Fandom and Original RPs right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! We can't forget about that! I'd actually love any of the three that you have mentioned. Would you like to choose?
Hm... Would you be okay with modern fantasy? xDD

Hm... Would you be okay with modern fantasy? xDD
Oh my I've been refreshing this page the whole time and I didn't see that there was a 4th page.. T_T

But yes, modern fantasy sounds fantastic. But how would we do that? Will there be creatures and such?

Oh my I've been refreshing this page the whole time and I didn't see that there was a 4th page.. T_T

But yes, modern fantasy sounds fantastic. But how would we do that? Will there be creatures and such?
I was thinking that there would be creatures and such, just closer to modern versions of transportation. If anything, it could be closer to magictech/steampunk kind of stuff.

I was thinking that there would be creatures and such, just closer to modern versions of transportation. If anything, it could be closer to magictech/steampunk kind of stuff.
I have to say I've never done any magictech themed thing and I never really understood them. I could definitely try if you wish to explain a bit xD

Steampunk I guess I can do. Although I'm not exactly sure as to how that will be modern?

Then again, I've never been a huge expert on either of these two so I'm not sure if I'll do them any justice

I have to say I've never done any magictech themed thing and I never really understood them. I could definitely try if you wish to explain a bit xD

Steampunk I guess I can do. Although I'm not exactly sure as to how that will be modern?

Then again, I've never been a huge expert on either of these two so I'm not sure if I'll do them any justice
Magictech is more like modern, but everything that we have would be powered by magic. So things like televisions and all of that would be powered by water. But I also don't want to make it too uncomfortable for you, so maybe we should just scrap that idea. ^^

If anything though, to make it easier, I would say that we can have the world be like our own. Only that instead of the large animals that we have irl, we would just have monsters instead. So domestic animals are still around, but we can also have massive monsters as well.

Magictech is more like modern, but everything that we have would be powered by magic. So things like televisions and all of that would be powered by water. But I also don't want to make it too uncomfortable for you, so maybe we should just scrap that idea. ^^

If anything though, to make it easier, I would say that we can have the world be like our own. Only that instead of the large animals that we have irl, we would just have monsters instead. So domestic animals are still around, but we can also have massive monsters as well.
Magictech actually sounds really cool and I'd be totally down to do it if you don't mind a newbie xD
And as for monsters, do you mean that we can keep larger, animal-like creatures as pets? Or possibly train them etc

Magictech actually sounds really cool and I'd be totally down to do it if you don't mind a newbie xD
And as for monsters, do you mean that we can keep larger, animal-like creatures as pets? Or possibly train them etc
If you're cool with it, then so will I. x,DD
And it would be something like that, yeah. I mean, I don't want to build up everything because now I feel like I'm confusing myself. :P

If you're cool with it, then so will I. x,DD
And it would be something like that, yeah. I mean, I don't want to build up everything because now I feel like I'm confusing myself. :P
Yeah I think we pretty much figured out everything. Should we get started and make our characters? Should I make the thread or should you?

Also last things:
1) In magictech, do people also have magic/powers?
2) Do you usually use anime or real pictures for your characters?

Yeah I think we pretty much figured out everything. Should we get started and make our characters? Should I make the thread or should you?

Also last things:
1) In magictech, do people also have magic/powers?
2) Do you usually use anime or real pictures for your characters?
I should try to make my character. Do you do character profiles or no? I never thought of asking before someone else did, but I have done those before on other sites.

1) In magictech, people do tend to have magic powers and it can really be any kind of magic you want.
2) I usually use anime pictures, but I have used real pictures before as well.

I should try to make my character. Do you do character profiles or no? I never thought of asking before someone else did, but I have done those before on other sites.

1) In magictech, people do tend to have magic powers and it can really be any kind of magic you want.
2) I usually use anime pictures, but I have used real pictures before as well.
I usually do make profiles, but while most people write their characters' personalities, I find that unnecessary since their personality will be obvious as we roleplay. Instead, I like to list some basic info and a bit about their back story. However, we could skip them if you wish

I usually do make profiles, but while most people write their characters' personalities, I find that unnecessary since their personality will be obvious as we roleplay. Instead, I like to list some basic info and a bit about their back story. However, we could skip them if you wish
Barely matters for me. ^^;; But I guess we can skip them if no one truly feels strongly about doing them.

Barely matters for me. ^^;; But I guess we can skip them if no one truly feels strongly about doing them.

Ok I think I'm still going to post a picture and she age though xD
So do you want to make the thread or should I?

Ok I think I'm still going to post a picture and she age though xD
So do you want to make the thread or should I?
I was going to do that too. xD
I can start, considering that we'll probably start with the whole invasion thing. ^^

I'm interested in Pokemon, Naruto, PotC, Knight/Prince(ss) and vamp/human :)

oooh yay PotC :D

what were your ideas for PotC?

Status
Not open for further replies.