLE OF LUKA
CS-( Only fill out essentials if you wish. )

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Role: Prince
Character Name: Luka Crosszeria
Alias:
Ethnicity: Itanlan

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

View attachment 38013
View attachment 38014

Though he is 21 in looks he also seems like a teenage in looks.

Height: 6'5
Hair: Black
Eyes: Silver (turns red)
Distinguishing Marks: Along his right arm and little bit of chest a tattoo
General Appearance:

Strengths:
-power of words (compulsion): can make other vampires do what he wants against their will.
-poisons touch: caused by a poison that is his blood. Can control whether touch is poisonous or not.

Weaknesses:
- His family and friends (if they are used against him)
-water (see fears)
-his temper

More: Does not believe in the emotion called Love, more will be explained via Roleplay and general history

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose: none really
Aspirations: He wishes to kill those who murdered his mother
Hobbies: Playing violin,and piano
Talents: Combat
Inabilities:
Feeling love, connecting to people, controlling his emotions (in regards to his powers)
Fears:
-water to an extent. If its above his head he flips out.
- People leaning his dark secrets
-losing everything: powers,family friends.
General Personality:
Inner Personality: He appears to be a bit uncertain about himself thanks to not being able to control his powers. Once he does come to believe in love, he will be more confident.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History: Luka was born to be the king of all vampires, keeping the peace between the lesser royal families that controlled small factions of the world. As such, he had a high burden placed upon his little shoulders and has been aware of this. When he was X years old, his mother was murdered before his eyes and naturally he was traumatized by this. His only friends, Ren, his adoptive sister, and Indie, the wolf pup he found wandering the grounds, are his only real companions that he has any feelings for. His father, the current king, remarried shortly after his mother's untimely death, made him believe that things like love didn't actually exist. How could it when his father never mourned the death of his mother, or sought to find out who had killed her and why.

On his 321st birthday his step mother decided that it was time for him to find a bride, so she set out collecting many beautiful suitors hoping that one would catch they eye of the prince. Because of his lack of interest in love and romance, he isn't looking forward to this gathering of men and women, unsure of just who Aria has chosen.

During all of this, his faithful companion Indie, remains by his side, though she has also been chosen as a possible match for him. While he is aware of this, she isn't, not really knowing how she will treat this information.

Ren, his sister is returning home from her training as a knight and is kept with the suitors to learn more about the women that are competing for her brother's hand.

Before/ Present Life: (will learn as we go along)

(Put only essential parts if you wish)[/QUOTE]

EXAMPLE OF LUKA
CS-( Only fill out essentials if you wish. )

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Role: Prince
Character Name: Luka Crosszeria
Alias:
Ethnicity: Itanlan

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

View attachment 38013
View attachment 38014

Though he is 21 in looks he also seems like a teenage in looks.

Height: 6'5
Hair: Black
Eyes: Silver (turns red)
Distinguishing Marks: Along his right arm and little bit of chest a tattoo
General Appearance:

Strengths:
-power of words (compulsion): can make other vampires do what he wants against their will.
-poisons touch: caused by a poison that is his blood. Can control whether touch is poisonous or not.

Weaknesses:
- His family and friends (if they are used against him)
-water (see fears)
-his temper

More: Does not believe in the emotion called Love, more will be explained via Roleplay and general history

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose: none really
Aspirations: He wishes to kill those who murdered his mother
Hobbies: Playing violin,and piano
Talents: Combat
Inabilities:
Feeling love, connecting to people, controlling his emotions (in regards to his powers)
Fears:
-water to an extent. If its above his head he flips out.
- People leaning his dark secrets
-losing everything: powers,family friends.
General Personality:
Inner Personality: He appears to be a bit uncertain about himself thanks to not being able to control his powers. Once he does come to believe in love, he will be more confident.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History: Luka was born to be the king of all vampires, keeping the peace between the lesser royal families that controlled small factions of the world. As such, he had a high burden placed upon his little shoulders and has been aware of this. When he was X years old, his mother was murdered before his eyes and naturally he was traumatized by this. His only friends, Ren, his adoptive sister, and Indie, the wolf pup he found wandering the grounds, are his only real companions that he has any feelings for. His father, the current king, remarried shortly after his mother's untimely death, made him believe that things like love didn't actually exist. How could it when his father never mourned the death of his mother, or sought to find out who had killed her and why.

