Fandom and Original RPs right here!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah. well did you want to go off one of the movies or just make up our own using one of them as an inspiration?

ah. well did you want to go off one of the movies or just make up our own using one of them as an inspiration?
Using one of them as inspiration. Exploring the New World does sound interesting to me.

Hellooooo. ^.^
I don't know if you're still looking for a roleplay, but if you are...these ones sound really interesting to me!
Pokemon
Naruto
KnightxPrince
VampirexHuman

If you'd like, you can PM me or something. <:

great :) which movie then? I've seen (and own) all of them :)

great :) which movie then? I've seen (and own) all of them :)
I have always loved the first trilogy (not saying I didn't like the fourth) but I would really like to do something either with the Brethren Court or a cursed, haunted pirate ship.

so we're going off the 1st 3 movies? okay :)

hm... either one is fine with me. :)

that could work :) PM me so we can really start planning this RP :)

Hello Sword art online sounds very interesting to me ive watched both seasons twice (If you count the fairy one as season 2) and Id love to try it with you. I can also do VampireXHuman or Naruto =)

If you are still looking, I would be interested in your plots. Especially # 1 and 2. Perhaps combined into one mega plot? :)

Dude you had me at Kingdom hearts and Final fantasy where do I sign up. also I would love to try this one if its still up? (Prince(ss)xMage)

Hello Sword art online sounds very interesting to me ive watched both seasons twice (If you count the fairy one as season 2) and Id love to try it with you. I can also do VampireXHuman or Naruto =)
I have watched all of SAO, but I would love to do something based off of Aincrad (is that how it was spelt? I dunno). You're the first to approach me with an SAO idea, so I might just jump on that. Lol.

If you are still looking, I would be interested in your plots. Especially # 1 and 2. Perhaps combined into one mega plot? :)
Still looking, don't worry. ^^ Combining #1 and #2 together, huh? I never thought of that until now. If you're willing to do it, then so am I. xDD

Dude you had me at Kingdom hearts and Final fantasy where do I sign up. also I would love to try this one if its still up? (Prince(ss)xMage)
I'm cool with all of the ones you mentioned, but I'm not sure which one out of them I would like to do more. xDD I have more experience rping Kingdom Hearts than anything else on my list, though. But is there one in particular that you would like to do?

Aincrad? not sure what you mean lol sorry. Cool I think it would be fun to do a SAO based rp its different

Yay! Totally up for it. The two plots really seemed to conplement each other. What better reason for getting thrown together than Shadowy forces hunting you?

Aincrad? not sure what you mean lol sorry. Cool I think it would be fun to do a SAO based rp its different

Yes, I would think so. And Aincrad (dang it, the next time I say it, I'm going to make sure that I write it out properly), is the first season of SAO. The actual SAO, I guess is the best way to put it. I have also played .hack, if that might help out the story a little bit too.

Yay! Totally up for it. The two plots really seemed to conplement each other. What better reason for getting thrown together than Shadowy forces hunting you?

That is... genius. xDD Lol. So is there anything else that we may need to think about before we start posting?

Oh ok lol sorry didnt know that was the name of the first season I forgot oops hehe. Ya I like the first season better than the fairy one anyway it has more action and story to it in my opinion. I havent heard of .hack but if you think it will help I dont mind. Do you want it to be just action based or romance in it too? Im okay with anything as long as its not horror or s&m stuff XD

Oh ok lol sorry didnt know that was the name of the first season I forgot oops hehe. Ya I like the first season better than the fairy one anyway it has more action and story to it in my opinion. I havent heard of .hack but if you think it will help I dont mind. Do you want it to be just action based or romance in it too? Im okay with anything as long as its not horror or s&m stuff XD

Whoa, jumping into S&M stuff already? xDD

No, I wasn't planning on doing any S&M or horror. I do like to have action and romance in my roleplays, however so I'm fine with that. And .hack is a video game series, taking place in an MMORPG. Yes, it is a RPG that is about someone who is playing an MMORPG. Inception~ Well, kinda.

Just had questions about the magic...what kind? Who has magic in the town, certain families? Inherent abilities that begin to manifest in ones teens? Ya know that sort of question. More plot-ish based than anything. ^.^ Which could always be discussed elsewhere so as not to crowd the thread.

Lol hey im just giving you fore warning im not into that =P. Hmmm cool Ill have to look into that it sounds fun, lol I like action and romance in mine as well. Do you have any ideas for plots or would you want to discuss that in a PM?

Just had questions about the magic...what kind? Who has magic in the town, certain families? Inherent abilities that begin to manifest in ones teens? Ya know that sort of question. More plot-ish based than anything. ^.^ Which could always be discussed elsewhere so as not to crowd the thread.
Certain families are able to use magic, but not all of them will awaken to their magical abilities. Essentially, the first time someone uses magic, it will be under an immense amount of stress. Like the death of a loved one, a life-or-death situation, etc. Magic abilities can only be tapped during the one's teens, so many people who may have magic may not have it because they did not develop the stress.

Lol hey im just giving you fore warning im not into that =P. Hmmm cool Ill have to look into that it sounds fun, lol I like action and romance in mine as well. Do you have any ideas for plots or would you want to discuss that in a PM?
That can be discussed in PM, I think. Just send me one with some ideas that you have, and then we can just bounce ideas back and forth. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.