Fandom and Original RPs right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an interesting character. (:

I was thinking about having my character come from a family of Pokemon Breeders. Like, she's grown up with all these different Pokemon (especially baby Pokemon), but she has been on a journey for a little bit to obtain gym badges, yet she's never just been too serious with it since she stays in a lot of contact with her parents and helps them with their Pokemon breeding.
Oooh. That actually sounds really cool. It sounds like someone my character could get along with really well. ^^

Yeah, I think they should be an interesting pair. (:

So... Do you want to start this? Or is there anything else to talk about?

Yeah, I think they should be an interesting pair. (:

So... Do you want to start this? Or is there anything else to talk about?
Hm... Nothing else that I can think of at this moment. If you could start, that would be great. ^^

Here's an example:

Kevin sat outside on the concrete that encircled the trees on the side of the quad. Although he and his group of friends were definitely not the only people who ate lunch outside, the cafeteria was still the much more popular choice among students. But that didn't matter to Kevin. He was never popular and he never had the desire to be. His group of friends may be small (it only consisted of four people: Adam, a huge Pokemon fan, Brian, the youngster who skipped two grades, Aaron, a tall, skinny swimmer who is the talkative one, since he's in speech and debate as well as other business clubs, and Kevin)

Tucking away the cheat sheet of codings that he would need to memorize for AP Comp Sci, Kevin took out the sandwich that he made for himself earlier that morning. Since both his parents leave for work very early in the mornings, Kevin usually always made himself lunch. But because his mother's hospital is quite close to the school, she sometimes stopped by to drop of a bento for him.

"Do people really party here? Like full out party with drinking and stuff?"

Kevin looked up at little Brian, who was the mere age of 13, and chuckled. Not only was Brian probably the youngest in not just their grade, but the whole school, he came from a ver secluded private school so he was never exposed to the social activities that others were already used to. But before Kevin could respond to Brian's innocent questions, Aaron piped up and started a train of teases.

"Oh if only you didn't life under a rock, dear child. I would take to one and give you the time of your life. In fact I heard there's a party tonight. You wanna go?"

Kevin just shook his head disapprovingly at Aaron and turned to address Brian. "Don't listen to him. He's never been to a party himself. And parties really aren't anything cool."

Here's an example:

Kevin sat outside on the concrete that encircled the trees on the side of the quad. Although he and his group of friends were definitely not the only people who ate lunch outside, the cafeteria was still the much more popular choice among students. But that didn't matter to Kevin. He was never popular and he never had the desire to be. His group of friends may be small (it only consisted of four people: Adam, a huge Pokemon fan, Brian, the youngster who skipped two grades, Aaron, a tall, skinny swimmer who is the talkative one, since he's in speech and debate as well as other business clubs, and Kevin)

Tucking away the cheat sheet of codings that he would need to memorize for AP Comp Sci, Kevin took out the sandwich that he made for himself earlier that morning. Since both his parents leave for work very early in the mornings, Kevin usually always made himself lunch. But because his mother's hospital is quite close to the school, she sometimes stopped by to drop of a bento for him.

"Do people really party here? Like full out party with drinking and stuff?"

Kevin looked up at little Brian, who was the mere age of 13, and chuckled. Not only was Brian probably the youngest in not just their grade, but the whole school, he came from a ver secluded private school so he was never exposed to the social activities that others were already used to. But before Kevin could respond to Brian's innocent questions, Aaron piped up and started a train of teases.

"Oh if only you didn't life under a rock, dear child. I would take to one and give you the time of your life. In fact I heard there's a party tonight. You wanna go?"

Kevin just shook his head disapprovingly at Aaron and turned to address Brian. "Don't listen to him. He's never been to a party himself. And parties really aren't anything cool."
Okay, I think I've got a good idea then. ^^ I just really wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to post too much or too little for you was all.

All right, I'll start. (:

So they're starting in Twinleaf town, right?

Okay, I think I've got a good idea then. ^^ I just really wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to post too much or too little for you was all.

That's totally fine. Would you be down to roleplay then?

Yes, I will be. ^^ Is there anything in particular that you're thinking of in terms of plot?
I'm not to sure, but I was hoping for some adventure/action mixed with untrusting feelings. Either way, do you already have something in mind?

I'm not to sure, but I was hoping for some adventure/action mixed with untrusting feelings. Either way, do you already have something in mind?
Hm... Maybe something like her being a princess from a kingdom that has just been destroyed or badly assaulted and they have to travel together to get to a safe haven?

Hm... Maybe something like her being a princess from a kingdom that has just been destroyed or badly assaulted and they have to travel together to get to a safe haven?

That sounds great. Should he be a knight who has served her for a long time, or should he be a newbie or someone who she does not know of? Or maybe even one from another kingdom?

That sounds great. Should he be a knight who has served her for a long time, or should he be a newbie or someone who she does not know of? Or maybe even one from another kingdom?
I was thinking maybe a newbie whose family ancestry comes from the same country that is invading. That way, the whole distrusting thing can come in right from the start.

I was thinking maybe a newbie whose family ancestry comes from the same country that is invading. That way, the whole distrusting thing can come in right from the start.

Ok just to clarify, he is a knight in her kingdom but his ancestors were from the opposing kingdom?

Okay I would love to do that roleplay :)
Is there something else we should figure out or should we go ahead and make the thread and create our character forms now?

Okay I would love to do that roleplay :)
Is there something else we should figure out or should we go ahead and make the thread and create our character forms now?
Hm... Oh, uh, what kind of world would you like it to be? Modern, medieval, fantasy medieval?

Hm... Oh, uh, what kind of world would you like it to be? Modern, medieval, fantasy medieval?
Oh yeah! We can't forget about that! I'd actually love any of the three that you have mentioned. Would you like to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.