1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magic, Star Wars, Furry, Yaoi, Harry Potterish, Incest, Bro-cest, Slice of Life
Hi there. *waves*

I have been fairly inactive here for a while but I've more time than ever. Let's just be honest, at the moment and potentially for the next few months, I have/will have no life. I have more time on my hands than I'm willing to admit. After some attempts of writing solo, I figured I'd put myself back out there in try to find a roleplaying partner.

I have a few interests.

Fandoms; In order of personal rating:

1: Star Wars

I love this fandom to death. I listen to lore videos, read the wikis, have seen the movies countless times. Am I an expert? Probably not, but I do love it. It seems to not be a very popular fandom here in the 1x1s.

2: Disney

I mean fairy tale Disney, not the Pirates, Star Wars, Marvel bits of Disney. You know, the old princess classics. I've seen practically every one of them and love them all for one reason or another.

3: Charmed

I watched this all the time and I have decided to rewatch it now on Netflix. I like magic and all the stuff that goes along with it.

4: X-Men-esque

I like X-Men far more than Marvel…well…kinda the same universe but whatever. X-Men are more human and have lower power abilities. They can be fun to play around with. I'm not really craving this one at the moment, though.

So, those are my major fandom enjoyments. I can say now that I am mostly interested in the first two.

I also am open to original ideas but I tend to shy away from them because they usually tend to be someone's baby and usually are not too keen on changing it. It tends to happen that they already have everything planned out and I'm just a cog in the bigger machine. Not all, of course, but I do like to be able to take an active role in things and not just be a side character.

I also am willing to do slice of life, relationship type rps but these tend to bore me fast so I won't even put them here.

So, if you read through my ramblings and managed to make sense of it, on to my requests.

• I prefer our rp to be over Private Message (PM).

• While not setting out to be a sexually oriented rp, should it happen I am fine with acting it out, thus I would like my partner to be 18 years of age or older. Of course, this entire line is optional.

• I prefer a bit of meat to sink my teeth into. I tend to prefer posts approximately 250-1000 words long. I have no hard limits here but this is the range I tend to be most comfortable with, with the ability to expand.

• While I prefer native English writers, it is not required as I know many who can write better than I can. Good grammar and spelling is a very strong preference because I know that if it is subpar it will affect my enjoyment of the role-play and I will likely end it on that basis.

• I prefer MxM over MxF and am willing to do either, playing either role, but my experience lies in males.

Some idea pairings to start us off:

Star Wars:
As a general rule, I have a more fluid idea of the Force and believe that both Darksiders and Lightsiders can learn all Force powers but have more difficulty when working against their alignment. At least, being able to imitate abilities of the opposite alignment, for example, Electric Judgement vs Force Lightning. I also do not assume Sith are big bad evil people or Jedi are pure and true. They can be but I like to think them more human (so to say) than that, a bit more well rounded individuals than stereotypes.

Sith x Jedi
Jedi Master x Jedi Apprentice
Sith Master x Jedi Apprentice
Sith x Bounty Hunter
Jedi x Bounty Hunter

Open to playing certain canon characters:

Darth Vader x Ashoka Tano
Anakin Skywalker x Ashoka Tano
General Grevious

Disney:
I enjoy making twists on classics or making 'what-if' scenarios.

Certain canon characters I'd be willing to play:
Maleficent (as a male)
Ursula (as a male)

Charmed:
Witch x Witch
Demon x Witch

These are not, by all means, the only things I will do, only here to help get an idea of what I'm looking for. Feel free to come up with your own pairings, situations and plots. Please contact me through Private Message (PM)​