Fandomstuck United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be okay to play more than one character at once? :o I'd love to play the OFF fandom as well. (Yay obscure games!)
I'm probably going to increase the amount of characters you can play as the RP progresses. For now though, I'd like everybody to stick with one.

Ah, sure thing.

hetalia_oc___romania__pokemon_by_cscarlett15-d47nlzd.jpg

Name: Pokémon (Also called Monster for the creatures she collects)
Personality: She is usually very cheery and upbeat and to all other fandoms that is their first observation of her and compares her to other shows that they say are for kids like her friends Adventure Time and My Little Pony. If you call her immature or childish she will combat you with insults and won't hesitate to fight.
Relationships: Pokémon considers Adventure Time her friend and rival. She also is very popular amongst the anime fandoms as well as video games, She dislikes Sailor Moon for creating the stereotypical views of her and anime in general. She has a crush on the fandom Digimon. At first she didn't understand Homestuck but after seeing that they had more in common than she at first thought she now considers him a friend.
Weapon of Choice: Pokémon can transform into a gijinka half human form of any of the legendary pokemon (excluding Arceus) taking on it's powers in that form.
Some of her transformations:
4422f824fee78f1407548b0eebd92d221227521306_full.jpg

Palkia
Gijinka_darkrai_girl.jpg

Darkrai
gijinka_mew_by_misssayuri-d38xnb3.jpg

Mew

hetalia_oc___romania__pokemon_by_cscarlett15-d47nlzd.jpg

Name: Pokémon (Also called Monster for the creatures she collects)
Personality: She is usually very cheery and upbeat and to all other fandoms that is their first observation of her and compares her to other shows that they say are for kids like her friends Adventure Time and My Little Pony. If you call her immature or childish she will combat you with insults and won't hesitate to fight.
Relationships: Pokémon considers Adventure Time her friend and rival. She also is very popular amongst the anime fandoms as well as video games, She dislikes Sailor Moon for creating the stereotypical views of her and anime in general. She has a crush on the fandom Digimon. At first she didn't understand Homestuck but after seeing that they had more in common than she at first thought she now considers him a friend.
Weapon of Choice: Pokémon can transform into a gijinka half human form of any of the legendary pokemon (excluding Arceus) taking on it's powers in that form.
Some of her transformations:
4422f824fee78f1407548b0eebd92d221227521306_full.jpg

Palkia
Gijinka_darkrai_girl.jpg

Darkrai
gijinka_mew_by_misssayuri-d38xnb3.jpg

Mew
While this is a well done CS, this RP is loosely based on the Fandomstuck canon, and for Pokemon there is a pretty solid canon of what they look like, as shown in the OP.

tumblr_mht5fohaNz1qfgg3wo1_500.png

tumblr_muumu9LDGq1skwmyqo1_1280.png

tumblr_mhuuqcRbYs1qfgg3wo1_500.png

There's also this version that is getting more popular and recognized...
tumblr_n6mt7ezZ4S1suyj3lo1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the Touhou fandoms relationship with the other fandoms?

What is the Touhou fandoms relationship with the other fandoms?
>.> I think the only thing I've heard of is that they're pretty close with Vocaloid. Other than that, I'll leave it to you.

Can I maybe add a fandom? I don't like trainers that look like that, it's like an in between of Red and Ash and it's creepy, Homestuck was taken so could I maybe make the black butler fandom?

tumblr_inline_mht1b9Uj3R1qz4rgp.png

Name:
Touhou

Personality:
Touhou is very silly and very energetic. She likes to talk about magic and music but she is willing to talk about things that are in the human world. When she becomes friends with someone she tends to keep them close though she may not show it. She is very calm in the face of danger and tends to show a more calculating side when dealing with trouble. She is not very outgoing as most people don't know her and she tends to stay in Gensokyo, but she does try to get along with others.

Relationships:
She is pretty close with Vocaloid. The two don't interact much but she likes having her around. She is acquainted with Ib.

Weapon of choice:
She mostly sticks to basic danmaku and homing amulets, but she is capable of using spell cards.
(Should i list my spell cards?)

Can I maybe add a fandom? I don't like trainers that look like that, it's like an in between of Red and Ash and it's creepy, Homestuck was taken so could I maybe make the black butler fandom?
Sorry, but as I explained in the OP, I'm trying to stick with the main Fandoms featured in Fandomstuck, thus the list. As I put in the rules, I'm not going to add any to the list at this time.