On his 321st birthday his step mother decided that it was time for him to find a bride, so she set out collecting many beautiful suitors hoping that one would catch they eye of the prince. Because of his lack of interest in love and romance, he isn't looking forward to this gathering of men and women, unsure of just who Aria has chosen.

During all of this, his faithful companion Indie, remains by his side, though she has also been chosen as a possible match for him. While he is aware of this, she isn't, not really knowing how she will treat this information.

Ren, his sister is returning home from her training as a knight and is kept with the suitors to learn more about the women that are competing for her brother's hand.

Before/ Present Life: (will learn as we go along)

(Put only essential parts if you wish)
[/QUOTE]

That's good and all but we don't have anymore players xD. Most dropped before it started. If u find more players we will restart deal?

there are at least 3 of us....( you, Zaria, and myself. I just thought of dropping Nicole because she didn't really add any value to the roleplay. If having her helps the story I will keep her on.) I can attempt to find more. I can probably get Raven to rejoin.... we just need to communicate a bit better on what is going on during the roleplay and the various ideas.

I know that when Raven had Ileana and Adrian leave the ball, it was for drama and added plot, but having luka walk in and dismiss her and Adrian without hearing them out and then leave screwed that up.... I think the others also were unaware of it starting, and since this is the beginning of school and college people have gotten rather busy. would you like me to help you redo the plot a bit more? I have been doing roleplays for over 10 years so I have a few ideas of what to do, and Im sure Raven has a few if your willing to listen to the suggestions.

@Zaira [B]Interested[/B]
[USER=10236]@Lexie

@Ravenwoodwitch
@pwh25 Interested
@Mcfluffy
@Rubbish Interested
@PhantomThiefPossibly Interested
@RubyTash
Thegothicbeauty Interested

Total Interested as of 9/2/2014 (4-5)
ROLEPLAY ROLECALL
&
REBOOT

Since I do like the general Idea of this Roleplay, I don't want it to die before it has really had a chance to bloom. I have taken it upon myself, with the hopeful permission of the creator to revamp the roleplay and add more depth to the plot and storyline. But, I need everyone's help to do this! Don't let me down guys, you showed an interest in it before, so come join me now to make this an awesome roleplay that WE all have ideas invested into it.

GENERAL PLOTLINE

Luka Crosszeria, heir to all the vampires (high king ruling over the lesser royal families), preceding over the dark chained world of Gothic and black hues, where dark and different is life and where lords and ladies reign. He finds a wolf pup on his journeys through the castle's grounds one day, a snow white wolf puppy whom he names Indie.
Strange things begin to happen with this pup as she starts to change, shifting into a humanoid form with her wolf tail and ears. Loyal to her master she falls in love with him and becomes jealousy as he deals with his chosen suitors, unable to deal with the face he sees her as a pet. Now she works towards making him fall for her, going through crazy antics to get noticed in the room full of beauties that have been summoned.

The suitors will arrive a week before the official ball, allowing Luka to get a chance to meet each of the lucky ladies and lords that are competing for his attentions. He however isn't really interested in any of this as he doesn't believe in love and thinks it is a useless emotion that authors and painters have made up. During the week before the actual event, Luka is given the time to meet privately with each suitor (out in the gardens or somewhere where he is still safe from potential harm) to get to know them a bit better, though during the week, those that are unworthy of being his queen, or consort for the few men, will be sent home and disgraced in they eyes of their family. (Lets face it if your chosen to be the suitor of a prince and your sent home before the ball, you did something wrong).

CHARACTER RACES
(rough Idea from what I understand was wanted in original posting.)

Vampires (predominant race in this roleplay!)
Wolf Spirit (1- Indie) (based on in roleplay interaction with Luka)
Werewolves (4- only a handful to make interesting.) (May not be an accepted race)
Humans (?) potentially bitten/turned characters? (again not sure if accepted)

Other (Must be approved of by Phantomthief before character skeleton is submitted.)

