2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
Hello!

I am Meilin and I am looking for a partner or two to do some role plays with. First things first, I do have some rules. Nothing too major, but it makes things easier later.

• I love doubling. In fact, I prefer it. This means you will play a male and a female and I will do the same. I will play males, but you have to have a damn good plot.
  • I'd prefer you be 17 or older. If you want something to be mature then you need to be 18+ as Iwaku rules state.
  • I am currently working a full-time job to save up for my study abroad trip to Japan. That being said, I will have days where I may only get one reply out or I might not get any (I sometimes work doubles). I will do my best to let you know ahead of time. That being said, IF I have not replied in 48 hours feel free to message me. I have Iwaku set up to e-mail and I get the e-mails on my phone. I will see it. Just be patient.
  • To ensure that I know you rad all of this, please type sakura blossoms somewhere in your message. An icon of a blossom is acceptable as well.
  • Please talk to me. I talk a lot and I will get very bored if I don't speak to the human behind the character.
  • Please write AT LEAST 2 -3 solid paragraphs with no text talk!
  • If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints just message me.
  • Have decent grammar and spelling. I am not super up tight about it, but if it is a blatantly obvious mistake and it happens multiple times I will get irritated.
  • Please PM don't respond on here. I likely won't reply as fast.

That is it for the rules...I think. Anyway, here are a list of the fandoms I am interested in. If it has a * by it I am craving it.

The Librarians********
Supernatural
Harry Potter*******
The Avengers
Star Wars*
Pride Prejudice and Zombies***
Death Note(Live Action Movies From Japan)
Once Upon a Time
That is all for now. If I can think of more, I will add more. If your fandom is not listed please feel free to ask. I do like the DC heros fandoms (e.g. flash, legends of tomorrow, etc.) but I have only seen a few episodes of each show.

Status
Not open for further replies.