Most of the Fandoms are a mixture of their main characters, just as Supernatural looks like a mixture of Dean and Cas, Vocaloid is obviously a homage to Miku, and OFF is a mix of the Batter and Zacharie.

If there is another Fandom listed that you're interested in, by all means, let me know.

tumblr_inline_mht1b9Uj3R1qz4rgp.png

Name:
Touhou

Personality:
Touhou is very silly and very energetic. She likes to talk about magic and music but she is willing to talk about things that are in the human world. When she becomes friends with someone she tends to keep them close though she may not show it. She is very calm in the face of danger and tends to show a more calculating side when dealing with trouble. She is not very outgoing as most people don't know her and she tends to stay in Gensokyo, but she does try to get along with others.

Relationships:
She is pretty close with Vocaloid. The two don't interact much but she likes having her around. She is acquainted with Ib.

Weapon of choice:
She mostly sticks to basic danmaku and homing amulets, but she is capable of using spell cards.
(Should i list my spell cards?)
Accepted! :) You can list spell cards if you want, but it's not a requirement.

i shall add you to the OP as soon as I can get on my laptop. It's a bit tricky editing on my phone.

nrbr1QB.jpg

Name:
Yume Nikki

Personality:
Yume Nikki, sometimes just going by either the first or second name, is a bit of an odd bird. She doesn't really speak much, if at all, does not open her eyes, and has a tendency to up and steal random objects for use as accessories. If he can even be convinced to answer questions as to why, she'll simply call the items 'Effects' and leave it at that. No one really gets it. YN also displays some shut-in tendencies, and may or may not actually dislike everyone around himself.

YN hates roofs, talking about roofs, and being on roofs -- and she especially hates stepladders.

Relationships: May have a bit of solidarity going on with Ib.

Weapon of Choice: The kitchen knife. Strong, elegant, sharp.

nrbr1QB.jpg

Name:
Yume Nikki

Personality:
Yume Nikki, sometimes just going by either the first or second name, is a bit of an odd bird. She doesn't really speak much, if at all, does not open her eyes, and has a tendency to up and steal random objects for use as accessories. If he can even be convinced to answer questions as to why, she'll simply call the items 'Effects' and leave it at that. No one really gets it. YN also displays some shut-in tendencies, and may or may not actually dislike everyone around himself.

YN hates roofs, talking about roofs, and being on roofs -- and she especially hates stepladders.

Relationships: May have a bit of solidarity going on with Ib.

Weapon of Choice: The kitchen knife. Strong, elegant, sharp.
Accepted~!

Screw it, I guess Regular Show, he's one of the less creepy looking ones at least.

Take all the time that you need. I understand how hard it is to do all of this on a phone.

:Tc Do they all actually look creepy?

Like I'm honestly curious.
Well, it sounds like she's saying the creepiness of them comes from the fact that most of them are essentially combinations of the main characters of the series, in appearance. So... I guess only if you can't help but interpret them all as strange shiplings would it be creepy.

Yeah, at least to me they do Adventure time is a female with Finn's male face so it looks like a trans person, and not in a good way. I know some trans people and it looks just... I dunno and others like Avatar and Pokémon and especially Durarara (which I am a fan of them all) just look sloppily made.

Well, it sounds like she's saying the creepiness of them comes from the fact that most of them are essentially combinations of the main characters of the series, in appearance. So... I guess only if you can't help but interpret them all as strange shiplings would it be creepy.
No, it's not that they are mixed with different chars it is that they are made sloppily, like in Durarara the char looks freakish because he wears Masaomi's yellow scarf, has Izaya's hair and jacket in which the fur is yellow which makes it looks like he's wearing a toupee or something over his real hair and he has Shizuo's road sign. and then with an eskimo jacket he wears Shizuo's bartender outfit?? I'm sorry but they just threw random sh*t together and called it good with that one and it upsets me because I am a big fan Of Durarara.

Yeah, at least to me they do Adventure time is a female with Finn's male face so it looks like a trans person, and not in a good way. I know some trans people and it looks just... I dunno and others like Avatar and Pokémon and especially Durarara (which I am a fan of them all) just look sloppily made.
>_> Um....since I am letting people interpret the genders and sex of their characters as they please, there may very well be trans folks in the RP....is that going to be an issue?

And again, the Fandoms kind of reflect their characters....which is why so many are purposefully a combination of a few....

Status
Not open for further replies.