NOT ALLOWED RACES (based on OOC so far)
GREEK GODS,
GODS IN GENERAL

[/USER]

Last edited by a moderator:
"if your chosen to be the suitor of a prince and your sent home before the ball, you did something wrong." Ahahahaha, no kidding. Yeah, I'd meant to get a profile in but it looks like things died before I had a chance. Give me a few and I'll throw something together.

Edit: Still wondering about posting requirements, though, and how often you guys plan on posting. I can't always post daily and I don't want to be holding people up if you want to be doing multiple posts per day.

"if your chosen to be the suitor of a prince and your sent home before the ball, you did something wrong." Ahahahaha, no kidding. Yeah, I'd meant to get a profile in but it looks like things died before I had a chance. Give me a few and I'll throw something together.

Edit: Still wondering about posting requirements, though, and how often you guys plan on posting. I can't always post daily and I don't want to be holding people up if you want to be doing multiple posts per day.
hmmm lets say at least a post or two every few days. so it doesn't have to be everyday, but at least your posting more then once every few weeks. I don't want to have someone make a character then only post once. If you have a reason your gone like a vacation or soething or your sick, I can understand that. Heck im almost always sick, I work with children >.<

EDIT

but the end saying will go to Phantom Thief as it is still her roleplay. I have just found these to be general guidelines that have worked in the past for group roleplays

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait does that mean we must create new CS?
no if your character is already submitted and approved that's fine, you however I don't tbink submitted a character at all....

right now werewolves are first come first serve for whoever gets their character in and still shows an interest.

Alright, cool, I can do that :D I have to run right now, but I'll see about getting a character in sometime today or tomorrow morning.

no if your character is already submitted and approved that's fine, you however I don't tbink submitted a character at all....

right now werewolves are first come first serve for whoever gets their character in and still shows an interest.

I did create a character, I think I was the third one or fourth to create one.though I don't think it was approved

I did create a character, I think I was the third one or fourth to create one.though I don't think it was approved
really? let me check... I didn't see a character for you, and I have been watching daily. I think the only one not approved was the Gordon character...

haha forgive me, yes you did create a character, I just didn't see it my apologies. Um.... only one issue, is that you have your werewolf (?) being a servant Luka's in the bio, or saying that she wants to serve him well after he saved her from slavery, but you have her as a suitor as well. I was under the impression that only Indie is able to be a character that Luka knows that is also a suitor. None of the servants are suitors and none of the suitors can be servants sort of thing....

Okay so far I see about 4 of us are still interested In the roleplay, others are either not online or busy

I have a count of about 7 characters:
Myself at 2
Zaira at 1
Phantomthief 1-2
Rubbish 1 (possibly more)
McFluffy 1 (possibly more)

I just love how when I post something no one shows up and when someone post the same thing everyone comes running. -.- I also love how people just edit my shit. -.-
No complaints here.

Question! What is with the stars by everyone's names?

really? let me check... I didn't see a character for you, and I have been watching daily. I think the only one not approved was the Gordon character...

haha forgive me, yes you did create a character, I just didn't see it my apologies. Um.... only one issue, is that you have your werewolf (?) being a servant Luka's in the bio, or saying that she wants to serve him well after he saved her from slavery, but you have her as a suitor as well. I was under the impression that only Indie is able to be a character that Luka knows that is also a suitor. None of the servants are suitors and none of the suitors can be servants sort of thing....

Oops I meant to make her a servant lol

I just love how when I post something no one shows up and when someone post the same thing everyone comes running. -.- I also love how people just edit my shit. -.-
No complaints here.
this is why I said with your permission everything is still going through you of course, but I wanted to try to keep it going. I don't think I changed too much of the general plot just added a bit of what you had is all Like Luka had the suitors there for a week before hand, I just added that they have a 1x1 ability so that luka can try to get to know the other characters a bit.... it can still change at any time as this is an ooc which is a plotting area.

Question! What is with the stars by everyone's names?
red= 17+ member (adult member)
pink is anyone that is under the age of 17 I believe. (teen member)

mine is red or dark pink cant tell the actual color, because I am 25 years old aka an adult.

No complaints here.
I think its also that I tagged them to get them to know it had started/restarting(?)

that is what the @username thing is in green

Status
Not open for further replies.